Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neighboorhood Bully, a song about Israel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighboorhood Bully, a song about Israel.

Well, the neighborhood bully, he's just one man,
    His enemies say he's on their land.
    They got him outnumbered about a million to one,
    He got no place to escape to, no place to run.
    He's the neighborhood bully.

The neighborhood bully just lives to survive,
    He's criticized and condemned for being alive.
    He's not supposed to fight back, he's supposed to have thick skin,
    He's supposed to lay down and die when his door is kicked in.

The neighborhood bully been driven out of every land,
    He's wandered the earth an exiled man.
    Seen his family scattered, his people hounded and torn,
    He's always on trial for just being born.

Well, he knocked out a lynch mob, he was criticized,
    Old women condemned him, said he should apologize.
    Then he destroyed a bomb factory, nobody was glad.
    The bombs were meant for him.
    He was supposed to feel bad.

Well, the chances are against it and the odds are slim
    That he'll live by the rules that the world makes for him,
    'Cause there's a noose at his neck and a gun at his back
    And a license to kill him is given out to every maniac.

He got no allies to really speak of.
    What he gets he must pay for, he don't get it out of love.
    He buys obsolete weapons and he won't be denied
    But no one sends flesh and blood to fight by his side.

Well, he's surrounded by pacifists who all want peace,
    They pray for it nightly that the bloodshed must cease.
    Now, they wouldn't hurt a fly.
    To hurt one they would weep.
    They lay and they wait for this bully to fall asleep.

Every empire that's enslaved him is gone,
    Egypt and Rome, even the great Babylon.
    He's made a garden of paradise in the desert sand,
    In bed with nobody, under no one's command.

Now his holiest books have been trampled upon,
    No contract he signed was worth what it was written on.
    He took the crumbs of the world and he turned it into wealth,
    Took sickness and disease and he turned it into health.

What's anybody indebted to him for?
    Nothin', they say.
    He just likes to cause war.
    Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed,
    They wait for this bully like a dog waits to feed.

What has he done to wear so many scars?
    Does he change the course of rivers?
    Does he pollute the moon and stars?
    Neighborhood bully, standing on the hill,
    Running out the clock, time standing still,
    Neighborhood bully.
    -bob dylan

http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/bully.html

hehe.. true bro!

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"
    "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Fwding email.......

I am Israel
      By Hashem Said

The Daily - Washington State University, Feb. 25, 2002

I am Israel - I came to a land without a people for a people without a land. Those people who happened to be here, had no right to be here, and my people showed them they had to leave or die, razing 480 Palestinian villages to the ground, erasing their history.

I am Israel - some of my people committed massacres and later became Prime Ministers to represent me. In 1948, Menachem Begin was in charge of the unit that slaughtered the inhabitants of Deir Yassin, including
      100 men, women, and children. In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, and in 1982 arranged for our allies to butcher around 2,000 in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatilla.

I am Israel - carved in 1948 out of 78% of the land of Palestine, dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from Europe and other parts of the world. While the natives whose families lived on this land for thousands of years are not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world are welcome to instant citizenship.

I am Israel - in 1967, I swallowed the remaining lands of Palestine - the West Bank and Gaza - and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military rule, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives. Eventually, they should get the message that they are not welcome to stay, and join the millions of Palestinian refugees
      in the shanty camps of Lebanon and Jordan.

I am Israel - I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you see, they all compete to please me. All the forces
      of the world are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently phrased it, "We control America". I am Israel - I influence
      American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of dollars into PR
      representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

I am Israel - and you Palestinians want to negotiate "peace!?" But you are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace, and anything else of importance. While we "negotiate," I will swallow your hilltops and fill them with settlements, populated by the
      most extremist of my extremists, armed to the teeth. These settlements will be connected with roads you cannot use, and you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by checkpoints in every
      direction.

I am Israel - with the fourth strongest army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don't you know my soldiers won't hesitate to blow their heads off? In 17 months, I have killed 900 of you and injured 17,000, mostly civilians, and have the mandate to continue since the international
      community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli soldiers who are now refusing to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.

I am Israel - and you want freedom? I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches, and F-16's, to obliterate you. I have placed your towns under siege, confiscated your lands, uprooted your trees, demolished your
      homes, and you still demand freedom? Don't you get the message? You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel.

Comment

Working...
      X