Muslim cleric calls for death of Arafat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim cleric calls for death of Arafat

This guy makes some good point. The Arab Palestinain struggle is about nationalsim, only lately overtaken by Islamist groups.

So, why do Islamists support the marxist secular PLO/PFLP etc. leadership so much?

This guy should issue a fatwa that any Muslim who kills a Jew is a kaafir.
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=27216

A noted Italian Muslim leader and regional expert has called on Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to continue his military campaign against Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat until the latter is "executed or jailed."

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:

This guy should issue a fatwa that any Muslim who kills a Jew is a kaafir.

He would, if he was a "muslim" like yourself.

I think, Arafat should retire or something. Palestinians need a fresh and young leader to lead them and deal with whore like Israel.

Comment

Allah knows Best.

Comment

Allah knows Best.
        YO u a muslim?????????

From ur naive comments one could conclude the opposite.....so anyway how is ur bro bush and sharon, hav they killed any more muslims recenlty...btw ur not 1 of bush's spokesmen and finally i bet u went to their funeral in the same way Arafat was donating blood to usa while he dont even give a damn abt his own ppl.....laterzzz idoit, oh btw

if u so proud of america ponder on the following

as 1 usa journalist put it "how can u call a nation civilised that massacred the natives(indians) and brought in afircans as slave to build the nation"

talk some sense and stop barking from ur bakside

Comment

Are you going senile or do you still have to reach puberty?

Why are you bringing America into every thread? What does this topic have to do with America? Think of soemthing else for a change.

Arafat is not god. I can talk against him all I want.

Comment

Are you going senile or do you still have to reach puberty?

Why are you bringing America into every thread? What does this topic have to do with America? Think of soemthing else for a change.

Arafat is not god. I can talk against him all I want.
            So is USA its no good and its a load **** and its the biggest enemy of islam and the whole world...4get the muslim go ask the non muslim in the 3rd world abt wat they thinl of usa...iam sure ur bros will give u a good answer

Comment

Working...
            X