Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Shia's ( a new theory )

Assalam-o-alikum..

The points and thery which i am going to present is not mine, and i am going to post them for clearing my views about shia's.

We all know that Shia's emerged after the sad incident of karbala Where Prophet Muhammad (SAW) nephew Hazrat Hussain (raz) were killed (shaheed). I dont know how they emerged and what were the situations. Shia's also claim that Hazrat ALI(raz) were the rightful and only CALIPH of ISLAM. and other 3 Caliphs were not right. anyways let me present the theory..

The theory was presented to my by a friend. According to him, in the incident of Karbala Yazeed was not the main steam character. It was the Governer of koofa or Karbala ( not exact knowledge) whose name was Shi'aan who played the actual role. Shi'aan who was previosly was a Jew converted to Islam. Had relations with jews.

According to my friend. when Hazrat Hussain (raz) started to move toward baghdad, after the takingover of power by Yazid. Hazrat Hussain (raz) refused to accept yazid as caliph after mua'waiah and refused to do bait on hand of Yazid. Yazid orderd Shia'an to persuade Hazrat Imam Hussain (raz) to do bait on the hand of Yazid, and in case they do not agree let them go, and in case they agree, take them to Dimishq. Yazid was sitting in Dimishq which is the capital of Syria and is about about 2300 approx. miles away from baghdad and koofa.. Before reaching the koofa many of the allies of Hazrat Hussain(raz) who where obviosly traitors(munafaqeens) and ppl of Shi'aan splited away from Lashker-e-Islam. and joined Shi'aan.

Shi'aan who was a munafiq and a jew by birth had hatered for the Imam Hussain(raz), decided to end the story. He offered him 2 choices, either do bait on the Yazid or fight with them. though he was ordered from the yazid to let them go in case Hazrat Hussain (raz) do not agree for the bait.

Hazrat Hussain refused to do bait, and then they came in the kabrbala for the fight. and quite has been told about that fight of Islam and kufr. In that bloody fight Shi'aan killed Hazrat Hussain(raz) ( shadeed) and all his parteners except women. During the meanwhile the latest reports were delayed due to the distance between karbala and dimishq which is over 17 days by fast horses. There was no way that Yazid could have intervened and stopped shi'aan from massacre.

After the war. shi'aan took the heads of Hazrat Hussain (raz) and partners to the dimishq and presented in front of Yazid. And yazid was not happy at all, for all the zulm and bloodshed of Nephew of Prophat Muhammad(SAW). And he ordered shi’aan to be sentenced to death.

Shi’aan is a word from Hebron, its quite close to sheron, sham’oon etc. The allies of Shi’aan back in koofa who also fought against Hazrat Hussain(raz) are the ppl who are known as shi’a. today, and they feel guilty of their act and torture their self now that why they allied them with shi’aan the Jew descendent. That group had to somehow stay with Muslims so they turn out with new exceptions and terms and ideas in ISLAM.

Ok ppl. This is the theory. I’m not sure this is true or not. I cannot judge it. If you have any information regarding the topic, please post it here.

Im not here to offend anyone. Its here for the sake of Discussion and research on unfold parts of history.

That is all ppl.

May Allah guide us on the right track, and give us right knowledge.

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

• 1. What proof did your friend had that Yazid did not order the killing?

2. What difference does it make?
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
      • 1. What proof did your friend had that Yazid did not order the killing?

2. What difference does it make?
      Ahmad I said earlier that there is no proof. Its a theory. which could be wrong..

The idealogy, and the story which most of the ppl tell could also be a wrong story, can't it be ????

Besides Im just curious about the origin. We know clearly about the origin of Islam, the Muslims..

and yes if this theory is correct. it does make a big diffrence. ask ur self.

------------------
      Dont think "you can" know "you can"
      .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
        We all know that Shia's emerged after the sad incident of karbala Where Prophet Muhammad (SAW)nephew Hazrat Hussain (raz) were killed (shaheed).

And yazid was not happy at all, for all the zulm and bloodshed of Nephew of Prophat Muhammad(SAW). And he ordered shi’aan to be sentenced to death.
        Salaams
        Yours or your friend's theory does not make any sense at all sir.
        And above all before presenting such a great revalation you might wanna go back way before Kerbala and brush up just a tad bit on the Holy Prophet's family members. Or was it also a part of your friend's theory?

Thanks

------------------
        I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

[This message has been edited by DonJuan DeMarco (edited April 17, 2002).]

Comment

The followers of Imam Ali (A.S)were known as Shia(partisans) of Imam Ali.Although they began as a political group the Shia or Shia Muslim,became a sect with specific theological and doctrinal positions. A key event in the histiry of the Shia and of all the muslims was the tragic death of Imam Hussain (A.S)son of Imam Ali(A,S) and Bibi Fatima. And i think you can figure out that Shias were'nt born yesterday.

Comment

Working...
          X