***Do we Muslims have a future plan***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Do we Muslims have a future plan***

Wht we gonna do now... or wht should we do to get better??

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"

follow the Quran and Sunnah....
    worth a try dont u think so????

------------------
    "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:

yes but are we planing to follow Quran and Sunnah.. cuz in the past we havent followed it.. and thats why we sufferin..

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior of Allah:
        Originally posted by armughal:

yes but are we planing to follow Quran and Sunnah.. cuz in the past we havent followed it.. and thats why we sufferin..

Is that a question?? Pretty easy to answer, don't you think?? Just look at the Muslim world, why are we at the bottom?? Why have we lost control?? Why are we suffering and hundreds of us dieing?? If you move away from Allah(swt) then He moves away from you, and if you just try to take one step towards him, He will come 10 steps closer to you

Comment

Originally posted by appkiamaanat:
          Is that a question?? Pretty easy to answer, don't you think?? Just look at the Muslim world, why are we at the bottom?? Why have we lost control?? Why are we suffering and hundreds of us dieing?? If you move away from Allah(swt) then He moves away from you, and if you just try to take one step towards him, He will come 10 steps closer to you

Thank u! thats what i m trying to prove through all my posts... when ever we have any problem we go to America and ask them to help us.. We dont go to Allah and pray and not just pray He already gave us the solutions to all the problems that humman faces so we dont even bother to look back in Quran and Sunnah... We have changed our system from Islamic to the western and every knows that Islamic system are made by Allah and western are made by man.. and now we also think like westerns , they think that religion is seprate from state... and its just a religion but real issues are someother.. but thats wrong Islam is perfect system it has got solutions to every thing.. its ain just a religion...
          and many people don understand..
          many muslims say that muslims in middleeast or other muslim countries are terrorists cause they dont get good educatoins and many say that palistanians should bargin for western sympathy instead of taking maters into their own hands...
          I m just 17 right now and i know i m gona change this system and Bring one mighty Islamic state back (khakefah) or i m gona die..
          do u guys even know cause we arent following Allah's command and not making one Islamic state.. we are responsible for suffering of all the Muslims i.e(kashmir, palestine, bosnia and in other countries).. those people are weak.. many dont have power or they arent educated... now we can and should do something.. instead of getting paid on western salary and forgeting Islam..

“O you who believe! Enter completely into Islam and do not follow the footsteps of the Shaytan.” [TMQ 2:208]

“It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Deen of Truth (Islam) to prevail over all other deens, even though the Mushriks hate it.” [TMQ: At-Tauba: 33]

Allah hu Akbar

------------------

[This message has been edited by Warrior of Allah (edited April 06, 2002).]

Comment

There are some Islamic countries that are most definately not at the bottom of the deck. This means that you should not look at it in a negative manner. Be honest about the scene. Military might is not the only measure.

Comment

what plan
              the game of snakes and ladders captures the eternal truth that for every ladder there is a snake waiting around the corner. and for every snake there a ladder will compensate.

Comment

Here's a great plan...
                Duck and Cover....

Comment

You are not impressive Faraz Mir, not impressive at all.

To stir up hatred between Muslims is not from the Islamic Character and something you seem to employ in every thread, given 2 cents.

I do not wish to see this from you (or any other member), and if such behaviour continues, it won't lead to a pretty ending.

Consider this as a friendly warning.

Sentinel.

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited April 16, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Faraz Mir:
                    I have a plan. It involves the banning of Wahabism....
                    First u talk abt free society and freedom rights.. now u talkin abt banning stuff.. dude stick to what u say or people will stop trusting u.!

------------------
                    "You are either slave to what made man or u are slave to what man made"

Comment

Working...
                    X