Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support Suicide bombing why....

Guys tell me..
    if u are living in a territory, where enemy has invaded, and captured all ur fields, farms and houses.

taken away your right to live freely, and massacre ur family.

world is with ur enemy, taking no steps to revive ur homes, and homeland.

your enemy kills ur childrens, buldoze ur houes, and you just can see it.

with no arms, no weapons to respond, and react agaisnt it.

even agitation gets sprayed by enemey of bullets...

this situation goes on for many years...

your father or mother or sibling killed by ur enemy for doing nothing..

then just answer me, what would u do ? would u just sit back, and watch all the fkers doing the peace process. dicusss the peace process bull**** with ur enemmy??

no my dear no.. I strongly support what palestenians are doing now..This is the only and last action they could have taken.
    TIT for TAT policy is the policy which should be adapted against the enemy like ISRAEL.

For all those represetetives of PEACE, humanity, and human rights should first stop the israels offfensive, if not privide Palestenisns with arms. and then it should be a FULL WAR.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL. AND FORGIVE the suicide bombers, and give them place in the JANNAH. because for them, there was no other OPTION like us sitting and enjoying like cowards..

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

As I have expressed it many times before that worse than the situations you mentioned above have been forced of people throughout history. And there are many different ways people have retaliated to such atrocities.

But we as Muslims should always follow the traditions of the Holy Prophet (saw)!

The early converts to Islam, and 13 years of AnHazoor (saw) in Mecca were far worse than what people of Palestine are going through today. But great was he (saw) and his followers (ra) that they never user violence (such as suicide bombing) as a mean to retaliate.

Actually it was the Pagans of Mecca who would 'sneak attack' the Muslims. They would torture them where ever they would find them, if found alone on the deserted roads would murder them.. But the message of our beloved AnHazoor (saw) was of PEACE & PEACE ALONE!

Do you want me to narrate to you the history of Sulah-e-Hudabiya?

So, the suicide bombers can retaliate however they so wish but they have no right to justify it in the name of Islam.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Islam is not a pacifist religion by any stretch. It asks to arm ourselves to defend ourselves. Israel is an army camp where people are trained to oppress other people. In this war, its useless to search for moral grounds. If any then the prime movers of this war are the israelites.

I do not "support" suicide bombing. I just know and say forcefully that Palestinains are doing whatever they have to do inorder to throw off the yoke of the ir opressors specially in light when they dont see any one coming to their rescue. In this regard both Palestinains and kashmiris are similar.

Comment

Yes, the modern interpretations of Islam have been certainly inclined towards violence.

The 'wars' in Islam were those where armies fought armies, in the battle ground, face to face. It was Maccans who used the psychology of violence and torture, not Muslims.

There is difference between terrorism and War. Those who strap themselves with bombs and get into an enemy tank full of enemy soldiers are themselves soldiers fighting for their nation. Those who blow up a cafe full of civilians are terrorists.
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Modern interpratations?
          Id like the date of that modern period. Palestinains blowing themselves up is one way to interpret retaliation since the Israelis like the US bombs in afghanitan and Iraqw dont discriminate bet ween civilian and soldiers, so the palestinains viewpoint is that the state of Israel is a whole army camp, where every man and woman is taught how to kill in the name of Israel at the expense of innocent people.
          The wars in Islam didnt have drones and bunker busting bombs being dropped on them from a place far far away. This is what Taliban were thinking to fight like traditional Islamic armies.

Terrorism and terrorist is a value neutral world like communist, dictator etc.. A dictator can be benign too.
          A terrorist can be of a just cause too. Dont forget the leaders of this state themsleves were once terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Toora:
            so the palestinains viewpoint is that the state of Israel is a whole army camp, where every man and woman is taught how to kill in the name of Israel at the expense of innocent people.
            And I disagree with this view point. As the actions of the governments not necessarily reflect the desire of its people.

I don't give the right to a Bengali to come kill me during the 70s just because I belong to a nation, who's leaders inflicted terror on them. Nor do I agree with those who killed 6000 people in WTC because they do no agree with the policies of US.

As far as World leaders as terrorist is concerned, by all means there were many, there are many and there will be! There is very little difference in the ideologies of Abu Lahab, Abu Jahal, Hitler, Stalin, Sharon, Mussolini or even the war lords of today weather they reside in Africa or in Afghanistan.

And lastly, the modern interpretation in my views started in the later part of 9th century. If you want an example of more recent years, then read the interpretation of Modudi.

p.s: My above comments will bound to open a whole can of worms. I would request people to open different threads if they have comments/questions not related to the topic here

Comment

My question goes for all ppl , who are not in support for Suicide Bombing..

what is the solution in ur mind??
              what should palestentians do ??

wait for zenni, powell, and other ppl to come and meet with sheron, and arafat ? and leave without doing anything , like they before?

you cannot count on arab countries, do u ?
              Saudia arab, cannot do any thing, we know, America has his military bases in saudia arab, and he can verily blackmail and supress saudia arab.
              UAE is nothing.. just free trade place.
              IRAQ is the target of America, voice of Iraq dosnt stand any where..
              IRAN ? do u think that anyone would listen to IRAN ??

what else ?

TURKEY ?? turkey is also ruled by a miliatary government, who has influence of JEws..

Egypt : noo.. i dont think egupt will play any role..

Syria : ? i guess they are afrid enough to do any thing

Lebenon : they wont reach, unless untill israel opens any attack on them..

so ? what option do palestenians have?

they have been protesting, making pacts, trying to resolve the issue for many years. with all the peace process..

?????

an answer or alternative is requiered not criticism...

------------------

Comment

One thing I would like to know is how do people justify the tolerant, peaceful actions of the Sahabah (ra) and AnHazoor (saw), when they were tortured, driven out of their homes, killed, and Muslim women insulted, raped and murdered?

They sure had the option to retaliate, then why they didn't?

The incident of Ta'iaf comes to my mind!

AnHazoor (saw) went to the valley with the message of God! An unarmed man, preaching oneness of God, calling people to righteousness, the message to help the poor, feed the orphans, take care of your parents ... and yet he was driven out, humiliated, stoned to a point where his shoes got filled with blood!

How did he retaliate? Didn't he understand the teaching of 'arm yourself & defend'?

Those who don't know about the incident, it is narrated the Hazrat Jibraeel (as) came to AnHazoor (saw) and asked if he approves, the two mountains of Ta'iaf be crushed together killing all its inhabitants. But great was our prophet (saw) when he disregarded the option and prayed for the people of Ta'iaf that maybe one day their children will hear his message.

It was his endless sacrifice that professed Islam, not the wars with sword.
                - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Thats cool, then the action of PLO terroist as Israel charges dont necessarily show the desire of the palestinians. And the policy of the hitler and his Nazis didnt necessarily show the will of the people, or the bombing of perl harbour didnt necessarily show the desire of the people and so on.
                  And that bengali doesnot give the right to your govt. to come and kill him or his family. So if you think its wronggo and protest against your government and so should the Israelites.
                  Those who killed 3000 people in WTC were wrong, just like US support of Israel is wrong and US propaganda and bombing in afghanistan is wrong. All are wrong.

Hitler, Stalin, Mosulini were not errorists b4 they took control of power. Sharon was a terroist b4 he became a PM.

9th century? Im sure you meant 19th century. There are no new revisions in the interpretattion of the Quran. Quran is there, people have interpratted it since the dawn of history. Ive read maudoodi. And to me as to most muslims he is one the greatest muslim scholars of the 20th century.
                  One doesnt have to agree with every single thing a scholar says to appreciate his works.

Comment

Ahmad so are u suggesting that Palestentians should do nothing, sit, relax . vacate their houses, migrate to neighbouring countries and ask the Allah almighty to help them ??

isnt the same going on for long time ? isnt this enough , and one should do something else if the other solution is not working out, and ALLAH not helping u ?

------------------

Comment

FlameZz,

Israeli government and people like Sharon capitalize on the suicide bombers and in response kill 10 times the number of Palestinians. Not only that they keep on demolishing homes and building their illegal settlements. So, these bombing are certainly not helping the Palestinian people but actually giving more excuses to the Zionists.

And the peace plan of the prince of Saudi Arabia is not new. It has been proposed before. This is the first time its coming from a vocal voice in the Arab world, the Saudi Arabia.
                      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
                        Ahmad so are u suggesting that Palestentians should do nothing, sit, relax . vacate their houses, migrate to neighbouring countries and ask the Allah almighty to help them ??
                        No, I only argue that retaliations like 'suicide bombing' should not be justified in the name of Islam.

You have to understand that its a political situation, not a religious one. And there are no black and white solutions in the political world.
                        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ahmed,

Well you are in the war zone ( like palestie ) and the frustration has reach to a certain limit ( the boiling point ) you dont expect sensible decesions from the ppl..

and indeed enough dicussion has been done on the saudia arab's peace process in the world affairs forum.

We all know that Sheron, and Israeli authority just want to keep up the offensive, kill more palestentian, occupy more place, and create settelment.

and indeed they can use any excuse for that. this suicide bomding has just started within last year. before they already had many other excuses my dear AHMAd..

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
                            No, I only argue that retaliations like 'suicide bombing' should not be justified in the name of Islam.

You have to understand that its a political situation, not a religious one. And there are no black and white solutions in the political world.
                            Dear ahmed.

As terrorism, cannot be justified with reference to Relegion, same as suicide bombing can not be..

Please carefully read my post, i didnt try to justify the suicide bombing with reference to Relegion and ISLAM.

Besides it was a relegion situation before , and it was converted into a political sitution. U remember how the intifadah moment started.

and BTW its a hot warzONE... one one side Israel bombing, with all its tanks. missiles, air crafts, and u still think its a politcal situatin ?

------------------

Comment

I think ppl who loose thier siblings or close relatives unjustly can understand and empathize the miserable feelings of palestinians!
                              And make clear that its a struggle for land and existence not for religion.
                              When intellectual muslims can't do anything they come up with ideas as Ahmad jee. We have to admit that we have become impotent in a larger extent, whether of our leaders or else!
                              Sheikh saadi said that even a cornered cat fights back and attacks for its survival and yet we r humans full of passions.

Comment

Working...
                              X