Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Questions?? can anybody answer?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Questions?? can anybody answer?????

Q1. Marriage to non muslim men is not allowed but is it as bad as adultery??? what does Quran and hadees says about it??

Q2. I know some women whoes husbands are born muslims but are not believing islam ... they are atheists, so are those women living in sin?? because in this way their husbands are consider non believers... and marriage to them is forbidden. Are such mariages unvalid or are they are valid just because those men are born muslims and have muslim names????

Q3. What about marrying to somebody who is converting just for marriage???

Q4. Prophet Muhamad' s one wife was jew, later she converted to Islam??? but at the time of marriage she was jewish.. is that true????

Q5. If friendship to jews is forbidden than why marrying to jewish women is allowed???
    I personally think that just political friendships like making allies and economic relatiosnships is not allowed..... and Allaha hasnt forbid personal friendships. because a close relationship like marriage is allowed. and islam tells us to be kind to all mankind.

Q6. If somebody belives in Allaha and Muhammad as his last prophet but practice christianity and is born christian than is that person a muslim? because he fullfills the requiremennt of first kalma?? or is he not?? because he have never practiced any aspect of Islam or called himself a muslim.

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
    Q1. Marriage to non muslim men is not allowed but is it as bad as adultery??? what does Quran and hadees says about it??

isnt it enuff that allah forbids it

Q2. I know some women whoes husbands are born muslims but are not believing islam ... they are atheists, so are those women living in sin?? because in this way their husbands are consider non believers... and marriage to them is forbidden. Are such mariages unvalid or are they are valid just because those men are born muslims and have muslim names????

this depends upon the taqwa of the woman .if she gives preferance to allah and doesnt care abt her worldly life,tries to improve her husband and then leaves him in my opinion she wud be a good muslim maybe she tries and fails yet lives with her husband for the sake of her kids who will blame her.only allah can and should pass judgement.who knows mayb the guy wud b a better muslim later on in life.we can never know that.
    "As to those who turn (For friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers - it is the Fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph. (The Noble Quran, 5:56)"

that wud satisfy the legal issues but not the spiritual.but who knows he/she may later commit.again a big if

Q4. Prophet Muhamad' s one wife was jew, later she converted to Islam??? but at the time of marriage she was jewish.. is that true????

i am sorry i dont know

Q5. If friendship to jews is forbidden than why marrying to jewish women is allowed???
    I personally think that just political friendships like making allies and economic relatiosnships is not allowed..... and Allaha hasnt forbid personal friendships. because a close relationship like marriage is allowed. and islam tells us to be kind to all mankind.

marrying someone for love where love is the main issue always has a lot of potential for the future religious life.again how can any man profess to know the logic behind allahs commands.we can but try.or do istikhara.as for fatwas we can get anywhere anytime abt anything

Q6. If somebody belives in Allaha and Muhammad as his last prophet but practice christianity and is born christian than is that person a muslim? because he fullfills the requiremennt of first kalma?? or is he not?? because he have never practiced any aspect of Islam or called himself a muslim.

"And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], those who believe in God, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to God: They will not sell the Signs of God for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and God is swift in account. (The Noble Quran, 3:199)"

"Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] are a portion that stand (For the right): They rehearse the Signs of God all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in God and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. (The Noble Quran, 3:113-114)"

derive ur own conclusions.its ur heart ur soul and nobody will share ur grave

u know it is said one who is afraid of allah ie has taqwa he is spared.y becoz whenever he feels doubt he choses the path of least doubt

Comment

there was an athiest in our family.his wife did sabar all the time.kept praying.now the guy in his 50ies got the salam of the holy prophet sm.these things happen.was that woman who stood by praying,living in agony a sinner?

look within urself
      dont come to the forum looking for answers
      pray to allah fr guidance
      we r just like u

"As to those who turn (For friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers - it is the Fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph. (The Noble Quran, 5:56)"

allah is nearer than the jugular vein he loves more than 70 mothers.if u cry to him dont u think he will answer

but if u look fr answers on the forum maybe allah will choose to guide u thru a person

but decide wat is better

Comment

no response secret?i am sorry if i offended u

and u havent answered y do u like jews?

Comment

Well, from my experience when it comes to technical questions its best to ask someone who can give you the solution as opposed to an opinion.

Try finding the answer to ur questions or ask it yourself at: www.islam-qa.com

The scholar there is pretty good.

Aleikum Salam

------------------
          "The greatest purpose of knowledge is the abundance of inspiring thoughts."

Comment

Originally posted by doctornaveeed:
            no response secret?i am sorry if i offended u

and u havent answered y do u like jews?
            nope, not at all you havent offended me..Thanks for taking time to answer my question.

answer to your question is that jews have always been mistreated by christians and muslims since they are small in number than us..

they never had their own land and finally when they have got a place to call home, nobody is letting them live in... that doesnt mean i am supporting the occupation of palestine... but jews are humans too they also need a place to call home.

America is the biggest supporter of Isreal and here 84% of hate crimes based on religion are against jews, only rest of 16% are against other religious groups.

Judisiam is the closes religion to Islam. they don't eat pork (while christian do). They don't belive in Moses as son of God (like most christians do). they believe in same kind of monotheism as we do. So islam is closer to judisiam than it is to christinity, so judisian is the closest religion to Islam.

Allah himself in Quran has said that they were the chosen people of God.

Comment

Originally posted by mushi:
              Well, from my experience when it comes to technical questions its best to ask someone who can give you the solution as opposed to an opinion.

very true.
              opinion wen combined with relevant degree still is an opinion.and upto the intellect and the inference of the person who gives it.i prefer to draw my own conclusions.
              wat do u think?i wud prefer if u mail me at
              [email protected]

Comment

answer to your question is that jews have always been mistreated by christians and muslims since they are small in number than us..

they never had their own land and finally when they have got a place to call home, nobody is letting them live in... that doesnt mean i am supporting the occupation of palestine... but jews are humans too they also need a place to call home.

America is the biggest supporter of Isreal and here 84% of hate crimes based on religion are against jews, only rest of 16% are against other religious groups.

Judisiam is the closes religion to Islam. they don't eat pork (while christian do). They don't belive in Moses as son of God (like most christians do). they believe in same kind of monotheism as we do. So islam is closer to judisiam than it is to christinity, so judisian is the closest religion to Islam.

Allah himself in Quran has said that they were the chosen people of God.

Are you defending jews...the people that ended up being the Maghdoobi Alihim (the ones who have Allah's anger upon them)

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians). (Al-Fatihah 1:7)

And verily, you will find them (the jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who - ascribe partners to All‚h (and do not believe in Resurrection - Magians, pagans, and idolaters, etc.). Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And All‚h is All-Seer of what they do. (Al-Baqarah 2:96)

Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-MushrikŻn , and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud. (Al-Ma'idah 5:82)

The people of the Scripture (Jews) ask you to cause a book to descend upon them from heaven. Indeed they asked MŻsa (Moses) for even greater than that, when they said: "Show us All‚h in public," but they were struck with thunder clap and lightning for their wickedness. Then they worshipped the calf even after clear proofs, evidences, and signs had come to them. (Even) so We forgave them. And We gave MŻsa (Moses) a clear proof of authority. (An-Nisa 4:153)

And for their covenant, We raised over them the Mount and (on the other occasion) We said: "Enter the gate prostrating (or bowing) with humility;" and We commanded them: "Transgress not (by doing worldly works on) the Sabbath (Saturday)." And We took from them a firm covenant. (An-Nisa 4:154)

Because of their breaking the covenant, and of their rejecting the Ay‚t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of All‚h, and of their killing the Prophets unjustly, and of their saying: "Our hearts are wrapped (with coverings, i.e. we do not understand what the Messengers say)" - nay, All‚h has set a seal upon their hearts because of their disbelief, so they believe not but a little. (An-Nisa 4:155)

And because of their (Jews) disbelief and uttering against Maryam (Mary) a grave false charge (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse); (An-Nisa 4:156)

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of All‚h," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]: (An-Nisa 4:157)

But All‚h raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And All‚h is Ever All≠Powerful, All≠Wise. (An-Nisa 4:158)

And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of All‚h and a human being],before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them (An-Nisa 4:159)

For the wrong≠doing of the Jews, We made unlawful to them certain good foods which has been lawful to them, and for their hindering many from All‚h's Way; (An-Nisa 4:160)

And their taking of Rib‚ (usury) though they were forbidden from taking it and their devouring of men's substance wrongfully (bribery, etc.). And We have prepared for the disbelievers among them a painful torment. (An-Nisa 4:161)

S_O one of the punishments for them is that they were left to wonder the earth, that's why they where kicked out of so many places, i can't find the ayah about that, but i'll keep looking

And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." (Al-Baqarah 2:65)

Say (O Muhammad SAW to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from All‚h: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of All‚h and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped T‚ghŻt (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell≠fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world)." (Al-Ma'idah 5:60)

So when they exceeded the limits of what they were prohibited, We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." (It is a severe warning to the mankind that they should not disobey what All‚h commands them to do, and be far away from what He prohibits them). (Al-A'raf 7:166)

I'd love to see some evidence where muslims or christians have mistreated jews for no reason, you should look at some of the stuff they have been doing, jews have always tried to currupt the muslims and their morals. A few years back they were giving muslim kids gum that would increase their sexual drive, i also heard that they made a kind of napkins for females that had something in it that prevented them from having kids, and every single day they influence our kids, the jews control the media, and fuel our kids with junk. Most jews don't let their kids watch any tv, and their are some jewish schools who kick out kids who have a tv in their house. One last thing they WERE the chosen people

May Allah(swt) forgive me, He knows best, and may He help all of us. Ameen.

Comment

Regarding jews. I figured it would be better to take that as a separate issue instead of cluttering this thread.

secret_obsession- As far as your last question goes, I dont think that person can be classified as being a muslim(certainly not a practising muslim) because saying the kalima means you have accepted that Allah is one(hence you'll follows his orders) and that Muhammad(PBUH) is the messenger(hence you'll follow the message brought by him).

Comment

Qur'an doesn't forbid it explicitly and who cares what Bukhari & Muslim Inc. have to say about it.

Q2
                    Needs to be answered by the Bukhari & Muslim Inc followers.

Allah knows intentions. Therefore it's upto both parties to do some soul searching. Point to note that it's so easy to deceive organized religion. Mullahs who cry infidel will be quietened if the person under attack just recites a few words and then carries on with his life like any other bad Muslim.

Q4.
                    We don't have an accurate history that goes so far back. Records avaialble are dubious at best and most can easily be filed under heresay.

Q5: If friendship to jews is forbidden than why marrying to jewish women is allowed???
                    Correct Logic. Friendship is NOT forbidden. Only making them your allies/protectors is.

Q6.If somebody belives in Allaha and Muhammad as his last prophet but practice christianity and is born christian than is that person a muslim?
                    Muslim = One who submits to Allah. Hence if someone believes in Allah and the last day and does good, they are saved.

[al-Ma'idah 5:69] Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
                    JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Salam

The "children of israel" are the nation that have been most mentioned in the Quran and time and time again the mercy of Allah was upon them and time and time again they invoked partners and dis-believed even though they were given clear evidence. I think there's a lesson in that!

The jews are ehle-kitaab and our only quarrel with them is on the issue of Palestine. Our "enemies" are the zionists and anyone who supports them is a monkey.

------------------
                      "The greatest purpose of knowledge is the abundance of inspiring thoughts."

Comment

A Muslim does not believe Jesus Christ to be God or the son of God, Christians do. So if a person practices Christianity that means he believes that Jesus is the son of God, plus many other beliefs regarding Jesus and Mary, which are not believed by Muslims, he is not a Muslim. On the other hand, if he also believes in Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as the last prophet, he defies Christianity. IMHO the person is neither muslim nor a christian, he is confused! .

Thanks!

------------------
                        I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by secret_obsession:
                          answer to your question is that jews have always been mistreated by christians and muslims since they are small in number than us.. [quote]

WRONG. 100%. Jews have been mistreated by the CHRISTIANS, but NOT the MUSLIMS. .

When the Jews, were kicked out of Spain, they ran to Muslim lands for shelter.

When the Jews were being persecuted in Europe, they ran to Ottoman Turkey for shelter.

Even in Palestine, which was 7% Jewish, before the Israeli terrorism, the Muslim Palestinian women would suckle the Jewish children, when their mothers would be away.

A little knowledge of history might help here.

[/b]
                          [/b]

WRONG. If I remember correctly (I may be wrong, please correct me)- about 90% of todays Jews are descendants of Khazars, a race in Russia. These people converted to Judaism, they are NOT from the original 12 tribes. Now I read this in an article by a Jew (who was quite influential too ), and his logic was that if the millions of Chinese Muslims call themselves Arabs, you'd call them lunatics. So, how does it make sense, when these originally Khazar Jews call themselves descendants of the Holy Land ??

And, even if they didn't have a land of their own, SO WHAT???? Why can't they live like a minority??? Muslims have given them refuge in the past, we could have given them refuge even now. Even if they had migrated to Palestine, and not carried out their terrorism, the naiive Muslims would have welcomed them with open arms.

Unless it is from a non-Jewish source, or a source from a non-Jewish media, that information cannot be relied on, and will be classified as being untrue.

Allah Himself says in the Qur'an that the greatest in enmity towards the Muslims are the Jews and the polytheists (like the Hindus). Now, look around the world, and make up your own mind. Allah has revealed these verses for our own protection, and if anyone insists on going against them, he does it at his own peril.

Jews believe in Ezra (a.s) as the son of God (na'oodhubillah). They call themselves the children of God (na'oodhubillah). There are a lot of other issues that we can discuss, but anyways, secret_obsession, I'm quite shocked by your attitude toward them.

In the eyes of Shari'ah, Christianity is superior to Judaism.

Allah Himself in Quran has said that they were the chosen people of God.

The key word here is "WERE". Allah Himself says in the Qur'an that His Curse is on the Jews. And Allah (SWT) also says in the Qur'an that the most hateful to the Muslims are the Jews and the polytheists.

I'm just shocked to hear this from you secret_obsession. You may have met a good Jew, but what does that prove??? Can you start welcoming these people with open arms, so that they can stab you from behind ??? It's for your own safety and for the safety of other Muslims, to be cautious of them.

Remember, that a major role in the birth of Shiism was played by an ex-Jew, Abdullah bin Saab. These people are sly back-stabbers.

Now the decision lies with you. The Qur'an is for our own safety.

Allah knows how naiive and unsuspecting we Muslims are. And He (SWT) says in the Holy Qur'an:

Holy Qur'an 3: 119

Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not, - though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart."

Let me repeat it here:

Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,..... (Holy Qur'an 3:119)

Holy Qur'an (3: 118)

Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom. (3:118 - Yousuf Ali's Translation)

vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand. (3:118 - Shakir's Translation)

Now, compare this with the Jewish media, and tell me what you think.

Another verse giving a hint how unsuspecting and naiive the Muslims are :

Holy Qur'an 60: 2

If they have the upper hand of you, they will be your foes, and will stretch out their hands and their tongues toward you with evil (intent), and they long for you to disbelieve. (Holy Qur'an 60:2 - Pickthall's Translation)

Now, take some historical facts and do a cross-check. The Muslims gave refuge to the Jews, but when they got the Upper hand (Israel), they began their savagery.

The Muslims, when they ruled over Serbia, or Spain, they were very tolerant of the Christians, but when the Christians go the upper hand, we all know what happened.

The Muslims ruled India for a 1000 years (1200 years in some areas) - and they very accomadating and tolerant of the Hindus, but now that the Hindus have the upper hand, we've seen how evil and vicious these people can be.

Secret_Obsession, If I've sounded a little rude or hard, I'm sorry about that. But the matter is so grave, that I was a little disturbed by some of your "Apnay hi pair maiN kulhaaRi maarna" views. The fault is not yours, it's just that we Muslims are naturally very peace-loving and naiive people, and so we consider others to be also equally tolerant and good-willed. If the Qur'an had not mentioned these facts for our safety, very likely the situation of the Muslims would've been far worse now.

Let me repeat the verse again:

Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,..... (Holy Qur'an 3:119)

[This message has been edited by Indian_Muslim (edited April 08, 2002).]

Comment

Remember, a Jew TRIED TO KILL our Holy Prophet Muhammad (S) .

The Jews tried to kill Prophet Jesus (a.s).

They killed Yahya (a.s) and Zakariyya (a.s).

The Qur'an mentions somewhere about their tendency to kill Prophets.

Comment

Originally posted by appkiamaanat:
                              Are you defending jews...the people that ended up being the Maghdoobi Alihim (the ones who have Allah's anger upon them)

I'd love to see some evidence where muslims or christians have mistreated jews for no reason, you should look at some of the stuff they have been doing, jews have always tried to currupt the muslims and their morals. A few years back they were giving muslim kids gum that would increase their sexual drive, i also heard that they made a kind of napkins for females that had something in it that prevented them from having kids, and every single day they influence our kids, the jews control the media, and fuel our kids with junk. Most jews don't let their kids watch any tv, and their are some jewish schools who kick out kids who have a tv in their house. One last thing they WERE the chosen people

May Allah(swt) forgive me, He knows best, and may He help all of us. Ameen.
                              May Allah bless you Sis . Jazak Allah Khair.

P.S - Muslims were usually tolerant of the Jews, however the Christians did persecute them.

Read my post above.

Comment

Working...
                              X