Declaration of Jihad and Fatwa......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declaration of Jihad and Fatwa......

Who has a right to declare Jihad as per Islam? /as we have seen that whenever a Muslim society or an Islamic country enters into some conflict the leader, political or religious immediately calls all Muslims for Jihad. /

Who has a right to issue a Fatwa? /as we know that in many Islamic countries, like Bangla Desh or Nigeria every third Mullah has option to issue Fatwa, most of the time against women, seems very disgusting. /

Originally posted by anand:
    Who has a right to declare Jihad as per Islam? /as we have seen that whenever a Muslim society or an Islamic country enters into some conflict the leader, political or religious immediately calls all Muslims for Jihad. /

Who has a right to issue a Fatwa? /as we know that in many Islamic countries, like Bangla Desh or Nigeria every third Mullah has option to issue Fatwa, most of the time against women, seems very disgusting. /

Ananad..

yes the Muslim leader of a country who is relegious leader can call for jihad.

Remember jehad is only called whenever A forign enemy tries to invade the country, or jehad is called whenever the Muslims are in problem and being massacred by kuffars in anywhere in the world.

secondly about the fathwas. I beleive the not every mulla should be allow to give fathwas. there are some prerequisties for a Mullah to fulfill.

-Extensive understanding of QURAN
    -Through knowledge of HAdith and Seerat
    -good knowhow of Sharia
    -and knowledge of all the Fatwas that has been given in the past by renounced ullemas.

and P.s Anand u really dont have to worry abt fathwas, because they do not apply on Hindus

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

a very important qualification for any person to be able to pass a FATWA is the complete aprehension of the Arabic language so that he does not have to rely on translations of the Quran and Hadith....
      this point is usually missed out whenever someone tells us who can issue a fatwa....

anyway considering this point, i think most of the maulvis and ulema of Indo-Pak are easily ruled out of being capable of issuing a fatwa....
      cuz a good understanding of the language is a big thing, most of them cant even pronounce it right....

------------------
      "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

I did read a book written by Arun Shourie, titled "FATWA". I was amazed by the kind of fatwa's issued by the mullah's. It is really annoying to find how people are duped by these Fatwa's.
        In New Delhi, any one can get a fatwa for a Few bucks and I do not know what it is in Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Victory:
          I did read a book written by Arun Shourie, titled "FATWA". I was amazed by the kind of fatwa's issued by the mullah's. It is really annoying to find how people are duped by these Fatwa's.
          In New Delhi, any one can get a fatwa for a Few bucks and I do not know what it is in Pakistan.

Why did you read the book from a non-Muslim person? Got any ideas!

Take Your Best Shot At Me

Comment

There must be some committee of Islamic scholars to examine the stunt of Jihad and fatwas, otherwise when every third Islamic political leader declares Jihad or every second Mullah issues some fatwa, we have all reasons to laugh.

Comment

Working...
            X