Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a friend who is a muslim but does not believe in ALLAH..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a friend who is a muslim but does not believe in ALLAH..

HI EVERYONE,
    I'M VAQAS FROM KARACHI.
    I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS BORN A MUSLIM BUT NOW AFTER READING ABOUT OTHER RELIGIONS AND CONSULTING SCIENCE HIS MIND IS DIVERTED AND THINKS THAT THERE IS NO ALLAH.
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN CONVINCING HIM.
    THANX.

i could help u bart

but u'd have to eat my shorts first
    just joking

no, but seriously i could talk to the guy, and convince him of a creator and the proof of the quran. thing is , talkin on the internet, limits the conversation and its difficult to be articulate

Comment

BART i can give you 2 references..

1: Maulana Tariq jamil ( Pakistan) lahore..
      he is an excellent muqarrar, and im sure his lectures can be very helpful in convinging ur friend and returning him to Islam once again Inshallah. Search the web for his audio lectures in URDU. or buy the cassetes, i will try to get the link to the lectures soon. Inshallah

2: Ahmad deedat:
      a world renouce muslim scholar who is exceptionally good in arguing with christians. His lectures are indeed very helpful.. Search for him over the internet and you will find his website too..

Jazak allah.
      May this be helpful..

------------------
      Dont think "you can" know "you can"
      .::. ¢¼ ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ ¢¼ .::.

Comment

Tell him to read Quran and Sunna or u read it carefuly and explain the parts he need to know to believe.. and tell him our Prophet's history..
        but u cant call him muslim if he don believe n Allah.

“O you who believe! Enter completely into Islam and do not follow the footsteps of the Shaytan.” [TMQ 2:208]

“It is He Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the Deen of Truth (Islam) to prevail over all other deens, even though the Mushriks hate it.” [TMQ: At-Tauba: 33]

“When it is said to them: ‘Follow what Allah has sent down,’ they say, ‘Nay! We shall follow what we found our fathers following,’ even though their fathers did not understand anything nor were they guided?” [TMQ 2:170]

“And when it is said to them, ‘Come to what Allah has revealed and unto the Messenger (Muhammed),’ they say, ‘Enough for us is what which we found our fathers following,’ even though their fathers had no knowledge whatsoever and no guidance.” [TMQ 5:104]

“So be not in doubt (O Muhammed) as to what these men worship. They worship nothing but what their fathers worshipped before (them). And verily, We shall repay them in full their portion without diminution.” [TMQ 11:109]

“And when it is said to them, ‘Follow that which Allah has sent down,’ they say, ‘Nay, we shall follow that which we found are fathers (following).’ (Would they do so) even if Satan invites them to the torment of the Fire.” [TMQ 31:21]

“You and the idols that you worship will be the fuel of Hell-fire”

“Perish the hands of Abu Lahab and perish he. His wealth and children will not benefit him. He will be burnt in a Fire of blazing flames.” [TMQ Al-Masad: 1-3]

“And do not obey the one who swears much, and is considered worthless – a slanderer, going about with calumnies, cruel. And after all that, a b a s t a r d.” [TMQ Al-Qalam: 10-13]

Comment

edited

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited April 05, 2002).]

Comment

is it leagl to declare such statement
            in public in pakistan? can you be arrested
            for blashphemy?

Comment

rvikz, No there is no such regulation in Pakistan.

BART, You start praying for his friend and ask him to do so too. Faith has another side which is not peace of heart and mostly it cannot be attained through 'argument' but 'praying'
              I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
              - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Well you can convince him by this, Insha-Allah:
                Look there are 3 things.
                1.Life
                2.Humans
                3.Universe
                All of these are limited (and you can explain limited yourself). This means that there must be a beginning and an end of each of these.

Beg
                | | |
                | | |-----------------1. Life
                | | |
                | | |----->LIMITED----2. Humans
                | | |
                | | |-----------------3. Universe
                | | |
                End

When there is a beginning it means that these have come to existence from non-existence. Every effect has a cause (thats easily explainable). Therefore, there must be some force that made it come to existence. Something does not happen without a cause.
                OK lets assume (and thats an assumption only) that the force who caused us to be created is limited too. If its limited then it must have a beginning again. Again same thing that it must be created by some force (every effect has a cause remember).
                Now lets assume that this 2nd force (creator of creator) is also limited. Again same problem......
                This shows that there must be some Force (creator) which is unlimited. Which has no beginning or end. Otherwise the problem will remain that who created it.
                And this force is Allah.

"He is the Originator of the Heavens and the Earth" (Al-Quran)

And now how come we know that it is actually "our" very Creator (and not any creator of creator) Who is unlimited.
                Simple......we know this because He communicated this through Quran, a communication from the Unlimited!!!
                We can never know this from any source other than Him. So if you beleive that there is some Unlimited Creator at the back of all creations, then you must believe Him!!
                Perhaps this may convince the guy. But other than that we must pray for this guy who has got himself in such a confusion. May Allah shower His blessings upon all of us and may He show us the right path, the path to Glory!!!!

and Allah Ta'ala knows best!!!

[This message has been edited by SkillJaan (edited April 05, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior of Allah:
                  Tell him to read Quran and Sunna or u read it carefuly and explain the parts he need to know to believe.. and tell him our Prophet's history.

should he be killed for leaving islam?

Comment

How old is your friend BART While on the subject of age plz give your & his chronological age together with developmental age too.

Concept of God /allah is abnstract & thick brain as in immature stage of development of brain at varying speed in different child ,is capable of thinking only in TANNNGIBLE& CONCRETE way ......

So i would say let him grow further ..mature ..find himself before trying too hard which is not i would do at this stage .......

------------------
                    barque(bijli) yoon akadti hai apne karname pe ke
                    jaise phir naya hum aashiyaan bana nahi sakte

Comment

I dont think anythng will convince a person who doesn't want to believe that there is a god. God is something you can believe in on ly because you want to. You could never really "know" god exists, you can only assume so. All you can do is pray for god to bring some kind of enlightenment to your friend, otherwise, we as simple human beings can do nothing. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Adnan Ahmed:
                        I dont think anythng will convince a person who doesn't want to believe that there is a god. God is something you can believe in on ly because you want to. You could never really "know" god exists, you can only assume so. All you can do is pray for god to bring some kind of enlightenment to your friend, otherwise, we as simple human beings can do nothing. Sorry!
                        Sorry Adnan but I would like to say something.
                        Allah Himself says that ponder over Allah's signs to grasp the existence of an Unlimited Supreme Being.
                        E.G. if you see the footsteps of a camel in a desert, you can know with evidence that a camel has passed although you havent seen the camel. Similarly, you get evidence of the existence of Allah from the signs around us.
                        Just for instance ponder over the following signs.

1. Humans birth from the combination of a sperm and an ovum that creates a zygote in the mothers uterus. Now 23 chromosomes in the ovum and 23 in the sperm combine to complete the 46 chromosomes combination that contain the information to create a whole human from just a single cell. All this cannot happen by itself. Someone is behind this.

2. The constant proportion of Oxygen in air (21%) that is just suitable to fulfill our existence need. If it increases beyond 21%, we cannot lit a match because Oxygen supports combustion and everything will blow if we lit even a match. If it is less than 21% we cannot breath!!!

3. The constant air pressure on this Earth. If there is no air pressure, our blood will burst out of our skin because of the blood pressure!!!!!

And so on an so on........

We can never enumerate the signs, but to grasp the existence of Allah even only one sign is sufficient.

And lastly, you said that "God is something you can believe in only because you want to. You could never really "know" god exists, you can only assume"
                        If we only assume that theres God, then whats the differnce between Non-Muslims and us. They also assume things but give no evidence (blind following)!! We are ordered by Allah to build our concepts(Aqeeda) including Allah's existence through intellectual evidence("aqlee daleel") not by blind following!!!

And Allah Knows Best!!!!

------------------
                        Rooh kee gehraai say niklee howee baat
                        Rooh kee gehraai tak zaroor jaai gee!!

Happy Souls Make A Community Happy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz:
                          BART i can give you 2 references..

1: Maulana Tariq jamil ( Pakistan) lahore..
                          he is an excellent muqarrar, and im sure his lectures can be very helpful in convinging ur friend and returning him to Islam once again Inshallah. Search the web for his audio lectures in URDU. or buy the cassetes, i will try to get the link to the lectures soon. Inshallah

2: Ahmad deedat:
                          a world renouce muslim scholar who is exceptionally good in arguing with christians. His lectures are indeed very helpful.. Search for him over the internet and you will find his website too..

Jazak allah.
                          May this be helpful..

I am a little critical of deedat. i would rather say Dr. Zakir Naik. he is a student of deedat but his style is way better than deedat. deedat sometimes make fun of other peoples' ideas which would not do any good in this case

the game of snakes and ladders captures the eternal truth that for every ladder there is a snake waiting around the corner. and for every snake there a ladder will compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeSoul:

should he be killed for leaving islam?

What would any one expect from a narrow-minded person like YOU?

Intel Inside. Stupid Outside

Comment

If you want my opinion, and I'm sure many of you don't, it's obvious that there must be a God/Creator. There's no other way to explain the existence of life.

However, the practice of religion causes more harm than it does good. Think how many people have died because of religion throughout history. A war in the name of "ours is the one true religion". Certainly God would never have intended this. Also, would God have created humankind to "serve" him? I think (definitely) not.

Religion should be abolished, and each person should worship/interact God in their own way.

-Stu

Comment

Working...
                              X