• Show
Clear All

*Ideas needed for MY NEW ISLAMIC Website...!!**

I wana make a website for Muslims..
    can u guys throw some ideas..

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"

Salaam,

Mash’ Allah that’s an awesome idea, the suggestion I wanted to make is that to definitely put the recitation of payer on the site. A lot of individuals interested in Islam often go and search for the recitation to learn it and gain knowledge about it through reading the English translation since it such an imperative part of our faith. Best of luck to you.

Allah Hafiz

[This message has been edited by belle (edited April 06, 2002).]

Comment

AoA, if possible, put a lot of nasheeds (halal), wallpapers and screensavers.

Jazakallah khair

Comment

add a picture gallerly of muslims "praying or namaz". Muslims all around the world praying in same way to same God.

I can help you find the picturs.... so what will be your sight address?????

Comment

I think it would be nice if you put some information on your site, for those of us that are of other religions, so that we can better understand. I think that the more we understand each other, the closer to peace we will come.

------------------
          Brenda McLennan

Comment

Originally posted by bcsm57:
            I think it would be nice if you put some information on your site, for those of us that are of other religions, so that we can better understand. I think that the more we understand each other, the closer to peace we will come.

Comment

No statements that condemn OBL and other terrorists' actions while simultaneously justifying them in some way

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions.. I also gave it a thought and i came up with this idea... I was thinking if i could make a site like "young muslims online" or something like that.. That site could be to better train and teach young generation.. And that site should be fun for them to go to.. So they learn as they have fun.. and with a lot of information and multimedia objects.. and very intractive!
                so wht do u think

------------------
                "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"

Comment

better not have chatting in it if u want to make it religiouse one lol..
                  take one o the most beautifull mosques picture of every country and paste it thr...

Comment

Do not put too many images so people who don't have fast internet access can also view it easily!

And please do put your own picture too, so people can give credit!
                    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Working...
                    X