Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Two great English songs (Rap) for Muslims....... (listen to them here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Two great English songs (Rap) for Muslims....... (listen to them here)

No compromise (demo)
    **Imaginary Walls** <<(HOT)

------------------
    "Only for Allah and to gain His pleasure"

[This message has been edited by Warrior of Allah (edited April 05, 2002).]

Brother i hope you know that music is haraam.

{And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks [singing, music] to mislead (men) from the Path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment}, [Soorah Luqmaan, Aayah 6].

Allah(swt) knows best.

Comment

I know i m commiting a sin.. but the songs are gona vige some messages which may change the infected minds of Muslims... and they may start to work they way Allah wants them to do so... and its smaller sin then the sin we are doing today by ignoring the message of Allah..

------------------

Comment

a small sin is no compromise for a big sin....
        as a theft of a single cent is equivalent to he theft of a billoin dollars....

------------------
        "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
        Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

did u guys even listen to the songs..
          they are not much of a song either..

------------------

Comment

Dear Brother "Warrior of Allah" you are not committing any sin by listening to these songs.

it is true that music is forbidden but the kinda music which makes one horny and is cheep.

religious or war songs are not forbidded, neither is music.
            When prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) enterd in Makkha people welcomed him with duff (a kinda musical instrument of that kind) and poetry that they sung.
            Hazrat Umar and their fellows used to sing war song on their way to war because it increases spirit. there are also examples when women sung these songs

so it all depends on theme not on the music itself. it's not haram.

and "apkiamanat" don't come up with the excuese that only duff is a permisable instryment propbaly it was one of the few instruments that they had 14 hundred years ago.. and If that music is allowed than others are too.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Warrior of Allah:

Cool songs. They have interesting things to say. Conquering lands is their ideal.

Could you tell me who are these people? (no sarcasim).

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Verstehen:
                Originally posted by Warrior of Allah:

Cool songs. They have interesting things to say. Conquering lands is their ideal.

Could you tell me who are these people? (no sarcasim).
                Yeah tell us.

------------------
                • wHy is It thaT iF yOu kiLL a Man in waR yOu aRe a hEro, but
                  if you kIll a maN outSide of War you are callEd a murdeRer ?
                Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

they are Soldiers of Allah www.soldiersofallah.com

AND should i ADD more songs to the list.. CUZ got more but it takes some effort to convert them and bring them online

------------------

Comment

duff in arabic refers to any drum...

so .. if a song is not about "women", love, sex etc..

but is about the moral void in the society.. or a war song.. with right up drum and bass sound.. would that be "halaal"?

Comment

i can be almost sure that i have read a hadith that states that the Prophet (pbuh) was in company of his companions when he heard someone playing a flute and he blocked his ears....
                      no songs, no words, just music, and he wud not tolerate it....
                      and r we ont supposed to follow him????

------------------
                      "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
                        i can be almost sure that i have read a hadith that states that the Prophet (pbuh) was in company of his companions when he heard someone playing a flute and he blocked his ears....
                        no songs, no words, just music, and he wud not tolerate it....
                        and r we ont supposed to follow him????

That is true...but on special occations muslims are allowed to sing, dance and use the "duff". I remember the hadith where it is stated, that our Prophet (pbuh) went to a wedding and saw some girlz dancing. One of his companion went angry and stopped the girlz from dancing, but our Prophet gave them the permission to dance.

The only instrument that is allowed is the "duff". Nothing else.
                        That might be the explaination to the hadith above.

------------------
                        • wHy is It thaT iF yOu kiLL a Man in waR yOu aRe a hEro, but
                          if you kIll a maN outSide of War you are callEd a murdeRer ?
                        Ain't new ta this....HOMEINVASION('93)

Comment

RAP songs to advertise Islam!!!!
                          its not some pepsi cola ad that u r putting up here bro....
                          this is ISLAM....

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
                            RAP songs to advertise Islam!!!!
                            its not some pepsi cola ad that u r putting up here bro....
                            this is ISLAM....

This ain advertising its reminding u guys ur True ID and ur history which u guys have forgoten...

and every one u guys could c these songs as teaching tools.. and i think Islam would agree on that..

------------------

[This message has been edited by Warrior of Allah (edited April 07, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                            X