HOW TO BEHAVE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW TO BEHAVE???

How do u guyz behave towardz jews ppl?...
    kaisey baat karni chahiye...or should we talk to them as well?..I have a jewish gal in my school..she alwayz smilez to me...and I never know what to do?...what do u guyz say....lookin forward to ur commentz!!

------------------
    APNEY SHIKAAR KI TALAASH MEIN

Sherni, learn from that girl. She smiled at you. An inviting smile I presume. In return you should smile back or maybe a gesture of friendship. There is not need to instill hatred where you can create friendship and possibly convert her beliefs.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

When You Do Something Right, No One Notices..
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

dont befriend her.treat her as an acquaintance.in islam we r not even supposed to refer to a jew with contempt becoz before he dies he may embrace islam and then all his sins will be the persons who passed judgement on the jew.anyways courtesy,compassion and kindness isnt only a muslims heritage hena?smile to a smile

Comment

Oh and the answer to your first two questions how I behave towards Jews Christians and others is with respect.

------------------
        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
          There is not need to instill hatred where you can create friendship and possibly convert her beliefs.

if i remember correctly in quran allah warned us that jews will never be our friends.so in my opinion sherni shud alwayz b wary.anyways its shernis choice aint it?

Comment

coco n doctor

..I do smile to her..sometimes...but I'm juz thinkin abt what they are doin to our muslim brotherz and sisterz...thatz the only thing which iz holding me back...she soundz nice..but..we are not allowed to trust jews in islam...u never heard thiz sentence:

kafir key ghar sona jaiz hai lekin khana nahi
            jahodi key ghar khana jaiz hai lekin sona nahi...

do u get my point...appreciate ur commentz

------------------
            APNEY SHIKAAR KI TALAASH MEIN

Comment

Originally posted by Sherni:
              coco n doctor

kafir key ghar sona jaiz hai lekin khana nahi
              jahodi key ghar khana jaiz hai lekin sona nahi...

do u get my point...appreciate ur commentz

as i said its ur decision.everybody is a different person.example -my sis says we can always be courteous,i am a warrior on the other hand i will have nothing to do with a jew .if allah says jews will never be our friends it is enuff for me in the sense that i define friendship as complete blind trust wheras my sister never fully trusts.she is right in her sense i am in mine.decide on the course of action that will satisfy ur heart and that means watever u do do it for allah.
              there is nothing wrong in feeling for ur brother and sisters

[This message has been edited by doctornaveeed (edited April 06, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Sherni:
                but I'm juz thinkin abt what they are doin to our muslim brotherz and sisterz.
                So your saying that just cuz her people are doing it you should alienate her? Thats not what Prophet Muhammad did, he conversed with them, did business and maybe converted a few.

we are not allowed to trust jews in islam
                Yeah I've heard it so many times and read it so often and am cautious but doesn't mean I will show them utter disrespect because surely my courteousness might change their opinion and might bring a brother/sister to our side and make our Ummah bigger. Besides you can't really judge a book by its cover. You have to sift through the pages and find out what its all about and then if it displeases you then forget about it. But make sure you treat each book (person) the same way. Everyone deserves an equal oppurtunity even at the day of judgement.
                ------------------

[This message has been edited by CocoNut (edited April 06, 2002).]

Comment

anyone remember the story of the old jew lady and how she treated Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and how he treated her back????

i hope u do....
                  and u'll get ur answer

------------------
                  "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                  Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
                    Oh and the answer to your first two questions how I behave towards Jews Christians and others is with respect.

You really have a great attitude. The world needs more people like you. Respect for others is so very important.

Sometimes people notice!!!

------------------
                    Brenda McLennan

Comment

you gotta be nice to them...since they are nice people.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sherni:
                        [B]coco n doctor

"..I do smile to her..sometimes...but I'm juz thinkin abt what they are doin to our muslim brotherz and sisterz...thatz the only thing which iz holding me back..."

these comments are so pathetic , you are avoiding a high school girl just becaus of whats going on in Isreal...WHAT DOES SHE GOT TO DO WITH TAHT??????????
                        if thats the way to judge people than we muslims are terrorists because of what some muslims have done on september 11.... and we all should be deported back to our countries or send in prisons.

and where you got this dumb saying from??? that kafir kay ghar khana jaiz nhi????? Prophet Muhmmad has said that "her kisi ka khana jaiz hay savay askay jis kay moon say sharab ki boo a rhee ho (at that time, it doesnt matter if he usually drinks). I don't have any web source of this hadees to give you but i have read it many times and have heard it many times.

so be nice to her, just as you are to other people... don't do prejudgement or don't complain when people do this to us.

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
                          you gotta be nice to them...since they are nice people.
                          Noble 5:57, however, clearly states that Muslims should avoid having personal
                          friendship with anyone (Muslim or non-Muslim) who disrespects Islam and take it for a "mockery".
                          "O ye who believe!  Take not for friends and
                          protectors those who take your religion for a mockery or sport - whether among
                          those who received the Scripture (i.e., the Bible) before you, or among those who reject
                          Faith; but fear ye Allah, if ye have Faith (indeed).  (The
                          Noble Quran, 5:57)"

further"O ye who believe!  Take not the Jews and the
                          Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors
                          to each other.  And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them.
                            Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.  (The
                          Noble Quran, 5:51)"

the Arabic word for "friends" is
                          "Awliyaa", which has four literal meanings:  (1) Allies; (2) Friends; (3)
                          Guardians; and (4) Role Models.

So as you can see, the Arabic word "Awliyaa"
                          has different literal meanings.So the Noble Verses above don't suggest that Muslims can not have personal friends with non-Muslims.  It suggests that Muslim countries are prohibited from forming alliance
                          with the non-Muslims against other Muslims.

Noble 5:57, however, clearly states that Muslims should avoid having personal
                          friendship with anyone (Muslim or non-Muslim) who disrespects Islam and take it for a "mockery".  So the translation of "friends" for "Awliyaa"
                          seem to be a correct and accurate one.
                          The use of the word "friends" for Noble Verses 5:51 and
                          4:139 as a translation is ambiguous.  It is not clear from the Noble Verses
                          that Allah Almighty meant for "Awliyaa" to be only personal "friends".  Certainly Noble Verse 5:56 above clearly shows that Allah
                          Almighty is concerned about the Alliance that Muslims commit themselves to, and not
                          personal friendship

the only thing i am curious about is y u always say jews r nice people.as a race evryone has evil and good people.

Comment

plus [sorry to miss pasting this ]

Another proof that the above English translation of the word "friends" is
                            wrong, and the correct word is "Alliance" is, how can Allah Almighty prohibit
                            for any Muslim to form personal friendship with any Jew or Christian, when He the Almighty
                            allowed for Muslim men to have friendly relationships with Jewish and Christian women like
                            they do with Muslim women that could lead to
                            marriage? 

"This day are (all) things good and pure made lawful unto
                            you.  The food of the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] is
                            lawful unto you and yours is lawful unto them.  (Lawful unto you in marriage) are
                            (not only) chaste women who are believers, but chaste women among the People of
                            the Book, revealed before your time,- when ye give them their due dowers, and
                            desire chastity, not lewdness, nor secret intrigues if any one rejects faith, fruitless is
                            his work, and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all
                            spiritual good).  (The Noble Quran, 5:5)"

One has to ask himself a very simple question here:  How can
                            a Jewish or Christian woman marry a Muslim man without loving him?  And how is it
                            possible for this love to happen without prior friendship or even just warm feelings
                            between the Muslim man and the woman?

on a personal noteo not at all feel pathetic for asking for advice.thats how evrybody learns.

Comment

Working...
                            X