Who would you have a 121 with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would you have a 121 with?

Imaam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah (died 751AH)

I was 17 when I read his book 'Purification of the soul' and oh what a book, it was such an enlightening read, a book that opened so many doors for me, a book that showed me the mercy of Allah by providing this deen to us.
    What was so beautiful about the book was the fact that it held within its essence explainations on how to rectify the wrong of ones own soul.
    Many questions I would ask people but always they were unanswered. SubhanAllah this book that Allah brought to me gave me so many answers and its author became a source of guidance.
    Why I loved this book and hence its author because it allowed me to evaluate myself as an individual, it held advice for me and guided me towards Allah thorough its message and it opened the Qur'an's power.
    The author is one who had Shaikh ul Islam Ibn Taymmiyah (May Allah have mercy on his soul) as his teacher and Ibn Kathir as a student.
    Imaam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah was a man of manners, a man who held fast to the Quran and the authentic sunnah, a man who called for the destruction of blind-following (taqleed), a man that has great wisdom and his works shows profound depth of understanding of the deen and of the individual, he writes in a manner that inspires one towards goodness and away from harm not only for the self but for mankind.
    May Allah reward him much for what he brought to me and for empowering me with his words.

the topic of this book is ???

------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

Working...
    X