Warrior of Allah (and others)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior of Allah (and others)

When posting articles from websites, it's a normal rule of gupshup to post a link[URL] as a reference. This not only gives the due credit to the author of the article but also gives the readers a chance to check for it's authenticity.

This goes to all others who find it easy to copy/paste then to use their own words to express their belief and feelings.
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

The articles i Posted have no source.. if there is i will sure add them..

Comment

If you have written all that by youself then you should mention it in the thread too. So the reader may ask you any specific query that he/she may have.
      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

If the posted article has no mentioned source, it is assumed that it is the work of the poster.

However, if there is no source available, please kindly say, so that the article's credibility can be judged by the members according to their discretion at the individual level.

In the case of Qur'aanic verses and ahadeeth, as i'm sure you know, the references must be given insha'Allaah.

regards,

Sentinel.

Comment

Working...
        X