The Whole World is Hindu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Whole World is Hindu

In late 1998, the Hindu (ie. astika Brahminist, or Orthodox Vaishnavite) Fundamentalist party, the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party), then the ruling party of the Government of India, issued several statements that the Buddhists were Hindus. Other statements also claimed that the Muslims were mostly converted from `Hindus' (a fact long controverted by the English census, which showed that even in Bengal half of the Muslims were of `Foreign' origin). This coincided with widespread violence against Christians, Muslims and Buddhists, with attempts to `reconvert' the `lost' Hindus.

Vaishnavas have also made many attempts to subvert the separate religion of Jainism to the `Hindu' yoke. Naturally, the Jains have valiantly resisted these sinister attempts to destroy their religion and heritage, as is evident from the following recent press release :
    " Jains demand minority status
    Sunday, February 14, 1999 The Indian Express
    PUNE: The national conference of Jains Saturday passed a resolution to recommend to central government to include Jains in the list of minority communities . The conference, 'Jain Action 99', organised by 'Jain Sahyog' also passed a resolution that out of the expenses which the Jain community spends on religious functions, some part should be kept aside to promote education, social and cultural activities of the Jain community in the local areas, reports PTI.

Who has put forth the claims that Jews are Hindus ? A Pandit from Kashi Mandir ? Or an Acharya from Poona Vedic Institute ? No ! A European Aryan friend of the Brahmin Aryans has put forward these claims. Madame Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, which originated the Nazi version of the Aryan race theory, wrote:
    " Megasthenes says that the Jews were an Indian sect called Kalani, and their theology resembled that of the Indians. Other authors also suspect that the colonized Jews or the Judeans were the Yadus from Afghanistan -- the old India. "
    -- [ Isis.I, p.567 ]
    Madame Blavatsky notes that the old French scholar Jacolliot, who lived in the 19th century, had already realised that India was the cradle of humanity. The august Jacolliot derived the Books of Moses from India:
    " He [ Jacolliot ] shows the sources whence proceeded the revelations of all the ancient creeds, including the inspired Books of Moses, and points to India directly as the cradle of humanity, the parent of all other nations."
    -- [ Isis.I, p.584 ]
    What these citations show is that the main culprits in the spread of the bogus Hindu-Aryan race theories were European Aryans, who were bolstering their race pride.

Thus the Jews are Hindus ! What about Christians ? The `neo-Hindu' sect of ISCKON amply brings out the Aryan feeling that the Christians are Hindu:
    " Christ comes from the Greek word Christos, and Christos is the Greek version of the word Krsna... `Christ is simply another way of saying `Krsta', and `Krsta' is another way of pronouncing Krishna. "
    -- [ Christ ]
    Almost every single monument in the world is claimed to be a Hindu mandir. `Vishwa Hindu,' the VHP journal, claims that the Taj Mahal is Tejo Mahalaya - a Shiva temple. Jerusalem is Yedushayam , or the shrine of the Lord of Yadus -- Krishna. St. Paul's Cathedral in London is originally "Gopal Krishna Mandir" . The Kaaba in Mecca was a gigantic Vishnu temple, Paris was Panneshwaram , etc., and everybody in the world is supposed to accept this unquestioningly because it is the VHP's faith! "
    -- [ Name ]
    The shrine of the Kaaba at Mecca, revered by the Muslims, was actually a shrine of Saturn, god of the Nabataeans. This is generally accepted even by Muslims, and the contribution of Nabataeanism to Islam is universally recognised. Yet the Aryan Vaishnavites claim that this Saturn was actually Shiva, and that the Muslims are thus Hindus ! None other than the proto-Nazi Madame Blavatsky set forth this claim:
    " Now we have to remember that Siva and the Palestinian Baal or Moluch, and Saturn are identical; that Abraham is held unitl the present day by the Mahometan Arabs as Sasturn in the Kaaba, that Abraham and Israel are names of Saturn, and that the Sanchoniathon tells us that Saturn offered his only-begotten son as a sacrifice to his father Ouranos, and even cirumcised himself and forced all his household and allies to do th esame, to trace unerringly the biblical myth to its source, But this source is neither Phenician, nor Chaldean; it is purely Indian, and the original may be found in the Maha-Bharata."
    -- [ Isis.I.578 ]
    A paper presented at the World Hindu Conference at Columbo in April 1982 claimed that "The Hajrul Aswad (Kaaba, the Black Stone) is only a form of Shivalinga." [ Name ]

So the wars between the Prophet of Islam Mohammed and the Arab pagans were between Hindus and Muslims ! A suitable excuse for the Hindutva fanatics to extend their mythical Hindu-Muslim conflict further back into history ! -
    " Before the rise of Islam, there lived in Arabia many Hindus, mostly Brahmans, who settled there observing Hindu religious customs including the worship of Shiva as Makkesha [ Mahesha ] from which the name of Mecca is said to be derived."
    -- [ Vision.183 ]
    Chamanlal, in his book, `Hindu America', has shown that the Native American Indians were Hindus ! Not Columbus, but the ancient Hindus were the discoverers of America ! -
    " The belief of these Americans in the 4 Hindu Yugas (epochs), their gurukal scheme of education, Panchayat system, worship of Indra, Ganesha and other Hindu gods, practice of Hindu religious dances, and child-birth, marriage and death ceremonies, including Sati, prove beyond doubt that the Hindus were the first to discover America."
    -- [ Chamanlal cited in Vision.182 ]
    Madame Blavatsky has also `proven', using her own contradictory Brahminist logic, that the pre-Columbian American Indian population of the Americas were Hindus -
    " Now it is easy to see that the excavators of Ellora, the builders of the old Pagodas, the architects of Copan and of the ruins of Central America, those of Nagkon-Wat, and those of the Egyptian remains were, if not of the same race, at least of the same religion -- the one taught in the oldest Mysteries. Besides, the figures on the walls of Angkor are purely archaic, and have nothing to do with the images and idols of Buddha, who may be of a far later origin."
    -- [ Isis.I, p.567 ]
    Madame Blavatsky derived the name of America, not from the name of Amerigo Vespucci, as claimed by the Spanish missionaries, but from Meru, the Holy Mountain of Hindus. [ `On the True Origin of the Name America', Isis.I.531 ] In this manner she `bolstered' her theory.
    So no doubt, the conflict between Christian conquistadors and Native Americans was one between Hindus and Chrisitians, a prequel of the later conflicts between Hindus and Christians in India !

The Whole World is Hindu !

Elaborating on their hypothetical theories, the Brahminists have claimed that not only is the whole world Hindu, but that all races in their racial origins are Hindus, which for Brahminists means Aryans. Noted Bharatiya Vidyalaya scholar Shri Talageri has described the migration of Aryans from U.P. to different parts of the India:
    " [ T ]he Indo-Europeans of south eastern Uttar Pradesh migrated to the west and setled down in the northwestern areas of Punjab, Kashmir and the further north west, where they differentiated into 3 groupd: the Purus (in the Punjab), the Anus (in Kashmir) and the Druhyus (in northwestern Afghanistan). Meanwhile, there remained various Indo-Europeans still in the interior of India, the Yadus in northern Maharasthra, Gujarat and Western UP, Ikshvakus in northeastern UP (and perhaps also in Dakshina Kosala in eastern MP) and the Pramsus in Bihar, to name only those of them clearly mentioned in the Puranas"
    -- [ Tala.Ch.23 ]
    He then goes on to describe how the Aryans spread throughout the world:
    "Meanwhile, major sections of Anus spread out all over Western Asia and developed into various Iranian cultures. The Druhyus spread out into Europe in two instalments: the speakers of the proto-Germanic dialect first migrated northwards and then westwards, and then later the speakers of the proto-Hellenic and proto-Italic Celtic dialects moved into Europe by a different, more southern, route."
    -- [ Tala.Ch.23 ]
    But these ideas are not original, Talageri xeroxed them from Madame Blavatsky, who had propounded these ideas set forth in the Puranas, in addition to her concept of the Aryan root race that was later adopted by the Nazis :
    " There is a passage in a well-known Hindu work which may well be recalled in this connection. " Under the reign of Viswamitra, first king of the Dynasty of Soma-Vanga, in consequence of a battle which lasted five days, Manu-VIna, heir of the ancient kings, being abandoned by the Brahmans, emigrated with all his companions, passing through Arya, and the countries of Bactria, till he came to the shores of Masra " (History of India, by Collouca-Batta). Unquestionably this Manu-Vina and Menes, the first Egyptian King, are identical.
    Arya is Eran (Persia); Barria, is Arabia, and Masra, was the name of Cairo, which to this day is called, Masr, musr, and Misro. Phoenician hisory names Maser as one of the ancestors of Hermes. "
    -- [ Isis.I.627 ]
    But perhaps this is also obivous from the native Americans being called `Indian'. Of course Columbus, with his infinite kownledge, could not have made the mistake of calling them Indian without any reason ! Praise be to the Hindus, who colonied the world

stated by the expert Vedic anthropologist Vivekananda, who has proven to his and his followers' satisfaction that the Sudras and all races of manking are degraded from the Brahmins:
    "And the theory that the Shudra caste were all non-Aryans and they were a multitude, is equally illogical and irrational. It could not have been possible in those days that a few Aryans settled and lived there with a hundred thousand slaves at their command. The slaves would have eaten them up, made chutney of them in five minutes. The only explanation is to be found in the Mahabharat, which says that in the beginning of the Satya Yoga there was only one caste, the Brahmins, and then by differences of occupations they went on dividing themselves into different castes, and that is the only true and rational explanation that has been given. And in the coming Satya Yuga all other castes will have to go back to the same condition."
    -- [ Viv.III.293 ]

One of the outcomes of the lack of a definition of Hinduism when it was invented by the British was that the Pandits could declare any religion as `Hindu'. All religions of the world, including Judaism, Islam, Taoism, etc. have been named `Hindu' by the highest authorities in Hinduism ! This served a dual purpose:
    Diminution of the Threat from Christianity - With the advent of missionary activity in the 19th century, the claim that `Christians were already Hindu' managed to diminish the threat of conversion to Christianity.
    Diminution of the Threat from Buddhism - Ambedkar led a mass Black Untouchable movement of conversion Buddhism in order to escape the astika Brahmanist (Vedic, Vaishnava) caste system. The claim that Buddhists were in any case Hindu served to diminish any threat from Buddhism.
    Fuelling of `Hindu' Chauvinism - By claiming India to be the home of the world's civilization, a large mass of militant fanatics could be created in order to terrorize Dalits and Dravidians.
    Submergence of Other Religions - By claiming that the whole world was Hindu, `Hinduism' could spread across the world.
    The English census-compilers created Hinduism in the 1830s as a blanket term for several communities, but arbitrarily excluded Buddhism (since it was found in East Asia) and Jainism. It is thus not surprising that many `native' scholars have classed Jainism and Buddhism as `Hindu'. In favour of Jainism and Buddhism being merely `Hindu' religions, the following points have been put forward:
    Buddha and the Jain Tirthankaras are classed as incarnations of Vishnu in Aryan Vaishnavite literature.
    The Tamil epic poem Manimekalai mentions the 6 systems of philosophy current in India in the early centuries AD as the Lokayata, Bauddha, Sankhya, Nyaya, Vaiseshika and Mimamsa, and thus a Brahmanist author claims that " the Bauddha and Lokayata far from being non-Hindu, formed 2 of the 6 Hindu systems" [ Man.Mek. canto xxvii ][ 1800, p.225 ]. The auther then concludes that the Europeans have made a mistake in classifying Buddhists and Jains as separate religions, and that these persons are Hindus ! To furhter strengthen his point, he claims that the mistake was due to the Europeans following Madhvacharya's `Sarva-darsana-sangraha' of the 14th century, which mentions 6 systems : 1. purva Mimamsa, 2. Uttara Mimamsa or Vedanta, 3. Sankhya, 4. Yoga, 5. Nyaya, 6. Vaiseshika. Since this list did not include Jains, Buddhists and Atheist Carvaks, these were not included by the Europeans as Hindus [ 1800,p.225 ].

In conclusion to this chapter, it has been shown that the definition of Hinduism is so vague that the whole world fits into the definition of Hindu. Hence, the concept of Hinduism is equivalent to `mankind', and is devoid of any seNSE

I wonder what they want to claim by saying that all races originated from hindu races and all rligions are basically hindu...

it seems insane to beleive that they consider 'stone of kaba" to be a hindu god...

"So the wars between the Prophet of Islam Mohammed and the Arab pagans were between Hindus and Muslims ! A suitable excuse for the Hindutva fanatics to extend their mythical Hindu-Muslim conflict further back into history" .....that make sense because before Prophet Muhammad started enlighting Arab, idol worshiping was the religon being pratice there.

Hinduism is probably as old as humanity itself.. because whenever we read the storie of Prophets from Ibrahim to Muhammad, they all mostly dealt with idol worshipers and belivers in monotheism.... I guess hinduism is not one religon...it's a blend of many many and many religons...thats why there are so many gods and believs ...and there is no specific belief, no specific god, no specific religious leader or no specific rules.

hinduism is a complicated thing...i am not sure what it is... because nobody explains it to me....can anybody explain???

Comment

thanx for reading .made my day.as to ur question i have compiled a detailed answer

Comment

Dr.Naveed,

could you provide a link to the site from where you posted this? i suspect it is an anti-hindu propaganda site, run by pakistanis.
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

dear dung
          i told u before nopes.but check ur religious books,historical archives,and ur newspapers.evrything is based on that.better start spending less time on the forum and read wat is ur rightful inheritence.i am new on the forum and i am assuming ur my hindu bro.if u r not its still cool.

Comment

Salam

Thanks for the interesting article. But, I thought it to be somewhat unnecessary because as a muslim I know that Adam was a muslim and every baby is born as a muslim and any other deviation is a result of deviation from the straight paths. The Quran bares witness that Allah sent to all nations messengers through the passage of time and were dealt with accordingly!

By definition, Hindus claim that all religions are a form of hinduism. They claim that the centre of religion is the worship of a "higher form" and hence any way to that worship still achieves the same goal which is what they say is the teaching of Hinduism. Now as a Muslim I know that there is only One way, and that is the one that Allah has prescribed for us in the Quran and the Sunnah and that this is consistent with time until the day of judgement and any other forms are not the correct way.

My deep conversations with Hindus concludes that the religion is very spiritual in nature and concentrates a lot on the self ie the human soul. They believe in re-incarnation and that to escape this cycle they must be good and meditate and rid themselves of need and want. Now the one thing that does wonder me is why on earth would this religion have an appeal to so many people? One reason could be that it offers a way out from the daily dealings and problems of people to aim for a higher goal in life or in existence. It also forms a way of life for many people because of the commerce and rituals the religion brings. One thing is for sure, no one form of hinduism is the same. Whoever I have spoken to about it, likes to tell their own version of it and to be honest it lacks the consistency and standardisation that Islam has to offer.

Please note that these are my own personal opinions and that they may be subject to scrutiny, but please feel free to air you opinion, this is a battle ground is it not?

Regarding

------------------
            "None of you truly believe until you love for your brother what you love for yourself."

Comment

Originally posted by mushi:
              Salam

Please note that these are my own personal opinions and that they may be subject to scrutiny, but please feel free to air you opinion, this is a battle ground is it not?

Regarding

all i can do is smile.and smile.and smile.my whole point was that in this battling ground
              we should atleast know abt those with whom we r fighting these intellectual wars.besides the first question in our graves wud be if we observed our daily prayers or not.
              then the question of wat am i doing here?
              i guess i am a hypocrite but i do want to tell people not to waste their precious times
              on the dumb queries of our hindu brothers.somebody has to point that out .anyways mushi u r 2 tolerant which obviously is in accordance with islam
              we all have our different paths

Comment

Dear Naveed,

Thanks for a good article. In fact all these points are here and there talked in Hindu circles but are never taken very seriously, neither people have much time to think that way.

Your talk of Madam Blavatsky are not hidden facts, I am not sure if her version had to do anything with Nazism, as her next pupil Anny Bassant worked with Gandhi.
                You talked of Theosophical Society. You may know the figure J. Krishnamurty, born in a Hindu family, adopted by Theosophicals and supposed to be and trained to be the God of future.
                J. Krishnamurthy at a later stage rejected the whole phenomenon and became an atheist for all life.

Just for your information there are a lot of Hindus who do not believe in praying idols. For them idol worshipping is degradation of God figure. They pray the whole, that is some kind of meditation. There is no figure, no site and no place.
                If we take it seriously, worshiping towards Macca is also a kind of idolatry.

Today a strange inter religious fears are taking place. Hinduism is also competing. That is a Hinduism of VHP and RSS, and this Hinduism is parallel to Madrisa structure of Islam.

I do not know when Hindus will be able in impress the whole world, or reimpress the whole world of their kindness, beliefs so and so what you are worried about, but so far they have to came out of cast hangover, not an easy game I am sure.

Best rgds

Comment

the success of islam itself in the indian sub-continent is kind of rejection of caste system to gain social justice through
                  islam. this includes pakistan where they just changed the name of religen .
                  in pakistan they stopped worshippin idols
                  and go to mosque but feudalism is very much alive.

Comment

how many of you agree with this article
                    about aryan invasion theory.
                    http://www.wcotc.com/books/whitehistory/hwr5c.htm

Comment

If you dont accept "The Whole World is Hindu". Not Muslim too.

------------------
                      Asif

[This message has been edited by Asif12345 (edited March 31, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by anand:
                        Dear Naveed,

I do not know when Hindus will be able in impress the whole world, or reimpress the whole world of their kindness, beliefs so and so what you are worried about, but so far they have to came out of cast hangover, not an easy game I am sure.

Best rgds

have they?

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                          how many of you agree with this article
                          about aryan invasion theory.
                          http://www.wcotc.com/books/whitehistory/hwr5c.htm
                          A pathetically inaccurate link. The "aryan" or the proto indo iranian were not sun worshipping. Secondly, Iran is named for aryan though it shouldnt be. Iraq has nothing to do with the word "aryan" or anything of the sort. Iraq is named after the sumerian, akkadian, babylonian city of Uruk in mesopotamia. ANd India is named after the river Indus, which is not derived from the word "aryan" but itself means river. And Kushans were Asiatic but anthropologically caucasians who spoke Tocharian language which itself is indo-european and one of the contributors to what is modern pachto.

[This message has been edited by Sultan Toora (edited April 04, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                          X