And what happens if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what happens if...

what happens if you fall in love with a hindu, but you can controll your feelings and enjoy him chori chori chupke chupke?
    is this ghunnah?

[This message has been edited by Cool Pakistani (edited March 26, 2002).]
    !پاک فوج زندہ باد! پاکستان زندہ باد

Sounds like a recipe for another Bollywood

'girl falls for boy, family finds out, takes her away, he is poor, she threatens suicide, sings a song, deppression kicks in, another song with change of clothes 8 times, he starts to drink, tries to get a job but family owns most of Industry so he is stuck, family want revenge, she tries to run away but is caught by the driver, another song, finds where she is and tries to rescue her and dodges 100 bullets en route, father finally gives in as the mother gives him an ultimatum and they live happily ever after',

type of Movie.

Unfortunately, somewhere along the line the BJP is involved, so in reality, you've got no chance!!!!

Comment

I know for some part what sholay said is right. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke is the rule for meeting. But, baad mein kya hoga, woh tho Ram (for me) Jaane / Allah (for her) Jaane.

Comment

By the by, what has BJP got to do with this?
        There is no harm in seeing from a distance and enjoying. If you truly love someone then you can go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Pakistani:
          what happens if you fall in love with a hindu, but you can controll your feelings and enjoy him chori chori chupke chupke?
          is this ghunnah?

[This message has been edited by Cool Pakistani (edited March 26, 2002).]

hmmmmmmmmm.......let me see...DUHH! Sister i hope you aren't serious, well if you are i hope you know that a muslim women can ONLY marry a muslim man.

It is confirmed that the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((A man cannot be alone with a woman except in the presence of [one of her] mahram. And a woman cannot travel except with a mahram)).

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:

,another song with change of clothes 8 times,

heheheheheh

Comment

Originally posted by sholay:
              Sounds like a recipe for another Bollywood
              Ibrahim says: salaams to you Brother Sholay, had been missing you for quite some time, good to see are back.

Unfortunately, somewhere along the line the BJP is involved, so in reality, you've got no chance!!!!

Ibrahim says; Absolutely and it is already on going.....

Hindutva neighbors eliminate hindu woman who married muslim
              http://pub6.ezboard.com/fhinduunityh...cID=7426.topic

[This message has been edited by Ibrahim (edited March 26, 2002).]

Comment

I am not even sure that you are amuslim women are not, who knows you might be pretending so.

if you are than offcourse it is gunnaha....

Comment

forget a hindu or any other non-muslim, falling in love with ANY GUY regardless of his religion and thenmeeting him chori chori chupke chupke IS WRONG....

and then u cant marry a non-muslim, its clearly evident from verses in the Quran....

------------------
                  "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                  Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Secret_obsession: I am a muslim girl!

And people, kaun kehta hai ke I am in love with a hindu guy? I just wanted to know if, would that be gunnah.
                    But anyway, thanks.

Comment

Secret_obsession: I am a muslim girl!

And people, kaun kehta hai ke I am in love with a hindu guy? I just wanted to know if, would that be gunnah.
                      But anyway, thanks.

even if muslim marries another muslim of different nationality creats so much problem
                      let alone different religen.

I'll be killed if I go home, says pregnant Kuwaiti in Vellore jail
                      http://headlines.sify.com/756news3.html

Comment

is this ghunnah?
                        Aakhir Musalmaan mardoN maiN kya kami hai jo Hindu pasand aanay ki naubat aaye?

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_Muslim:
                          Aakhir Musalmaan mardoN maiN kya kami hai jo Hindu pasand aanay ki naubat aaye?

Musalman mardun mein koi kami nahin hai
                          Lekin dil ka kya bharosa, kaheen bhi lag jaata hai.(I am not talking about myself)

Comment

Well Said, Dil ka kuch bharosa nahin hain. I know with experience why Muslim girls get attracted to Hindu guys (they are my reasons !!)
                            Better ask my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:

even if muslim marries another muslim of different nationality creats so much problem
                              let alone different religen.

I'll be killed if I go home, says pregnant Kuwaiti in Vellore jail
                              http://headlines.sify.com/756news3.html
                              was this guy "Khader Bhasha" a Muslim??? I thought he is not-Muslim

------------------
                              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Working...
                              X