Questioning Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questioning Islam

to those who come up with questions about islam,,, no matter how much you hate...islam is the fastest growing religion in this world...
    have never heard about your religions growing that way?? their rate is actually declining..

"Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..."
    USA TODAY, The population referance bureau, Feb. 17, 1989, p.4A

"Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion." ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

"The religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." Mike Wallace, 60 MINUTES

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..."
    NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country."
    NEWSDAY, March 7, 1989, p.4

"There are more Muslims in North America then Jews Now."
    Dan Rathers, ABCNEWS

"Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America."
    TIMES MAGAZINE

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..."
    Hillary Rodman Clinton, LOS ANGELES TIMES, May 31, 1996, p.3

"Islam continues to grow in America, and no one can doubt that!" CNN, December 15, 1995

"Five to six million strong, Muslims in America already outnumber Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Mormons, and they are more numerous than Quakers, Unitarians, Seventh-day Adventists, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christian Scientists, combined. Many demographers say Islam has overtaken Judaism as the
    country's second-most commonly practiced religion; others say it is in the passing lane." Johan Blank, USNEWS (7/20/98)

"In fact, religion experts say Islam is the second-largest religion in the United States... Islam has 5 million to 6 million members, followed by
    Judaism, with approximately 4.5 million..... And Islam is believed to be fastest-growing religion in the country, with half its expansion coming from new immigrants and the other half from conversions."
    Elsa C. Arnett, KNIGHT-RIDDER News Service

"But Islam has a still further service to render to the cause of humanity. It stands after all nearer to the real East than Europe does, and it possesses a magnificent tradition of inter-racial understanding
    and cooperation. No other society has such a record of success uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity, and of endeavours so many and so various races of mankind . . . Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of East and West is to be replaced by
    cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. In its hands lies very largely the solution of the problem with which Europe
    is faced in its relation with East. If they unite, the hope of a peaceful issue is immeasurably enhanced. But if Europe, by rejecting the cooperation of Islam, throws it into the arms of its rivals, the issue can only be disastrous for both."
    H. A. R. Gibb, WHITHER ISLAM, London, 1932, p. 379.

"It (Islam) replaced monkishness by manliness. It gives hope to the slave, brotherhood to mankind, and recognition of the fundamental facts of human nature."
    Canon Taylor, Paper read before the Church Congress at Walverhamton, Oct. 7, 1887; Quoted by Arnoud in THE PREACHING OF ISLAM, pp. 71-72.

Good Job Girl

*Glory of Islam can never be extinguished*

Comment

Thats what I call a flat slap on the face. Good going secret_obsession. Now just wait and see how people come up with reasons and excuses about how only the poor and deprived and those in prison are accepting Islam. These excuse-makin-monkeys are a treat to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
        Thats what I call a flat slap on the face. Good going secret_obsession. Now just wait and see how people come up with reasons and excuses about how only the poor and deprived and those in prison are accepting Islam. These excuse-makin-monkeys are a treat to watch!
        before people like you come up with such excueses , tell me which one of these is poor and deprive

Cat Stevens - British rock musician; changed name to Yusuf Islam

Art Blakey - American Jazz musician

Muhammad Ali - boxer
        Matthew Saad Muhammad - world champion boxer (formerly Matt Franklin)
        Dwight Muhammad Qawi - world champion boxer (formerly Dwight Braxton)
        Eddie Mustapha Muhammad - world champion lightweight boxer (formerly Eddie Gregory)
        Mustafa Hamsho - boxer
        Akbar Muhammad - boxer
        Mike Tyson - boxer
        Hamdan Chris Eubank - boxer (super middleweight boxing champion)

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - basketball player

Queen Noor - American-born queen of Jordan

Maryam Jameelah - Jewish American essayist and poet. Formerly Margaret Marcus.

Daniel Moore - Anglo-American poet

Muhammad Marmaduke (William) Pickthall - author and Quran translator

Michael Wolfe - author, journalist (The Hadj: An American's Pilgrimage to Mecca; One Thousand Roads to Mecca: Ten Centuries of Travelers Writing About the Muslim Pilgrimage; ABC Nightline documentary "An American in Mecca")

Aminah Assilmi - Denver area broadcast journalist; now director of the International Union of Muslim Women (former Baptist)

Jemima Goldsmith - daughter of British billionaire Sir James, who married Imran Khan. Changed name to Haiqa Khan.

and yeaha a lot of deprive people come to islam..... because this is what gives hope to the slave, and this is what gave hope to the poor indians bounded in cast system.

Comment

the holy prophet sm taught us to fight tyranny with kindness.me not being a good muslim am of the opinion that different tactics r used to hunt a lion and different to hunt a mouse.so i may b wrong but before attempting to explain anything we should also know something about the people who question them.in light of my probably inferior opinion i have compiled a brief article about the hindu religion.plz read it in ur spare time

secret_obsession u have lots of patience .i salute u

Comment

Nice one secret obsession

Comment

great job girl
              may Allah reward u with the best....

Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Dear secret_obsession ...

How about Prof. Abdul Salam Pakistani ...

Comment

Originally posted by labai:
                  Dear secret_obsession ...

How about Prof. Abdul Salam Pakistani ...

name sounds familir, but i don't know ...??

Comment

Browse Internet

Indonesian news Paper:
                    "Abdus Salam Nobelis Fisika itu pun Pergi"
                    Republika, Sabtu, 23 Nopember 1996, h.1, kolom 3
                    Republika

Fisikawan Abdus Salam Meninggal
                    Kompas, Sabtu, 23 Nopember 1996, h.3, kolom 5
                    Kompas

Dr. Abdus Salam, a Nobel laureate in Physics http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/philately/..._pakistan.html

Professor ABDUS SALAM 1926 - 1996 Nobel Laureate in Physics http://www.ictp.trieste.it/ProfSalam/

Comment

Yes, Abdus Salam is easy to forget, so is Sir Zafarullah Khan
                      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

how pakistan will deal if whole india
                        becomes muslim would they rejoin india
                        and bangaldesh? it will become larger than china?

Comment

Originally posted by labai:

Browse Internet

Indonesian news Paper:
                          "Abdus Salam Nobelis Fisika itu pun Pergi"
                          Republika, Sabtu, 23 Nopember 1996, h.1, kolom 3
                          Republika

Fisikawan Abdus Salam Meninggal
                          Kompas, Sabtu, 23 Nopember 1996, h.3, kolom 5
                          Kompas

Dr. Abdus Salam, a Nobel laureate in Physics http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/philately/..._pakistan.html

Professor ABDUS SALAM 1926 - 1996 Nobel Laureate in Physics http://www.ictp.trieste.it/ProfSalam/

yeaha, i remember now.. reading about him for science class...

didn't get the first two sites , i don't know that language....what are they about?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X