Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jehad, Muslims and the lost glory

Assalam-o-alikum...

The ideas which i am going to express are solely mine, and most of you might disagree with me.
    Please read with patience, i know my writing style is not good. thanks

We have been hearing a lot about the term Jehad , Mujahadeen intermingled with the terorists and so on..

I remember when i was in school, and used to read Islamiat book, and learn the topics Jehad was also a 6th basic fundamental attribute of Muslim beleif, and much importance was given to the ghazwas(wars) and the beleif of Muslims when Prophet Muhammad (SAW) were alive.

These all topics , and stories of Islamic jehad laid a basic concept of Jehad in my mind that Because Islam is a universal Relegion, based on human acceptable facts, true and noble teachings, backed by the Divine Book(Al-Quran) which is filled with knoeledge, wisdom, Allah's MEssage to Man kind, the non Muslims from the start have been after Muslims to finish the Islam.

BEcause Islam is a deen-e-Haq and non-Muslims follow the deen of Satan (shaitaan). Satan from the start has been spreading his evil beleifis and taking mankind away from the Allah's worship and true way of life.

It was the concept of Jehad , Jehad by physical means ( which is described in Quran as to fight in the way of Allah with non-Muslims who want to eradicate Muslims, or muslims interests) gave a new spiirt to the Muslims and they were able to fight against Kuffar in the leadership of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). No doubt there are other forms of Jehad , as jehad against ur self, againt the worldy desires, jehad is also done by Writing the truth, IT is a jehad to stand up agaisnt the unjustice ruler.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) practially demonstrated all kinds of Jehad in his life, and one can clearly see that the most part of the life of our beloved Prophet (SAW) is about diffrent forms of JEHAD.

About the importance of Physical Jehad, is a famour HAdith that a person who dies (fighting in way of Allah for truth and Islam) is Shaheeed, and Allah has said that Shaeeed are not dead, and they will get the reward and high rank on the day or ressurection.

Islam spread in the world in the era of Hazrat Umer a great Muslim kaliph, a companion of Prophet Muhammad. to such a extent. by means of jehad.

Even after Muslims reached in europe, africa and diffrence places of World.

Muslims had a upper hand on the nations of the world till they left the jehad. I am reffering to all kinds of jehad and specificllay refering to Jehad against non muslims.

Jehad dosnt mean that one should kill non-muslims, or force them to accept Islam. its about clearing obstructions in the way of Islam, and fighting the forces who are againt Muslims. providing an ideal condition for Muslims to practice Islam, and let Non-Muslims peacefully and protect them.

All passion for all kinds of jehad is nullified by two or more basic reasons
    1 - Adultry
    2 - alcohal
    3 - Distance from Namaz(salat) and Roozah(fast)

The Evil and the Enemies of Muslims discovered this fact a long ago, and they knew that as far as Muslim has a passion for jehad , they cannot conquer Islam. Because a muslim will die in fighting because he beleives that there is a great reward in the hereafter.

And to eradicate this passion from the Muslims. they (specifically JEWS) made long plans and conspiracies. we all know Sin is always attractive and person with with not strong beief can easily be directed away on the way of evil. Muslims too were attracted toward sins ( adultry and slcohal) which is haram. slowly the Muslim society and muslims beleifs were so deteriorated that they didnt bother about fighting their enemies. the Example is when chengez khan invaded Baghdad and muslims were celebrating.

This policy has been going on for ages, but still there are Muslims who keep the passion of Jehad in their hearts and keep on fighting this evil.

if we look at the history of Sub-continent Islam enetered in here with the warriors of Islam, islam had glory till the mughal era, who were far away from the concepts of Islam.

Islam dosnt allow or support the concept of Kingdom.

The destruction of Islamic state of Saltanet-e-Uthmania ( presently Turkey) which was the only so called khilafah was finally down. reason Muslims all over the world were so indulged in evil act that they didnt bother to fight the enemy of Allah. and so Allah didnt help and The enemies starting ruling.

so i beleive the importance of Jehad is quite clear in the mind, and we know that Jehad is the key of success for Muslims , and will bring the lost glory of Muslims.

That is why this concept of ISLAM and a important pillar has been mostly targeted by non-Muslims, since very long. Because jehad is of very forms and is interelated with Salat, fast , and Taqwah dother important concepts. All sort of Sins has been inducted in out Muslim society to Eradicate the passion of jehad.

which resuls in a new form of Muslim generation which is far from Quran, Salat, true sense of fasting and important of all, Dosnt understand the concept of JEHAD.

Another conspiracy of of JEws was to create diffrent sects in Muslims with many diffrences in beleifs, which has already been predicted by Prophet Muhammad(SAW).

The latest conspiracy is the so called sect of Ahmadiyaism( Qadiyani) who call them Muslims, and are totally against the concept of JEHAD. Verily they are the disbelievers.

Western countries and MEdia of current age after the world war 1 and 2 are under the influence of Jews and JEws are the worst enemy of manking specially Muslims. we all know that their mandate is to rule the world, and call them the selected one. the media and countries are constantly doing propeganda agaisnt the jehad concept because the only resistence is from Muslim mujahadeens who are fighting in diffrent areas of the world against the powers of evil. Although they are out numbered and are weak, but the evil knows that the little truth can be very dangerous if its not eradicated. The whole Muslim world although possess military but lacks the true Concept of Islam and JEHAD. the Muslim Kingdoms are corrupt , illrooted, and are colonies of west and jews, and act upon the orders of America. so they are of no danger.

The only danger to the evil is from mujahadeens, specially Palestenians, chechnians , pakistanies and recently Afghanies. BEcause jehad is passion, and if it is strong enough it can do wonders and courageous deeds.

The current anti terrosism moment by the evil is to rootout the concept of left jehad from the Muslims and scare them to such an extent that, if they even think abt it, they will be killed. Muslims are cowards, and due to no jehad passion they are just like chikens.

Even if Our own Muslims ullema's , rulers , relatives starting discourageing JEHAD and the concept then it means that EVIL has finally got their target. and this is almost the same situation.

Muslims cannot gain their lost glory, respect unless they understand the true concept of Islam, worship only the ALLAH, Understnd the Quran and teaching of Last and final Prophet Muhammad(SAW) , strengthen their beleifs, and refresh the concept of JEHAD.

May ALLAH bestow us with Knowledge, open our minds, eyes and ears, give us the understanding what is right and wrong. and guide us on the divine true path. ameeen

Your comments are welcome and lets have a discussion on this topic.

Thanks for the patience and reading. Please kindly ignore the spelling and gramatical mistakes
    ------------------
    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

[This message has been edited by FlameZz (edited April 02, 2002).]

Re: jehad, Muslims and the lost glory

Aameen &
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

What? Are you people kidding me? Ameen is not the right response to this thread.

Before you talk about physical jihad, you need to look at all the other types of jihad that muslims are NOT engaging in. The fight against temptation is a type of jihad. Hard work is a type of Jihad. I went to Pakistan this summer, and what with people opening shops at 12 noon and then not lifting a finger to do much work speaks a great deal about why muslim countries are facing economic problems. And economic problems breeds all other kinds of problems.

Muslims are not civil to each other. A form of jihad would be for muslims to actually STRUGGLE to follow their religion. To stay away from vices.

So many different kinds of jihads. Picking up arms and fighting is not even relevant when you haven't looked at what other things you can do to help your ummah.

Furthermore, conditions have to exist to support warfare. And then there are rules to the warfare. How many current muslim-involving battles do you see muslims fighting ethically in? Are muslims facing genocide conditions as were the original muslims?

I mean, really. It amazes me how when someone talks about picking up weapons, how people immediately start agreeing, but when people talk about REAL solutions, no one cares.
      I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Aameen was exactly the right response for those who read what they were saying aameen on unlike those who read the word Jihad and then Aameen and then went frenzy over getting humiliated from their gora friends and masters..

Those who do not want such a duaa for themselves do not have to say aameen I will say aameen again on:

May ALLAH bestow us with Knowledge, open our minds, eyes and ears, give us the understanding what is right and wrong. and guide us on the divine true path

Aaameen
        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz
          )BEcause Islam is a deen-e-Haq and non-Muslims follow the deen of Satan (shaitaan). .]
          Pls reconfirm if you are really taught such things/\/\/\ at Madrisa in your childhood and school days???

Oh no...the thread is too old. May be the perception has changed!

Comment

All the problems, poverty, sectarian violence, lack of education and lack of leadership in the Muslim world today and you feel the way for Muslims to gain lost glory is to fight non-Muslims (those who follow the deen of Satan)? Pitiful.

Comment

Well said Seminole!

Comment

Muslims want Quran in one hand and the sword in the other.! The do not want Quran in both hands! The want to kill and kill only.

Comment

FlameZz you are confusing the Jehad in the times of the pious caliphs with the muslim Imperialism that happned in the period of latter dynasties
                  I will give u an example
                  The fighting in the times of Prophet (pbuh) Umar(ra) were lead by great companions who were renowned for their piety like Abu Ubaida(ra) Hudhaifa(ra) Sa'd ibn abiwaqqas(ra)
                  In later times starting with ummayyads thugs and criminals became the grts "heroes" of the conquests
                  men like Hajjaj b yusuf who killed abdullah b zubair and attacked the holy cities and a more common example muhammad b qasim who has Atiyya b sa'd (ra) flogged 400 times just because he would not curse Ali b abu talib(as)

this does not mean that offensive war is not allowed in Islam but it remains a jehad only if it is fought according to certain conditions and with the right motives.Many a times motives of muslims in a single army may differ so then jehad becames a personal thing
                  e.g a great companion like Abdullah b abbas(ra) fought under the leadership of Yazid in the first siege of constantinople ( this was before karbala)
                  Last edited by Das Reich; Sep 5, 2006, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameZz
                    Assalam-o-alikum...

whole article:
                    [This message has been edited by FlameZz (edited April 02, 2002).]
                    what you said seems to be wrong and its not your fault but ours collectively.
                    i can go into details as would require lot of writing therefore would try to clear out things in few sentences with focus on topic jihad.

as its the fact QURAN is word/guidance/ solution to pearticular situation of Allah to Prophet SAW, and it didnt came down once but over the years in different situations as in the time of war and must be understood and intreprated in same context.
                    same goes for JIHAD.
                    particular verse which is misquoted most of times by the extremisits exact meaning i dont know here it goes.
                    "these Jews and christians cannot be your friend" .
                    this is a madni Ayyat and came to prophet while few or one jewish tribe only was plotting against Prophet and is for that event only nothing else.
                    same goes with the term infidels for Maka kafirs.
                    these things confused me also for long and i used to wonder at one Place Allah calls Jews and Christians Ahle-kitab "People of the Book" and says must be treated with respect " whereas other place its said they cant be your friend.
                    thanks to Professor Ghamidi he clarified most of the things.
                    we call our self religious but frankly speaking we dont even know meaning of much of the words we say during Namaz.
                    Last edited by junaid001; Sep 6, 2006, 12:04 AM.

Comment

there is verse in quran which says something like
                      "donot read it like deaf".
                      note: wording may differ in verse but context is right.
                      and i dont know what came to transalter in urdu he wrote in bracket (while intoxicated) .
                      i think it simply meant when you dont mean it or dont understand it even intoxication is same state and not good one but this is worst one being in perfect mind and saying something whose meaning he/she doesn't know.
                      this is the primamry cause of jahalliat we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi
                        Aameen was exactly the right response for those who read what they were saying aameen on unlike those who read the word Jihad and then Aameen and then went frenzy over getting humiliated from their gora friends and masters..

Those who do not want such a duaa for themselves do not have to say aameen I will say aameen again on:
                        Aaameen
                        judge yourself not others...

Comment

Working...
                        X