PARADOX=If suicide is an unforgivable sin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PARADOX=If suicide is an unforgivable sin

"If suicide is an unforgivable sin, and a Ganga dip eliminates all sin, what happens to a person who commits suicide by jumping in the Ganga?

He/She will most probably come back reincarnated as a Fish!

Comment

no than he/she will be recarnated as snake... a hindu told me that ...

who knows....

in this situation i have no idea...
      can anybody tell???

[This message has been edited by secret_obsession (edited March 29, 2002).]

Comment

I guess doctornaveeed you find this funny, mods shouldn't this be moved to the jokes forum??

Comment

>>"If suicide is an unforgivable sin, and a Ganga dip eliminates all sin, what happens to a person who commits suicide by jumping in the Ganga?<<

Unforgivable by Who?
          Anyway, I guess all the millions of Hindu GOds will give the poor guy some breaks considering he only killed himself and did not kill Kids, WOmen and Children in a Pizza Parlor along with himself!!

Does that answer questions and ring a few bells?

Comment

Originally posted by doctornaveeed:

"If suicide is an unforgivable sin, and a Ganga dip eliminates all sin, what happens to a person who commits suicide by jumping in the Ganga?
            lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
              >>"If suicide is an unforgivable sin, and a Ganga dip eliminates all sin, what happens to a person who commits suicide by jumping in the Ganga?<<

Unforgivable by Who?
              Anyway, I guess all the millions of Hindu GOds will give the poor guy some breaks considering he only killed himself and did not kill Kids, WOmen and Children in a Pizza Parlor along with himself!!

What if he is all naked doing kumbha mela and drowns himself lol??

knowing there are million gods and half million doesnt agree to forgive the guy wot happens then??----->>

[This message has been edited by Rehaan (edited April 01, 2002).]

Comment

>>knowing there are million gods and half million doesnt agree to forgive the guy wot happens then??<<

Too bad. THen he will be condemned to go to hell, where he will meet cowards and Paedophiles

Comment

THen he will be condemned to go to hell, where he will meet cowards and Paedophiles
                  Basically, other hindus.

Comment

[/B]
                    dont go so far andhra.how come the screams of kashmiri women dont bother u?that is if u want to counter a question with a question

i have the distinct feeling u r a BRAHMIN is that so?

Comment

Awesome! We have a lot of Muslims, Sunnis, Shias, Hindus, Brahmins etc etc here, not many humans around though. Lets play 'answer a question with a question now' and forget about how the people being killed are humans first. Andhra you're next.

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited April 01, 2002).]

Comment

Unforgivable by Who?

Andhra i think a person who burns or kills other of his country men or neighbor only because he is a muslim would be punished wouldnt he..??

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
                          , Lets play 'answer a question with a question now' and forget about how the people being killed are
                          [This message has been edited by Ace (edited April 01, 2002).]

yes lets play this.however serious the explanation is hindus will refute that.

Comment

Working...
                          X