Live From Makkah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live From Makkah

There use to be this website for free where you could just watch Al-Haram for hours.

I miss being there and this was my only way of visiting from yonder. Now there is a stipulation, we have to pay $49.95/year which I am not in a position to pay as much as I want to . . . *sigh* hopefully in 2 months time i'll be able to cough up this ridiculously small expense to fulfill my desire.

But till then; does anyone know of any other website which gives live feeds from Makkah/Medina??

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Pray OR v tt T FRgv M, Ak Y T FRgv M Ol Hope To Th Hv.

[This message has been edited by CocoNut (edited March 27, 2002).]
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Anybody?

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Comment

AoA, i don't know of any websites where you can watch Kabaa for free...but if you want you can pay me and i'll spend some time searching for it..and if i find it.. you can then gimme some more money

jokes aside... i don't think they should be charging money for viewing kabaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
        i don't think they should be charging money for viewing kabaa.

Their explanation to your criticism is that due to high visits they need bandwidth and all that technical jargon. I don't blame em for chargin' Why? because all things such as books, ornaments, prayer mats are of charge and not for free. They kept it for free for quite sometime and I think did community a service by showing those who are deprived of being there and now they are in need of $$ so thats why they are using it.
        ------------------

Comment

Coconut Bhai!

Check the link for Saudi Channel 1 live. They used to show Fajar, Maghrib and Isha live from Masjid-al-haram, Makkah, but you need to know the timings. I'm not sure if they are showing it these days or not. Check out their web page for details.

Wassalam

[This message has been edited by Al-Farooq (edited March 27, 2002).]

Comment

I could hug ya man!
            Thank You sooooooooo much!
            Allah tumko tumhari duain bakhshe.

------------------

Comment

I just sat through staring at that channel for 3 days and it turns out they only announce when the salaat will be and they don't show Al-Haram.

------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
                I just sat through staring at that channel for 3 days and it turns out they only announce when the salaat will be and they don't show Al-Haram.

*smiles

Comment

Working...
                X