Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American undermined the spirit of our Mojahideen!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American undermined the spirit of our Mojahideen!!!!

Partial withdrawal of the US soldiers from the front line in Paktia was made because the Americans are not prepared good enough for military operations in the mountains. The Times writes about it referring to the commanders of armed formations of Hamid Karzai. The US command defined the withdrawal of about 400 of their soldiers from the mountainous regions in Eastern Afghanistan as a tactical re-evaluation of the operations plan.

«They were not prepared to conduct military operations up in the mountains, that's why they were absolutely useless in the combat», - one of the Afghan commanders said about the Americans. – «They undermined the fighting spirit of our fighters, so good thing they were called off».

Another local commander, Shah Mahood Popal believes that the US command called off 400 troops from the front line in order to face risks by the lesser amount of their people. «Afghans are not afraid of big losses, because we are better prepared to fight in these conditions. Let the Americans just bomb», - Mahmood Popal said.

Meanwhile the opponents of the Taliban have to admit that the Mujahideen are not only undefeated but they also pose a real threat to the new pro-American regime in Kabul and to the Americans in particular. Large groups of the Talian and Al-Qaeda forces are gathering in four Afghan provinces. According to Reuters, these reports came from anonymous sources inside the Karzai administration. According to the sources, concentrations of the Taliban troops were spotted in Vardak, Ghazni, Khost and Paktia provinces, which are located in Eastern Afghanistan.

Regardless of the obvious facts and leaks of information about the real state of affairs, the Pentagon keeps claiming that the US military successfully defeated a group of Taliban forces and Al-Qaeda members in the vicinity of Gardez (administrative center of Paktia). However at the same time the US command admits that in other regions the concentration of the Taliban forces is continuing. According to the data from the US intelligence, the number of Mujahideen in these four provinces amounts to several thousand men. On this matter, the Western mass media referring to the Pentagon reported that in the nearest future Karzai is going to sent up to 5 thousand of his militants to the places where the Taliban forces are concentrated.

There was never a question that the mujadeen are formidable fighters. The US understood this in the 80's. The Soviets left Afganistan. I do not wish to see the anti-Taliban forces take an overly heavy number of casualties, but I am sure they are less concerned. Our elite troops our trained in alpine warfare, but Americans will not accept stupid tactics or wanton loss of our soldiers. The better part of valor is wisdom, fully exemplified by the US victory over the fanatical Japanese. I support wise military utilization. Bush will take his time in Afganistan to accompolish his goals.

Comment

U.S media has never undermined the power of Mujhaidian. They have always potrayed them as fearless, brave and tough.
      But also as cruel and bad guys.
      Only bush is the one denieing it, he called them "cowards"

Comment

Originally posted by TOMASSO:
        There was never a question that the mujadeen are formidable fighters. The US understood this in the 80's. The Soviets left Afganistan. I do not wish to see the anti-Taliban forces take an overly heavy number of casualties, but I am sure they are less concerned. Our elite troops our trained in alpine warfare, but Americans will not accept stupid tactics or wanton loss of our soldiers. The better part of valor is wisdom, fully exemplified by the US victory over the fanatical Japanese. I support wise military utilization. Bush will take his time in Afganistan to accompolish his goals.
        yeaha, I agree you. US military use thier brains, thats why their causelities are always very low as compare to their enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
          US military use thier brains
          Should i laugh on this comment. Is this suppose to be joke! Obsession

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 14, 2002).]

Comment

The US military is capable of intelligent operations, not guaranteed of it. Even the fearsome mujahadin employ some thoughtful tactics on their level of battle. The US media has portrayed these fighters in all the ways in which they are. Not all are brutal and without morals. You should have seen the nice piece they did on Shah Massoud. It was a serious work of art. You really saw his talent, determination, and faith. This could not have been the product of Zionists. There was not one word of negative content. I wanted to tape it but my machine went wonky. There is an heroic element to some of these men that commands respect.

Comment

Tomasso,
              I know afghans better, Ive known them all my life.
              BTW Ahmad Shah Masoud was killed by Arabs, not afghans!

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 15, 2002).]

Comment

I did not suggest that Ahmad Shah Masoud was killed by Afgans. I merely used him as an example of the portrayal of the mujahadin in the US media. I would think there are many things you know better than I about the region. I read the posts to learn and interact. It is way to dangerous to visit, unfortunately. I spoke of things I knew of.

Comment

Originally posted by reza khan:
                  Should i laugh on this comment. Is this suppose to be joke! Obsession

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 14, 2002).]
                  well, it's not a joke. I am just admiring the fact that they always have less casuelties than their enemies because they have better technology and they use better war technices. For example in afghan war they supported N. Aliinace to fought against taliban and later they stepped in.

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
                    well, it's not a joke. I am just admiring the fact that they always have less casuelties than their enemies because they have better technology and they use better war technices. For example in afghan war they supported N. Aliinace to fought against taliban and later they stepped in.
                    Right thats why Americans get laughed on their thickness. Everyone knows that. Remember what happened in err Vietnam, in Iran, the Contra affair, Somalia, er gulf war, and now Afghanistan!

Comment

This thread does not belong in the religious section. In Vietnam, the US won most battles but lost the war. The Vietnamese were willing to be bled white and gave a great many to their cause. An overwhelming number of ground troops alone were KIA. The hostage affair was not a war, the Contra operation also not a war, Somalia could have been done better, the Gulf War was sucessful in it's goals, and Afganistan is going relatively well. America is no laughing stock, but is capable of taking criticism in some quarters. If your smarting from the removal of support for Pakistan years ago, I suggest you research it from the US perspective. We have provided much aid over the last forty years.

Comment

I agree with Tomasso, that they have used their superior technology to defeat the afghans thus far. The moujahideen were probably expecting them to come on the ground etc...that never happened. Even if they blew every drone out of the sky, lack of human loss is the primary measure by which we usually scale the success of an assault.
                        But quite frankly dear tomasso, you guys have opened a door to a-moral politics, which if left closed might have been in your real interest. Right now US is doing nothing in afghanistan but trying to cover up the mess it created, make sure the thugs it brought in, do not undermine the govt it created and the burden of salvaging an entire country....right now whatever is happeneing has nothing to do with 9/11 or OBL.

Comment

I just wish we also had a real elected intelligent leader instead of curryhead apu habibi slave like dictator in our capital.

Comment

There have been many casualties for US soldiers as well, but not as many as for Afghans, i think its bcos they have alot more aid for the wounded compared to poor mujahideen
                            inshallah they have more thou Allah is on there side

Comment

Originally posted by Xara:
                              There have been many casualties for US soldiers as well, but not as many as for Afghans, i think its bcos they have alot more aid for the wounded compared to poor mujahideen
                              inshallah they have more thou Allah is on there side
                              how do u know Allaha is on their side??? In afghanistan muslims are killing other muslims and u still believe that ALlaha is on their side.....
                              They defeated Russia because of support from all world and unity. But in this war they are segregated and alone, won't win it

Comment

Working...
                              X