Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Sentinel

Salaamun Alaikum,

The curse was sent on the people/party who kept our beloved Rasool-Allah's family hungry and thirsty for ten days, killed them, looted them, unveiled the women, and took them as prisioners.

If you make a mistake to lebell such people/party as "Sahabas", then i am the first to curse them......

May Allah's LANAT be upon those who hurt bibi Fatima, and Rasool Allah's family. AMEEN

salaam
    ramesha
    "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Few questions ramesha sis-
    • Who sent the curse?
    • Why is the curse a part of religion
    • Who is labelling them as sahabas?
    • Why is this post directed to sentinel?
    • Is hate a part of Islam? I dont see how when Islam equates to 'peace'. The past is the past- Islam was completed before it, or was it not?

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited March 28, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:

The past is the past- Islam was completed before it, or was it not?
      Excellent point !!! This is the problem with all religions except Islam. All other religions have man-made beliefs added to them. But Islam is perfect, and we make no additions to it.

Suppose, a really pious Mujahid gets martyred today. Are we then going to change our religion because of that by regularly cursing those who martyred him for centuries, and making an altogether different sect ??

[This message has been edited by Indian_Muslim (edited April 12, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by ramesha:
        The curse was sent on the people/party who kept our beloved Rasool-Allah's family hungry and thirsty for ten days, killed them, looted them, unveiled the women, and took them as prisioners.
        Stop arguing like the Hindus and Jews who argue without any conscience and lie wherever it suits them. They just keep going around in circles, and keep spewing lies over lies, and if all else fails, try to become all emotional over imaginary and fake issues.

May Allah's LANAT be ....
        Yes, Shiism is a religion of hate and slander.

When Shias try to argue, they leave behind all moral conscience, and lie freely wherever they can, just to somehow prove their point (not much unlike the way the Kuffar argue with the Muslims ).

Comment

I_M please- lets not fight fire with fire.

Comment

Working...
          X