Islam and Terrorism - URDU speeches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam and Terrorism - URDU speeches

Have a listen to the lectures delivered in Masjid-e-Irania, Bombay, India at:

salaam
    ramesha

[This message has been edited by Sentinel (edited March 28, 2002).]
    "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

We do not allow here material that insults and curses the Companions of the Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam.

In the first paragraph of the speech delivered by the man, after sending salutations upon the Prophet and his family, he curses the Companions.

"And the first to embrace Islaam from the Muhajiroon (those who migrated from Makkah to al-Madeenah) and the Ansaar (those who lived in al-Madeenah and aided them after migration) and those who follow them in goodness. Allaah is well-pleased with them, as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens beneath which rivers flow, to dwell therein forever. This is the supreme achievement. [Surah at-Taubah 9:100]

"You are the best of nations ever raised up from humanity. You enjoin all that is good and forbid all that is evil, and you believe in Allaah." [Surah Al-Imraan 3:110]

Prophet (salallaahu Ďalahi wassallam) said: "Whosoever abuses my companions, then upon them is the curse of Allaah, the Angels and all the people. [at-Tabaranee]

Thank you,

Sentinel.

Comment

Working...
    X