• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hindus take out Moharram procession in Madhya Pradesh

there should more hindus participate
    in islamic festivals to promote peace.
    http://headlines.sify.com/716news2.html

there can be no religious or law and order probblem in any part of india if the indian govt wants
    there is no prob in madhya pradesh or rajashtan
    but in gujrat the bjp led govt calls it the laboratory of hindutwa or militant hinduism
    hence the mobs are led by the gujrat govt

Comment

This tazia thing is bidah and has nothing to do with islam

Comment

Good post Rvizk

In Andhra Pradesh's Rayala Seema districts, Muharram is very important festivals for the Hindus. I always was surprised to see, Hindus outnumbering muslims at the festivals almost in the ratio of 5:1. Also, the rituals carried out in the dargah's are more Hindu rituals.
        The names of the saints are also very peculiar and found only in that part of the country. I do not know which group they belong, either shia or pinjari or ahmedi, but their names are something like, "ShaShavalli", "Khaja Gareebun Nawaz", "Haji Saheb", "Shaikshavalli" etc.
        Also, I find none of my Sunni Friends accepted their beliefs ??? Can anyone clarify that.

Comment

I am not Shia but I do know Shiaties believe in the ONENESS OF ALLAH AND FINALITY OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD(PEACE BE UPON HIM). That puts Shiaties in the "Circle of Islam" . There are 90% Sunnis and 10% Shiates who dominates the "Islamic World" . This figure I know so after 9-11.

*Play your game - Guess my motto*

Comment

Rvikz and Victory, are you guys saying that Hindus don't know what they are doing? Or are you saying that Hinduism is a mixture/amalgam of everything from all religions?

------------------
            May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Ibrahim says; Posting as info that may be related to this thread

Visit http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dlnat06.asp

5 killed, 75 injured in clash in Rajasthan town, Sangeeta Sharma (AFP) Jaipur, March 25

At least five rioters were shot dead by police on Monday when VHP-Bajrang Dal activists blocked processions of Shiite Muslims in Rajasthan, officials said.

Seventy others including 45 policemen were injured in clashes that erupted when a procession for the holy month of Moharram was attacked by a stone-pelting mob in Gangapur town, 250 kilometres north of Jaipur.

Snipped…….

The senior official also reported a similar attack on a Moharram procession in the state's Pali district and said at least 14 people were injured in the communal flareup.

He said armed policemen were patrolling the riot-affected area of Pali. Five persons were on Monday killed and eight injured when police opened fire to disperse a group of VHP-Bajrang Dal activists who indulged in stone-pelting wounding 70 people refusing to clear way for a Murharram procession in Rajasthan's Sawai Madhopur district.
              Ibrahim says: after which have a look at the hindutva perspective at

Terrorize "them" and do not stop at
              http://pub6.ezboard.com/fhinduunityh...cID=7309.topic

Hindutva neighbors eliminate hindu woman who married muslim
              http://pub6.ezboard.com/fhinduunityh...cID=7426.topic

sums up what is in stake for some.

Regards
              Ibrahim

The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected

Comment

Originally posted by Changez_like:
                Rvikz and Victory, are you guys saying that Hindus don't know what they are doing? Or are you saying that Hinduism is a mixture/amalgam of everything from all religions?

it is common sense if your
                neighbor celebrates or your friends celebrtates you join.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Tiger:
                  I am not Shia but I do know Shiaties believe in the ONENESS OF ALLAH AND FINALITY OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD(PEACE BE UPON HIM). That puts Shiaties in the "Circle of Islam" . There are 90% Sunnis and 10% Shiates who dominates the "Islamic World" . This figure I know so after 9-11.

i thought the madrassa brainwashed u into that!!!

Comment

No, Freesoul it is you who's brainwashed!

Comment

Originally posted by rvikz:
                      it is common sense if your
                      neighbor celebrates or your friends celebrtates you join.
                      personal/family celebrations are "common sense".... Not religious occasions

------------------
                      May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

Working...
                      X