X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muni
    replied
    Guys-
    I believe this adoption is available only for those living in the United States.

I just called The Child sponsorship Department at IARA-USA at 573 443-0166 to get more information.

The children are here in the States, ready to go to loving homes.

The process starts off as having the kid as a foster child so one must be a "licensed Foster Parent" and then after some time, if the family wants to proceed with the adoption, the child officially become yours to keep. If you want to be licensed, you should contact the State Division of Family Services and go thru that process. I believe the process varies from state to state, I was quoted 9 weeks for California.
    -----------------------------------------
    1. Licensed foster parents, contact The Child sponsorship Department at IARA-USA, 573 443-0166, [email protected] or call Sister Razia Sadat at 818 772-7691/818 705-1040 in L.A., California.

2. If you are NOT a licensed foster parent, contact your State's Division of Family
    Services to obtain information on becoming licensed.

Salaam

Leave a comment:

• secret_obsession
    replied
    thanks for sharing that. it's a concerning issue, i know many of them will be adopted by non muslim families..
    I hope they live good where ever they are.

Leave a comment:

• Muni
    started a topic Orphans in need of Muslim Homes in America

Orphans in need of Muslim Homes in America

Bismillah hirRahmanir Rahim.........

Assalaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi waBarakatahu,

Inshallah everyone is in the best state of imaan.

There is an American non-Muslim agency who has brought over here to Los Angeles within last few days, 570 Afghan Orphans from Afghanistan. These orphans are at various ages, starting from newborn until about 10 years of age. These beautiful children are waiting to be adopted by us here in the US. If they don't find a home with afghans/muslims, then they will be adopted by non-Muslims. I have to stress how VERY important it is that we all work together IMMEDIATELY in spreading the word about this...

Narrated Sahl bin Sa'd (r): The Prophet (sws) said, "I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this," putting his index and middle fingers together. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8 Hadith No. 34)

Narrated Abu Hurairah (r): The Prophet (sws) said, "The one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a Mujahid (figher) who fights for Allah's Cause, or like him who performs prayers all the night and fasts all the day." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Hadith No. 265).

For more information in how you can adopt a child(ren) you can The Child sponsorship Department at IARA-USA at 573 443-0166. This number works!

[This message has been edited by Muni (edited March 25, 2002).]
Working...
X