marrying in Muharram is not haram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marrying in Muharram is not haram

Dear brothers and sister, marrying in Murraham is not haram and from Islamic point of view there is no base for it. Even though my brother is getting married after muharram due to the fact that families think, what people will think, how we will play music (unfortunately for us muslims).

We care for people but we don't care for Allah subhan oh Tallah. I wish we care for Allah more then anyone else. Even though this Hallah Gullah is haram whether its Muharram or any month. We have so many problems in our culture. How about those people who cannot celebrate the same way as we can do. How much we hurt other people's feelings. We care for Shia's neighbours, but we don't care for Allah. I wish we can learn more about Islam and don't practice these false things. I can only WISH!!!!!

Yes, i agree its not haraam, but only anyone from yazeed's creed will be willing to get married in the month of Moharram.

It was the month when Prophet's family was slaughtered and women were taken prisioners. Its a month of extreme grieve.

If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

"Yes, i agree its not haraam, but only anyone from yazeed's creed will be willing to get married in the month of Moharram."

I guess brother or sister, there is no place in Islam for personal opinion on Top of Allah's order?
      If Allah has allowed you something and your personal emotions are stopping you doing that then your above comments are totally out of order. I guess its shirk to even saying that only "Yazeed's cree will be willing to marry"?
      I guess you need to read a bit more history and learn the real ISLAM, not only the culture.

Comment

oh great... here we go!

sectarian stryfe again...

Comment

Post all comments on the thread which is already open. Avoid opening multiple threads on the same topic, to help the readers.
          http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/Forum13/HTML/004662.html

Comment

Working...
          X