Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Special Place in Hell for Idolators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a Special Place in Hell for Idolators?

I was wondering since Christians and Jews are recognized as 'People Of The Book' in Islam, in other words misguided brothers or something, while Hindus, Budhhists, Parsis etc., don't get any such recognition,
    is there a special place in Hell for such people?

Any descriptions? Like is it Hot or cold?

Yes Andhra bhai.

The people of the book will be in a corner plot in hell, where the temperature will be controlled with insulation purchased at Home Depot @12 cents/square foot. The thermostat there will not exceed 150 degrees C. However, the section of hell designated for unrecognized idolators (hindus, budhists etc) will be in a fixed temperature zone, without any insulation. The temperature has been told to exceed 250 degrees C. However, they will be provided those cute little battery operated hand held fans, which have the ability to reduce the heat sensation to as low as 249 degrees C.

However, heaven will have auto-controlled thermostats provided by Honeywell for free.

Comment

oh come on Akif bhai, ignore the guy.

I think a lot of people have given up on his case. Perhaps you should do the same? How long can he post when no one responds to his questione?

Comment

>>However, they will be provided those cute little battery operated hand held fans, which have the ability to reduce the heat sensation to as low as 249 degrees C<<

Very thoughtful of You guys to provide fans.
        Are we allowed to bring Water from Ganges?

We regard that as pure nectar as you probably know!!

We ignore all those floating carcasses when we say that and we recommend you do the same!!!

sambrialian, I am yet to see you come up with something atleast approaching a logical debate.

Comment

Originally posted by sambrialian:
          oh come on Akif bhai, ignore the guy.

I think a lot of people have given up on his case. Perhaps you should do the same? How long can he post when no one responds to his questione?
          I gave up ages ago... Mickey made a good point in another thread.

However its an interesting case of obsession with Pak/Islam must be studied in a lab with temperature controlled by thermostat not to exceed 250 degrees

Comment

IMO, muhammed did not know about Hindus, Buddhists, Parsis et al! So, he didn't say anything about we specific kafirs in this part of the earth!

But I am sure Ibrahim will be able to post loooooong passages describing how prophet has told that our future will be etc..

[This message has been edited by kumarakn (edited March 21, 2002).]

Comment

I'm sorry Andhra, but in my eyes you are not deemed worthy of an honour such as being on the receiving end of a inetllectual blow from the likes of I.

You will just have to suffice with my "cut-and-paste" posts! I apologize again!

PS: Are you blind man, do you NOT see a pattern here???

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
                Yes Andhra bhai.

The people of the book will be in a corner plot in hell, where the temperature will be controlled with insulation purchased at Home Depot @12 cents/square foot. The thermostat there will not exceed 150 degrees C. However, the section of hell designated for unrecognized idolators (hindus, budhists etc) will be in a fixed temperature zone, without any insulation. The temperature has been told to exceed 250 degrees C. However, they will be provided those cute little battery operated hand held fans, which have the ability to reduce the heat sensation to as low as 249 degrees C.

However, heaven will have auto-controlled thermostats provided by Honeywell for free.
                LOL....that was just soo fuuny Akif

Comment

Ugh, Andhra your a hopeless case.

------------------
                  Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Pray OR v tt T FRgv M, Ak Y T FRgv M Ol Hope To Th Hv.
                  Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Andhra,,,did you mean masturbators? Yeah, there will be, a private room so it can be done in private.

Comment

Andha meets the fate

------------------
                      May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

NYAhmadi bhai, my frequency is once a week if I have no option.
                        So that aint attractive for me.
                        I recommend that for more obssessive people here!!

Comment

common knowledge that

FOR THE BELIEVER NO MIRACLE IS NECESSARY
                          FOR THE NON BELIEVER NO MIRACLE IS ENOUGH

Comment

what if the idolators change to heaven-bound
                            religen just few days before death? can they
                            make to heaven.

andhra you will see chinese our nieghbors
                            in the hell with us but you are going miss another neighbor pakistanis.

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                              Any descriptions? Like is it Hot or cold?
                              Ibrahim says: For a quick FREE trip to hindu hell just click the links http://treks.com.np/hell/
                              http://www.jps.net/brainsci/thaindes.htm

Hell!!! ..what the hell??

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Hell is a four letter word .. the dictionary defines it as
                              Hell
                              1 a (1) : a nether world in which the dead continue to exist : HADES

(2) : the nether realm of the devil and the demons in which the damned suffer everlasting punishment often used in curses <go to hell> or as a generalized term of abuse <the hell with it>

b Christian Science : ERROR 2b, SIN

2 a : a place or state of misery, torment, or wickedness <war is hell W. T. Sherman>
                              b : a place or state of turmoil or destruction <all hell broke loose>

1997, 1996 Zane Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.

How does one understand where/what the hell is hell??

The reality of hell has three aspects one is that we can endure hell in this planet on the course of our daily affairs, whilst we are alive or we can endure hell as we depart ( being burnt while your soul is still present in your body (cremation), being locked up in a crypt or some other torment when the soul is still present within the body) and than after in the hereafter after the day of judgment too. ( Eternal hell)

Amongst the many religions which have scriptures as their foundationhell has indeed been mentioned and warned against in themas for those religions which are off shoot religions, they tend to remove the parts which mentions hell. some even to the extant of removing God thus we have varying scriptures and varying religions on this planet. Nevertheless hell is pretty well understood by most.

So let us look at hell as conveyed in the scriptures:-

In Hinduism.

The current Hindus do not believe there is a hell for them..due to their misconceived notions and inability to understand what their scriptures reveal.

So let us examine what the Hindu scriptures reveal

READ!!!

Brhad-aranyaka Upanisad (Radhakrishnan), IV.4.8-9

Into blind darkness enter they who worship ignorance... Those worlds covered with blind darkness are called joyless. (meaning hell) To them after death go those people who have not knowledge, who are not awakened.

Commentary :-

A world of Darkness ( hell) is the place where souls that are ignorant will be sent to . Ignorant of what? ..A question hindus must ask themselvesindeed this is a reference to ignorance of their Creator and not ignorance of how to live our lifes on this planet.

Let us read another verse

The Laws of Manu, 12:16-17

After the death of men who have done bad deeds, another solid body, designed to be tortured, is born out of the five elements. When (the living souls) here have suffered with that body the tortures given by Yama, (the bodies) dissolve, each part distributed into its own basic element.

Commentary: according to this verse the dead are brought back to life and than torturedwhy would they be tortured??? Hence it has to be understood that man will be tortured on the basis of his actions and not all man will be tortured.

Let us venture further to find out the reasons for the (torture/world of darkness, a world without joy that man will be sent to after death) lets read

Gita: 7:23

"Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods (meaning : hell) but My devotees ultimately reach My planet."

Yajur Veda 40:9.

"They are enveloped in darkness, in other words, are steeped in ignorance and sunk in the greatest depths of misery who worship the uncreated, eternal prakrti -- the material cause of the world -- in place of the All-pervading God, BUT THOSE WHO WORSHIP VISIBLE THINGS BORN OF THE PRAKRTI, such as the earth, trees, bodies (human and the like) in place of God are enveloped in still greater darkness, in other words, they are extremely foolish, fall into an awful hell of pain and sorrow, and suffer terribly for a long time."

This is merely further confirmed in yet another verse:

Yajur Veda 32:3

"The Formless Supreme Spirit that pervades the universe can have NO MATERIAL REPRESENTATION, LIKENESS OR IMAGE."

Hence Hell is the destiny of those who worship the invented gods/idols and any thing that can be seeneven though this is the fact those who follow Hinduism/Buddhism are denying it today by confusing themselves with the karmic laws.

Lets us now look at Judaism and Christianity

READ!!!

Matthew 5:22

22. But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, `Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, `You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 5: 29-30

29. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

30. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Matthew 10:28

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 23

You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous.
                              30. And you say, `If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.'
                              31. So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.
                              32. Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!
                              33. "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 12:4

4. "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.
                              5. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him.
                              6. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies ? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.
                              7. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

So nothing can be further from the TRUTHhell is a certainty for those who fail to comply with the commandments of God!!!

Now lets look at Islam

READ!!!

Chapter 24:39

39 But the Unbelievers their deeds are like a mirage in sandy deserts which the man parched with thirst mistakes for water; until when he comes up to it he finds it to be nothing: but he finds Allah (ever) with him and Allah will pay him his account: and Allah is swift in taking account.

40 Or (the Unbelievers' state) is like the depths of darkness in a vast deep ocean overwhelmed with billow topped by billow topped by (dark) clouds: depths of darkness one above another: if a man stretches out his hand he can hardly see it! for any to whom Allah giveth not light there is no light!

Chapter 10:27

But those who have earned evil will have a reward of like evil: ignominy will cover their (faces): no defender will they have from (the wrath of) Allah: their faces will be covered as it were with pieces from the depth of the darkness of Night: they are Companions of the Fire: they will abide therein (for aye)!

Chapter 7:179

179 Many are the Jinns and men We have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not eyes wherewith they see not and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning)

Chapter 85:10

10 Those who persecute (or draw into temptation) the Believers men and women and do not turn in repentance will have the Penalty of Hell: they will have the Penalty of the Burning Fire

chapter 36 59

59 And O ye in sin! get ye apart this Day!
                              60 "Did I not enjoin on you O ye children of Adam that ye should not worship Satan; for that he was to you an enemy avowed?
                              61 "And that ye should worship Me (for that) this was the Straight Way?
                              62 "But he did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did ye not then understand?
                              63 "This is the Hell of which ye were (repeatedly) warned!
                              64 "Embrace ye the (Fire) this Day for that ye (persistently) rejected (Truth)."

Hence of a certainty Four scriptures given to Different Prophets at different time frames in different locations confirm the existence of HELL will you deny it? Will you be able to escape it???

THINK!!! .think wisely. how in the world can four scriptures whose devotees are with odds with one another confirm the same thing about hell???

Devoted to Truth
                              Ibrahim

The suffering that comes from our error is created to deflect us back to the correct path , only in this world and not in the hereafter.

Comment

Working...
                              X