X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andhra Bhai.

I missed you today.

Why At your service Akif bhai.
    Just giving a piece of my mind to Ibrahim here.
    He is quotijng Hindu scriptures from Hindu Trashing Islamic Web Site.

I regard that as a practice of low form s of life.

I could easily quote from Hate-Islam web sites in my postings which I never do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
      I regard that as a practice of low form s of life.
      I could easily quote from Hate-Islam web sites in my postings which I never do!!!
      .. and u been doing all along? thats why people dont most hindus unfortunately.. u say something and ur motives is entirely different..all ur posts are in aone way or another with hiddin cunningness and hate.. if u want constructive learning srart asking straight..

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

You know they changes the laws in Hawaii for you two.

Comment

>>and u been doing all along? <<

Matter of fact I don't.
          If I want to there are enough Women's Lib and Iranian & Other Web Sites that don't think too much of Islam!!
          I don't need Hindu web sites by the way.

Every Quote I give from Koran is from a translation by NJ Dawood, published by Penguin.

Quite respectable!!!

Ofcourse if the translation contains refernces to Ginger ALe and 'Boys Like Pearls' I am not to blame !!

Comment

[B
            Every Quote I give from Koran is from a translation by NJ Dawood, published by Penguin.

Quite respectable!!!

[/B]
            ..in ur pursuit of Islam and Quran u never found a single admiring thing to quote? .. why this religion has become an inspiration of more than billion people and even today most people convert to Islam than to any other religion?
            .. why Quran is a miracle as not a single word has changed in it while other holy scriptures havevchanged and millions have leaned it by heart..

Comment

I guess, I was checking on Quality.
              So naturally you will try to faults and contradictions!!

Comment

I guess, I was checking on Quality.
                So naturally you will try to faults and contradictions!!

..they say little knowledge is a dangerous thing but in ur case its making u a fool too.. I would never judge other religions by just checking things that seem different in set of reference or context.. I never ask my hindu friends why ur Gods are flying or seducing but any positive or nive deed ur religion have upon u.. once in a lifetime try to seek good things in life too..

Comment

Akif,,,try to aim better next time, and get your Nashist looked at. May be your Nali is a bit dingee?

Comment

NY Ahamdi BHai, let me help Akif here.
                    See, I am a good HIndu. Here goes Akif. Take good aim!!

Comment

Sorry here again. Happy Hunting!!!

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
                      &gt; &gt;
                      &gt; &gt;
                      &gt;--------- -------- &gt;
                      &gt; &gt;
                      &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Comment

hm...
                        Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Ya Allah Bhagwaan ko bhi Muslim bana day ...

Comment

hey andhra can u tell me if which of ur religious scriptures does it tell u to worship stone idols

Comment

&gt;&gt;hey andhra can u tell me if which of ur religious scriptures does it tell u to worship stone idols&lt;&lt;

I don't know. Hinduism is more like 'Enjoy' than break your head about debates on idolatry!!!

I mean who cares!!

By the Way an Idol need not be 'Stone'.

You can make an Idol out of sand if you want!!!

Lord Rama famously made it, before he went on his big conquest!!!

THe Idol doesn't matter. Your thoughts when you stand in front of it do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doctornaveeed:
                              hey andhra can u tell me if which of ur religious scriptures does it tell u to worship stone idols
                              anything we pray to or payrespect to is made out of inanimate object. kabba is made out of stone afterall .

Comment

Working...
                              X