Women Mujahideen!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women Mujahideen!!!!!!!!

I would like to ask specially from female readers here, what is their thought on this and should women be allowed to go for jehad . The link shoes the first palestinian women of an Islamic organisation to carry out suicide bombing against the yahud butchers. Dareen Abu Aishah a young unmarried women was the member of Izzedine Al Qassam brigade of the Islamic Hamas organization.

My comments: Avery brave women indeed!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...168/16yxp.html

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 12, 2002).]

Indeed, a brave woman. She died for the freedom. A right of self-determination, which every one's want it!

*Play your game - Guess my motto*

Comment

You both should send your mamas to Palestine so they can blow up some innocent Israeli children eating pizza.

Comment

na na kid if u cant send urs dont get jeolous, Insha Allah I will.

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 13, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
          You both should send your mamas to Palestine so they can blow up some innocent Israeli children eating pizza.
          NYAhmadi, don't you ever get embarassed of giving smart-a** comments one after another??

[This message has been edited by Indian_Muslim (edited March 13, 2002).]

Comment

Indian Muslim, Why should I? This was a legitimate question and Reza had the balls to answer it legitimately (and I respect his views but I donít necessarily have to agree with it, as I would never send my Mama on a suicide mission - although she exhibits some tendencies). If you want to send yours, be my guest.

Comment

Indian Muslim, Why should I? This was a legitimate question and Reza had the balls to answer it legitimately (and I respect his views but I donít necessarily have to agree with it, as I would never send my Mama on a suicide mission - although she exhibits some tendencies). If you want to send yours, be my guest.
              Ahmadi plz keep this post clean. We know who has the balls to go on a mission and who doesn't. talk bout balls in corner room!

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 13, 2002).]

Comment

Reza, everyone has lost people in the conflict, if everyone starts a suicide mission who will be left behind? Ever given any thought to that scenario?

[This message has been edited by NYAhmadi (edited March 13, 2002).]

Comment

Indian Muslim, <u>Why should I? </u>
                  Why should I ?

LOLOLOLOL..

If there were any doubts I had that you may not be as stupid as you sound, they are all gone !!!

Comment

mr ahmadi
                    well mr do you realise that palestine is under occupation?
                    do you realise that people have become refugees in thier own land?
                    muslims who go on sucide missions make the supreme sacrifice of thier lives for the love of thier faith and thier brethren not because of the waiting hooris as some pervert christians suggests.
                    the mujahideen who go on a sucide mission makes the supreme sacrifice
                    and you must realise that those people eating pizzas are eating pizzas on the land of muslims. the jews are also killing innocent palestinian chilren 10 year old 12 year old boys shot dead by jewish soldiers in uniform who get paid to kill by thier govt
                    are the mujahideen getting salary for blowing themselves up?
                    and before i conclude i would like to ask you if you are a muslim? or a non muslim?
                    a muslim feels the pain of his brothers who are being slaughtered by jews with high tech weaponary apache helicopters? machine guns and tanks .
                    if these brave boys would not have been there palestine would have just been in historical maps and there would only israel

[This message has been edited by kabir (edited March 14, 2002).]

Comment

and as far as women mujahideed are concerned here in india no muslim woman has ever taken part in any situation (iam not talking about kashmir)\
                      but yes hindu women were actively taking part in the looting that took place in gujrat

Comment

Originally posted by kabir:
                        mr ahmadi
                        well mr do you realise that palestine is under occupation?
                        do you realise that people have become refugees in thier own land?
                        muslims who go on sucide missions make the supreme sacrifice of thier lives for the love of thier faith and thier brethren not because of the waiting hooris as some pervert christians suggests.
                        the mujahideen who go on a sucide mission makes the supreme sacrifice
                        and you must realise that those people eating pizzas are eating pizzas on the land of muslims. the jews are also killing innocent palestinian chilren 10 year old 12 year old boys shot dead by jewish soldiers in uniform who get paid to kill by thier govt
                        are the mujahideen getting salary for blowing themselves up?
                        and before i conclude i would like to ask you if you are a muslim? or a non muslim?
                        a muslim feels the pain of his brothers who are being slaughtered by jews with high tech weaponary apache helicopters? machine guns and tanks .
                        if these brave boys would not have been there palestine would have just been in historical maps and there would only israel

Kabir brother,
                        There are people who no matter what happens would never say anything bad to Jews/hindus/kafirs. Even if na'uzibillah Holy Macca is attacked. So there is no point tellin these people anything good!

Comment

war is evil and women should not go for it.
                          islam hasnt asked women for jihad so i will never go for anything like this. And don't agree what female suicide bomber has done, they have set bad examples.

Comment

u should send ur so called mirzaz (whose leader died his own Shi***) to help kill phalestianianz with isreal forces!!!

u ppl r no different than any other kufarz!

infact, top islamic scholars from more than 130 countries have declared ur faith corrupt and not islam so therefore not muslim so plz go P**s off !!

Comment

What else could one say?

Comment

Working...
                              X