Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Non-Muslims - Know about the Beliefs of the Muslims

ALLAH (God)

Everything that exists, except Allah, the Creator, is created by Him. Allah has full power over every bit of His creation. Allah is not created; He existed always, having His attributes; He will never perish, nor will His attributes diminish. Among His attributes is that He has knowledge of all His creation, that He sees the seeable and that He hears the hearable, and His knowing, seeing and hearing are in no way similar to ours. Allah speaks and His Speech is not made up of language or sound, nor does it resemble the speech of man in any way. He does not need any of His creation for His existence and He does not resemble any of His creation in any way. This means that Allah is not a man or a woman; He is not "a Father" or "a Mother". He does not have a wife, a mother, a father, a son, or a daughter; He has no equal or partner. Allah does not divide into parts; no creation, including man, has "a part of Allah" in him, nor can any creation become like Allah. He is the only God.

Allah existed eternally before He created any place, such as Paradise (Heaven), the skies, earth, or any planets. Hence, we know He is now as He was before He created all these places; He does not need any place to exist in. Allah has always known about every bit of His creation; there is no thing in His creation which escapes or defeats Him. No thing goes against the will of Allah. Both good and evil occur by His Will. However, Allah orders humans to do only the good; humans make the choice to obey or disobey Allah. Our ability to do good or evil is given to us by Allah, the Exalted.

A person can become Muslim, in the solitude of a forest or in a crowded subway; he does not need to go to a mosque or have Muslims witness his profession. Allah knows the hearts of His creation. However, when he becomes Muslim he may declare his belief to some fellow Muslims so he will be known as a Muslim among the people.

Anyone who has read this booklet must know if you are not already Muslim you must become Muslim immediately, for you do not know when you will die. To anyone who becomes Muslim while reading this paper, we advise you to seek knowledge as to the practice of Islam from a trustworthy Muslim teacher. As people go to college to be taught by those learned on different subjects, one should go to a learned Muslim to learn about the practice of Islam. There will always be more to learn and more ways to improve for a devoted Muslim, so arrogance is not a part of a good Muslim's life.

All praise is due to Allah,

the Lord of the heavens and earth

and Allah knows best

------------------
    Brothers, Can you tell me about Rumi. I have very little knowledge about his life. He is among the distinguished Sufies.. Was he a scholar?

<<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!! Ahmad/Islamic Studies

Brothers/Sisters: You are Invited to Attend Live Islamic Lessons Daily Online (Paltalk - Voice and Text Chat Rooms)

-The Light of Islam - Click for Live English Islamic Lessons -- English Forum
    --The Call of Knowledge - Click for Live Arabic Islamic Classes 24/7 -- Arabic Forum
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

Thanks. And her's what I think about your post!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything that exists, except Brahmann, the Creator, is created by Him. Brahman has full power over every bit of His creation. Brahman is not created; He existed always, having His attributes; He will never perish, nor will His attributes diminish. Among His attributes is that He has knowledge of all His creation, that He sees the seeable and that He hears the hearable, and His knowing, seeing and hearing are in no way similar to ours. Brahman speaks and His Speech is not made up of language or sound, nor does it resemble the speech of man in any way. He does not need any of His creation for His existence and He does not resemble any of His creation in any way. This means that Brahman is not a man or a woman; He is not "a Father" or "a Mother". He does not have a wife, a mother, a father, a son, or a daughter; He has no equal or partner. Brahman does not divide into parts; no creation, including man, has "a part of Brahman" in him, nor can any creation become like Brahman. He is the only God.
    Brahman existed eternally before He created any place, such as Paradise (Heaven), the skies, earth, or any planets. Hence, we know He is now as He was before He created all these places; He does not need any place to exist in. Brahman has always known about every bit of His creation; there is no thing in His creation which escapes or defeats Him. No thing goes against the will of Brahman. Both good and evil occur by His Will. However, Brahman orders humans to do only the good; humans make the choice to obey or disobey Brahman. Our ability to do good or evil is given to us by Brahman, the Exalted.

A person can become Hindu, in the solitude of a forest or in a crowded subway; he does not need to go to a Temple or have Hindus witness his profession. Brahman knows the hearts of His creation. However, when he becomes Hindu he may declare his belief to some fellow Hindus so he will be known as a Hindu among the people.
    Anyone who has read this booklet must know if you are not already Hindu you must become Hindu immediately, for you do not know when you will die. To anyone who becomes Hindu while reading this paper, we advise you to seek knowledge as to the practice of Islam from a trustworthy Hindu teacher. As people go to college to be taught by those learned on different subjects, one should go to a learned Hindu to learn about the practice of Islam. There will always be more to learn and more ways to improve for a devoted Hindu, so arrogance is not a part of a good Hindu's life.
    All praise is due to Brahman,
    the Lord of the heavens and earth
    and Brahman knows best
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Andhra sure knows what buttons to push of certain people.

------------------
      Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

g t th ߧ f f t t th wll t g .
      Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

>>Andhra sure knows what buttons to push of certain people<<

Comment

to my limited intellect it seems like the same thing except that islam seems more proper

Comment

>>to my limited intellect it seems like the same thing except that islam seems more proper<

Didn't you spot the joke?
            My post was a search and replace job on the original!!!

Comment

commenting on Andha's first comments:
              hmmmmm.... does it mean that Hinduism arose out of plagiarising Prophet Ibrahim's religion and some politically motivated person made it a new religion and called it Hinduism?

------------------
              May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

[This message has been edited by Changez_like (edited March 21, 2002).]

Comment

doctornaveeed
                -----
                to my limited intellect it seems like the same thing except that islam seems more proper
                -----

LOL... it is because of your limited intellect...

Comment

lol this is the exact reason for my joining gupshup=to improve

Comment

Originally posted by doctornaveeed:
                    lol this is the exact reason for my joining gupshup=to improve
                    Goodluck

------------------
                    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

Comment

>>does it mean that Hinduism arose out of plagiarising Prophet Ibrahim's religion and some politically motivated person made it a new <<

You really scared me. For a ghastly second I thought you meant 'Ibrahim' who posts here!!

No bhai, Hinduism has no knowledge as far as I know of other Religions except when they came over!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                        Hinduism has no knowledge as far as I know of other Religions except when they came over!!
                        Ibrahim says : care to explain this ??

The first is in Bhavishya Purana Parv 3, Khand 3, Adhya 3, Shalok 5-8:

5) "Just then, an illiterate roan with the epithet 'Teacher', Muhammad by name, came along with his companions.

6) Raja (Bhoja in a vision) to that Great Deva the denizen of Arabia, purifying with the Ganges water and with the five things of cow offered sandal wood, and pay worship to bin).

7) O denizen of Arabia and Lord of the Holies , to thee is my adoration. O thou who has found many ways and means to destroy the devils of the world.

8) O pure one from among the illiterates, O sinless One, the Spirit of Truth and absolute master to thee is my adoration. Accept me at thy feet.

It is a very well known fact that Muhammad (saw) was an illiterate man and was known as the 'ummi" Prophet, meaning 'unlettered Prophet'. And once again, Muhammad (saw) is referred to as 'Spirit of Truth' as in the Bible and in the Qur'an. However the most striking thing is that Muhammad (saw) is named in the fifth verse, along with the mention to his companions. Some of the Hindu authorities have tried to cast doubt on this part of the book; their reason being that it mentions Muhammad (saw) clearly, and anything that does that cannot be authentic!

Nonetheless, according to the vast majority of Hindus and Sanatist Pandits, it is considered quite authentic. There is yet another clear foretelling in Atharva Veda, Kanda 20, Sukta 127, Mantra 1-2:

1 "O people, 'the man of praise' will be raised among the people.

2 We take the emigrant in our shelter from sixty thousand and ninety enemies whose conveyances are twenty camels and she-camels, whose loftiness of position touches the heaven and lowers it."

Comment

Ibrahim, I know where you are picking up these trashy translations of Hindu Scriptures from!!

THis seems to be a different Islamic Propaganda web iste.
                          http://www.soa.uc.edu/org/msa/meci/otherscripture1.html

From now on

1. Mention your sources giving URLs where possible.

2.DOn't give references from Anti-Hindu web sites.

DOn't you think two can play the game?
                          There are enough anti Islamic web sites, some of them run by people from Muslim countries like Iran.
                          Why do you think I never refer to them?

I can give you enough tales about paedophila and lechery written by people from Muslim countries.
                          If you want me to start just tell me!!!

Get a life !!

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                            Ibrahim, I know where you are picking up these trashy translations of Hindu Scriptures from!! THis seems to be a different Islamic Propaganda web iste.
                            http://www.soa.uc.edu/org/msa/meci/otherscripture1.html
                            Ibrahim says: Andhra, what is the matter with you??? A 101 web sites may host what I post which can be authored by me or any other person on this planet, does that means they are trashy or propaganda web site ?? On what basis do you make such stupid remarks??

From now on

1. Mention your sources giving URLs where possible.
                            Ibrahim says: It seem you are totally blind or you have no where out of this problem except to try and claim the source is NOT REVEALED. NOW THINK Andhra THINK! let me show you what are the source for my quotes.

Bhavishya Purana Parv 3, Khand 3, Adhya 3, Shalok 5-8:

and

Atharva Veda, Kanda 20, Sukta 127, Mantra 1-2:

Earlier you tried to brush it aside by spinning that it can be written by idiots like you to fool the moguls but now you claim I have not given the source

Have you been drinking or is there no end to your spin doctoring?

2.DOn't give references from Anti-Hindu web sites.
                            Ibrahim says: care to tell us where I have given anti Hindu web sites??

DOn't you think two can play the game?
                            There are enough anti Islamic web sites, some of them run by people from Muslim countries like Iran. Why do you think I never refer to them?
                            Ibrahim says. Here you go again, why would I need to refer to any web site ?

I can give you enough tales about paedophila and lechery written by people from Muslim countries. If you want me to start just tell me!!!
                            Ibrahim says. Andhra, wake up and face the facts, I have shown you quotes from your books, you claim you are a Brahmin, now either dispute them or explain how they got into your books.

Dont give this nonsense about you can post nonsense when what I am posting is authentic quotes from your sacred scriptures.

If you have any honesty in you reply to me, if not keep spinning , it will not make them go away.

Regards
                            Ibrahim

In a quarrel truth is always lost

Comment

Oh my, after a lot of research here is my answer to Ibrahim!

First of all I would like to tell Ibrahim that the sloka is quoted out of context.

Also, it hurts me to know how the translation is lost when translated to English from Sanskrito, the then dialect of Sanskrit.

Firstly the Bhavishya puran! Here are the next 2 slokas:

Bhavishya Purana Parv 3, Khand 3, Adhya 3, Shalok 10-11:

10) Just then a voice was heard from heaven, "O Bhoja, O gullible one, this illiterate man will marry his own adopted daughter in law. He is NOT the person whom you understand him to be. Ignore him, for he will call himself to be the messenger from me"

11) Bhoja, shocked, kneeled down in ganges, bathed in it 3 times. He washed himself with sandal paste, worshipped cows and washed away his misunderstanding and sin.

And here is Atharva Veda:

Atharva Veda, Kanda 20, Sukta 127, Mantra 4-5:

4. People who call themseleves as his followers, will use lies and deception to make him look good! Forgive them, for they know not that they are wrong.

5. Hell is assured for them, where We will roast them by our orders to Yama, the god of death, and then they will re-incarnate as
                              Hindu cows near the sacred river of Ganga.

Any more questions about Atharva Veda, I will be glad to answer!

[This message has been edited by kumarakn (edited March 22, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X