Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did Hindu God had to .....

Question to Hindu "Intellectuals":
    Hindu books talk about how so many living creatures were created. They talk about how their Gods chased each other, and had sex and all that. Then Hinduism also says that there is that ONE supreme who IS the Super being. Why the writers of Hindu books couldn't imagine an intellectual God who didn't have to change shapes in order to "create" creatures. Why couldn't their The Supreme God create everything without going thru so much hassle?

------------------
    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right

it could be that they were teaching humans to mate and way of life

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Pray OR v tt T FRgv M, Ak Y T FRgv M Ol Hope To Th Hv.
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

>>Why the writers of Hindu books couldn't imagine an intellectual God who didn't have to change shapes in order to "create" creatures.<<

Hindu Gods change shapes in order to "create" creatures? Which Madrassah did you learn your Hinduism at?

>>Why couldn't their The Supreme God create everything without going thru so much hassle?<<

Why do you think monotheism is such a brilliant concept? one God, many Gods, I dont see the difference.

Speaking of hassles of creation, why did the semitic God create just one human couple? Why did he let their children breed among themselves incestuously? Why didnt he create many couples to begin with and avoid incest issues?

While you are answering that, think this over. Why did the semitic God kill innocent egyptian newborns for the crimes committed by the pharoah? What kind of justice is that?

More Qs when you have answeted these.

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

because they are full of lust, hindu Gods are so much intrested in pronography that they appear in semi nude status. and in weird forms.

Comment

secret obsession,

i've noticed this on several occassions. you are the first one to whine about how the westerners shows islam under the wrong light all the time. yet you dont seem to think twice before shooting from the hip about other religions.

dont expect respect for your religion when you give none out. on the same lines of thought as your post, islamic God encouraged orgies - hence he permitted four wives for a man.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
            because they are full of lust, hindu Gods are so much intrested in pronography that they appear in semi nude status. and in weird forms.

do you really think gods are having fun up there?

Comment

Originally posted by queer:

. on the same lines of thought as your post, islamic God encouraged orgies - hence he permitted four wives for a man.
              How about the Hindu gods? They have put no restrictions on the number of wives a man can have. Also, polygamy is allowed for Brahmins.

Orgies???? I wouldn't be surprised if Hindu Gods were involved in orgies...

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
                HAHAHAHHAHAHA...LOL..

Secret_Obsession, this is not the first time I'm laughing at your posts...

Don't worry what some "pacifist" Muslims tell you.. It is really sad to see there are Muslims who would rather call their own Ummah as having more idiots than any other, but would always have words of love and peace for the Kuffar.

Comment

Indian_Muslim and secret_Obsession?
                  What is this 'LUST' you are criticizing?
                  What's it like ?
                  Is lust

1.Marrying pre-pubescent Girls without consent?

2.Marrying ex daughters-in-law?

Should Hindus reform themselves by doing the above suggested things?

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_Muslim:
                    Don't worry what some "pacifist" Muslims tell you.. It is really sad to see there are Muslims who would rather call their own Ummah as having more idiots than any other, but would always have words of love and peace for the Kuffar.
                    #1 You accuse me of being a PACIFIST when I'm really trying to be the middle man and calm about it. Don't you think it boils my blood? Where do you come off saying that? As a matter of fact who the heck gives you the right to say that!

#2 You manipulate my words and then start insinuating/posting my thread that I'm criticizing the Muslim Ummah.

#3If I don't criticize us and people like me don't then who is left to see the faults in us??

If you do have a problem with me then say it, we can talk about it or you can stop manipulating my comments.

Here is what I said and I'll be nice about it and highlight the words for you to better comprehend what I implied before you start making other allegations.

Oh sheesh people can we keep the name calling out of this?? I mean all these guys are doing are lighting your fire and are successful in it. Why can't you answer their questions to the best of you knowledge instead of refuting their religion no matter how oblivious you think it is!

I swear it seems like we have more idiots in our own Ummah than others.

Use your brains! Not your primal instinct to bite back!
                    The next time you accuse me of something look unto yourself and I'm saying the very same as I have to others. You are no more or less of a target. And by chance you do find fault without pulling out the context from its true nature then I will apologize otherwise you know how I stand.

------------------
                    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

Pray OR v tt T FRgv M, Ak Y T FRgv M Ol Hope To Th Hv.
                    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                      Indian_Muslim and secret_Obsession?
                      What is this 'LUST' you are criticizing?
                      What's it like ?
                      Is lust

1.Marrying pre-pubescent Girls without consent?

2.Marrying ex daughters-in-law?

Should Hindus reform themselves by doing the above suggested things?

hoommm Mr. Andhra;

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him didnt' married Ayesha without consent. It was a proper marriage and age difference in our culture does not matter. His first wife was 15 year older than her and last one was a lot younger. Which is just fine, because age difference does not matter (stop judging with your standards).

Marrying to daughter in law:
                      adoption is not allowed in Islam, You can have somebody's kid and treat them just as your kids but can't give them your last name.
                      Because you are not related to them by blood and they cant be your biological sons, so marrying to their X wives is allowed. It's not against our religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Indian_Muslim:
                        HAHAHAHHAHAHA...LOL..

Secret_Obsession, this is not the first time I'm laughing at your posts...

Indian Muslim;
                        thanks for the support.

Comment

secret obsession,

i've noticed this on several occassions. you are the first one to whine about how the westerners shows islam under the wrong light all the time. yet you dont seem to think twice before shooting from the hip about other religions.

dont expect respect for your religion when you give none out. on the same lines of thought as your post, islamic God encouraged orgies - hence he permitted four wives for a man.

I do rspect other religions, and I have friends from all kinds backgrounds and religions.

and yeaha, four wives are allowed in Islam which is just fine , It's a long discussion which I don'thave time to get in because I am sure you have heard or read enough about it.
                          I don't personally know anybody with four wives, So it's not usually practiced ...But some people like to make it an issue.

Comment

secret obsession,

we just saw how much you "respect" other religions. your "friends" would sure appreciate such idiotic comments from you about their religion.
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

secret obsession,

we just saw how much you "respect" other religions. your "friends" would sure appreciate such idiotic comments from you about their religion.
                              .. if u care bout what respect is..just read the topics on Andhra writes..with only superficial knowledge of Islam.. right out of some hate sites..

Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X