Question to Muslims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to Muslims!

Why do terrorists (freedom fighters in your language), armed with bombs and weapons alway seek refuge in Mosques when chased by anti-terrorist squads?

This culture seems to be very prevalent in every Pakistani trained group. It is not seen in Hindu or christian outfits!

Is that acceptable in Islam? Are their any Quranic precedents?

Originally posted by kumarakn:
    Why do terrorists (freedom fighters in your language), armed with bombs and weapons alway seek refuge in Mosques when chased by anti-terrorist squads?

This culture seems to be very prevalent in every Pakistani trained group. It is not seen in Hindu or christian outfits!

Is that acceptable in Islam? Are their any Quranic precedents?

Yes. Behind the Margalla Hills in Islamabad, there is the ISI-UMAHTC (ISI-Using Mosque As Hideout-Training Center). It is equipped with the latest audio-visual aids, and trains terrorists (freedom fighters in our language in how to hide in a mosque in case they are pursued by law abiding army soldiers. They are also provided with the latest Microsoft Expedia CD (bootleg copy) which pinpoints the location of the nearest mosque, alongwith directions.

This is prevalent in the graduates of ISI-UMAHTC, and is not seen among the valiant fighters of the VHP or RSS. (This is because they usually burn down all mosques, so they dont have any mosques left to hide in. ISI is working on technology transfer, so the VHP can learn such tactics as well).

It is a widely accepted practice in Islam. Im sure something to the effect exists in the Quran as well. If not, most likely it was removed by some infidels in the last 9th century.

Comment

No doubt, they want to incite Muslims!!!!

I don't know if there any Fatwas telling them to go to the nearest Mosque or something!!

Well, good news is, the trick no longer works. They just lay siege around the Mosque, making the terrorists look like the rats they are!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
        No doubt, they want to incite Muslims!!!!

I don't know if there any Fatwas telling them to go to the nearest Mosque or something!!

Well, good news is, the trick no longer works. They just lay siege around the Mosque, making the terrorists look like the rats they are!!

Im sure I can dig out a Fatwa for you Andhra bhai. Give me some time.

And youre right. The valiant Indian army establishes a siege around the mosque, and if the terrorists (rats) dont come out, they just burn the mosque down. Cool, isnt it. And in some cases, they burn down the entire neighborhood. In a recent case, the brave soldiers of VHP (karsevaks, as they are lovingly called) terminated more than 1,000 'rats'. Im so proud of them.

Comment

Cool down guys! I am asking a serious question!

Is their any precedent to these acts?

In olden days, it made it very difficult for these squads to capture them as locals were offended. Nowadays people clearly understand the mentality of these running terrorists and give a damn!

But the question of the thread is, is there any story from Quran like this?

Comment

Well, seriously I think Muslims atleast the devout religious warriors among them are told that all means of warfare are valid with Kaffirs.

If you look at sub continental Hindu-Muslim warfare, Muslim warriors are big on tactical retreats and tactical treaties.

Like Mohammed Ghazni was forgiven 16 times by Prithvi Raj Chauhan before he was successful.

From his point of view all previous promises and bargains made no doubt to the Hindu King are crap because he was dealing with a Kaffir.

Comment

Like Mohammed Ghazni was forgiven 16 times by Prithvi Raj Chauhan before he was successful.
              ahh so THAT"s what they teach you over there!! heheh .. well thank your stars you're in a free country which doesn't revise history out of shame.... well at least not so blatantly

------------------
              There is No Spoon
              JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

I foyu wanna discuss history, please do it in other threads.

I would like to know why Muslim terrorists hide in places of worhip! That is all!

Is it common for them to seek refuge in religion for all their acts?

Comment

Working...
                X