A very interesting question/s for you Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very interesting question/s for you Muslims

I see some of the posts here posted by very curious kaffirs (non-believers) and I canít help but wonder, what is your (Muslims) problem by answering the same nugget/s again and again? Is there a worm up your holes that wont sit still unless you answer?

You know why that thread is there, you know that no matter how good is your answer itís never good enough. Then why bother? I just canít really seem understand that.

Please do answer me because this curious individual really does want to know.

Note to Admin: I be really grateful if you leave this thread here because its meant for this forum only.

one who does not want to know but merely be offensive but is compelled to take the time out and say something, at least say something productive to people who try.

Comment

Mickey is right!!

Comment

What exactly is a kaffir (non-believers)

A non beliver of Islamic teachings or a total non believer in God?

Comment

If it hasn't occured to you yet Mickey.. this is a public forum.. people can browse without becoming members.. and many do.. therefore it's useful for their sake to post answers to relevant questions.

Why some posters will rehash the same issue over and over again is beyond me too.. maybe it happens because a new slew of users enroll and ask the question and it has to be answered rather then refer them to the archives..

Somehow, somewhere these 'miscreants' have valid questions. or at least points that they haven't stumbled upon yet. There are many questions that need to be answered or explored. If only they can rid themself of this i-diotic smily fetish and post in a legible, coherent and intelligent manner we wouldn't have such a zoo in here.

------------------
          There is No Spoon
          JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Also there is a chance you may convert such Kaffirs right?

After all you never know. Allah Alone Knows.
            Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by MMike:
              What exactly is a kaffir (non-believers)

A non beliver of Islamic teachings or a total non believer in God?
              Kafir . means a person who denies.
              In Islam it means a person who denies God , doesnt beleive god at all. Christans and jews are not kafirs.

Comment

Originally posted by PakistaniAbroad:
                If it hasn't occured to you yet Mickey.. this is a public forum.. people can browse without becoming members.. and many do.. therefore it's useful for their sake to post answers to relevant questions.

Why some posters will rehash the same issue over and over again is beyond me too.. maybe it happens because a new slew of users enroll and ask the question and it has to be answered rather then refer them to the archives..

Somehow, somewhere these 'miscreants' have valid questions. or at least points that they haven't stumbled upon yet. There are many questions that need to be answered or explored. If only they can rid themself of this i-diotic smily fetish and post in a legible, coherent and intelligent manner we wouldn't have such a zoo in here.

I agree with PA here.If someone does it to make fun of religion then its his problem not yours. But I think most of the time questions are quite valid and any common person may ask those questions.

We need to tell the people if what they thing is wrong and justify it logics.There is no need of get emotional and act dumb.

Respect other opions even if it is opposite to you,put your logic and reason let him/her put theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
                  Kafir . means a person who denies.
                  In Islam it means a person who denies God , doesnt beleive god at all. Christans and jews are not kafirs.
                  SO,
                  This is new definition of Kaffirs to me. I think whoever doesnt belive in Kalma-Shahadt is Kaafir.so that makes even Chirtians and Jews kafir.
                  I just said it for the sake of explanation personaly I dont like this term and dont use it ever against anyone.Infect I read somewhere that even Islam says not to call anyone kaafir becouse you never know when one can convert.

Comment

we, as muslims, have a duty to answer any question raised by anyone....
                    Quran 93:10
                    Nor repulse the petitioner (Unheard);

Yousuf Ali gives the following explanation for the verse:
                    Then there are the people who come with petitions,-who have to ask for something. They may be genuine beggars asking for financial help, or ignorant people asking for knowledge, or timid people asking for some lead or encouragement. The common attitude is to scorn them or repulse them. The scorn may be shown even when alms or assistance is given to them. Such an attitude is wrong.

ofcourse u r right that ppl like andhra shud just be ignored, but we have to what is right for us, and the wrong they do by trying to mock the religion of Allah, will be seento by Allah, not us....

------------------
                    "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
                    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by andha_qanoon:
                      SO,
                      This is new definition of Kaffirs to me. I think whoever doesnt belive in Kalma-Shahadt is Kaafir.so that makes even Chirtians and Jews kafir.
                      I just said it for the sake of explanation personaly I dont like this term and dont use it ever against anyone.Infect I read somewhere that even Islam says not to call anyone kaafir becouse you never know when one can convert.
                      thanks for correcting me. I thought this term is only for those who denies God absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Andhra:
                        Also there is a chance you may convert such Kaffirs right?

After all you never know. Allah Alone Knows.
                        Isn't it?
                        ..yep Allah alone knows all.. with the grace of God Islam is the most growing religion of tyhe world..u can check any stats in terms of conversion.. kafirs convert but not nuggets as he mentioned..so be assured u be stuck with what u were born..
                        Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by andha_qanoon:
                          SO,
                          Christians are mushrikeens. Jews are not but they have half the kalma. Why does are we allowed to eat Kosher in the absence of Halal meat? Islam is the religion of Abraham, the father of Prophets.... of Christianity, Judiasm, and Islam. Islam is the final version of Islam after Judiasm and Christianity. Quran calls the Christians and Jews people of the book. Muslims are allowed to marry women of the people of the book.... one book..... one religion.... in different phases. Quran says that there are "Muslims" (those who submit and believe rightly in their hearts) in Christians and Jews.

Kafir is someone who does not believe in the God of Abraham and His prophets. But Islam is particular in not calling Kafirs by that term. What if I call someone Kafir without knowing beyond doubt that that person has become Muslim? I would have committed a grave sin. What if the Kafir retorts by calling me a Kafir? The sin is not on him/her for doing such it is on me for causing that person to do so.

Comment

Ibrahim says: salaams to all

Visit http://www.geocities.com/zcdeen/islam012.htm http://www.geocities.com/zcdeen/islam014.htm

for countering anti-islamic hate sites.

Comment

I have been confused by this term. It seems to be used to describe both non believers in God and non Muslims depending on who you ask.

Generally speaking it seems that when the news does any kind of street interview or whenever they ask the common everyday person, Kaffir is referred to as any non Muslim.

When there is a panel of "professional" types in a sit down debate or interview they are more likely to refer to "Kaffir" as someone who does not believe in God at all.
                              Excluding Jews and Christians.

Same with infidel.

It's interesting to me, I am hearing that many Islamic terms such as these are being used by American youth as street slang now. So real definitions will be even further confused in America if this catches on.

I appreciate the people on this board that take time to answer my questions. I imagine that some of my questions sound stupid to some of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X