The best Ummah - a short concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best Ummah - a short concept

Muslims are the best nation brought forth for mankind. He (swt) said: "You are the best Ummah raised up for mankind; you command the Good (al-Ma’ruf) and forbid the Evil (al-Munkar), and you believe in Allah." [TMQ 3:110]

Their being the best nation comes from the fact that they believe in Allah and adhere to the rules of Islam. And they order the Good (Ma’ruf) and forbid the Evil (Munkar) and do not remain silent about a Munkar.

Therefore, it is not permitted for her to remain silent about the greatest Munkar of all, which is manifested in the implementation of Kufr systems and rules over her. It's also manifested in the political, economic and military control and domination of the Kuffar over the Muslims and their countries.

From the Party Culture of Hizb ut-Tahrir

Could you please enumerate the countries in the Muslim world where there is "kufr" domination in politics, economics, the armed forces, and systems. The threat of influence and the actual facts are two different things. Stand your guard, but be truthful. Yes, the West has overwhelming military might in relationship to many countries, not just Muslim ones. Omit Turkey, Algeria. Morocco, Jordan, Egypt, and Pakistan. These do fall under the conditions that you describe. Jordan, Egypt, and Pakistan I make exception for, as a non-Muslim analyst.

Comment

Tomasso, please elaborate on your question. Basically I don't understand it! Once you clear this up for me I am more than happy to answer it!

At the moment I have read it a few times and cant make sense of it. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
      X