BEWARE OF THESE SITES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEWARE OF THESE SITES

i just go this in my email so i though tof sharing it with all u guy..

please beware of theses sites. www.answering-islam.org; www.aboutislam.com; www.thequran.com www.thekoran.com/imk
    Those sites were made by the Israelis (the Jews) who
    intentionally;
    propagate the wrong information about The Quran, Hadith and
    Islam.Please spread the information to all Muslim brothers and
    sisters around the world

yeaha, these hate sites are so wrong. I also had receive them in mail a long time ago.
    by mailing it to others we will make these sites more popular and successful. But its alos good to visit to keep our eyes open.

Comment

Please check out, www.answering-christianity.com by Brother Osama Abdullah

and www.mostmerciful.com by Brother Akbar Ali Meher Ali.

You can find the clearifications of the questions raised at www.answering-islam.org. But I got to admit, that Mr.. I forgot his name.. who runs answering-islam.com, does exploit the words!

------------------
      Dont tell your God how big your problem is.. Tell your problem how big your God is!
      Jazak Allah Khair

Comment

setinal bhai, ae lo pharroo .. (phiraam image)..

topic moved to religion..(std.proc)

------------------
        apni aan juda, apni shaan juda,
        aisa waisa na samajh, hamm hain insaan juda..
        Ba'Qalam-e-khud, deewaan'e-gs say baraah'e-raast, Jang Bahaadur Nawaab'e-Lucknow Shaan'e-Brampton Miyaan Shamsheer-ul-Faizy(H.R.H.H.Mister confused)

Comment

See, that's what I like about Muslims.
          Now, if somebody who wants to Trash Islam is looking for Web Sites to give him a quick reference, you got a big list of Web Sites ready for him!!

Like I say, you guys don't know who your friends are!!!

Ever The Friend Of Pakistanis and Muslims

Andhra The Brahmin!!

Comment

Originally posted by eddy:
            i just go this in my email so i though tof sharing it with all u guy..

please beware of theses sites. www.answering-islam.org; www.aboutislam.com; www.thequran.com www.thekoran.com/imk
            Those sites were made by the Israelis (the Jews) who
            intentionally;
            propagate the wrong information about The Quran, Hadith and
            Islam.Please spread the information to all Muslim brothers and
            sisters around the world

Are you making people aware or advertising them. Now 100s of people who come here will be visiting these websites and giving them hits and thsi is waht they want.
            Why dont u dumb guys can understand thsi simple point.You just asked 100s of people to visiti there which they could not have found in Billions of webpages on interent

Comment

Originally posted by andha_qanoon:

Are you making people aware or advertising them. Now 100s of people who come here will be visiting these websites and giving them hits and thsi is waht they want.
              Why dont u dumb guys can understand thsi simple point.You just asked 100s of people to visiti there which they could not have found in Billions of webpages on interent
              I somewhat agrees you, these websites can misslead some people but they can also enlightened somebody. i visit such websites ofetn , to know how others percieve us.
              and because of such websites , I have realize how much a threat Islam is to non muslims. They are afraid of it's growth and popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
                I somewhat agrees you, these websites can misslead some people but they can also enlightened somebody. i visit such websites ofetn , to know how others percieve us.
                and because of such websites , I have realize how much a threat Islam is to non muslims. They are afraid of it's growth and popularity.
                Rightly said. Muslims have a right to know about mediums that are propagating false image of Islam and Muslims. There is a large need to know about Islam after 9/11. If there are sites like these that misinform the public-at-large about Islam, a public act, then what is our responsibility in the light of our faith that eminates from the Quran and the hadith?

For many who say that these sites shouldn't be advertised, as in identifying these to Muslims to warn them about the sites, I would like to think that the fear stems from our inability to answer back the falsehoods. That certainly could be a factor. For those who have the knowledge, they would gladly take a stand against these sites.

Having said this, I would like to think about how to counter these sites and not ignoring these sites. Ignorace and silence is approval.

------------------
                Act locally, think globally

Comment

Working...
                X