Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgeah (Roman leader) asked: "What does one get when one embraces your Religion?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgeah (Roman leader) asked: "What does one get when one embraces your Religion?"

| || || || || ||Khaled Bin Al-Waleed| || || || || || ||

Khaled was a great, brave hero, and he never lost a battle after he had put the hair of Prophet Muhammad in his qalansuwah.

Before the battle of Yarmuk, a Roman leader named Georgeah asked Khalid Ibn al-Walid: "Did Allah descend a sword from the heaven on your Prophet who gave it to you such that every time you fight, you win? Is that why they call you 'The Sword of Allah'?" At that, Khalid Ibn al-Walid informed him about Islam.

Georgeah asked: "What does one get when one embraces your Religion?"

Khalid Ibn alWalid told him: "He becomes one of us, and Allah forgives all his sins."

Then Georgeah asked: "What does one do to embrace your Religion?" and Khalid Ibn alWalid taught him the Testification of Faith (two shahadas.)

Georgeah uttered the Testification of Faith, went and made ghusl, performed two rak^ah and then stood with the Muslim army. He fought in that battle until he died--and he died as a martyr (shahid).

And by dying as a shahid, Allah waived all of his sins. Allah forgives the one who dies as a martyr, shahid, the blood that comes out from him, waive the sins of that shahid, all of them.

Georgeah Enters Jannah Without A Punishment!

WE ASK ALLAH TO GRANT US SHAHADAH.

------------------
    Brothers, Can you tell me about Rumi. I have very little knowledge about his life. He is among the distinguished Sufies.. Was he a scholar?

<<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!! Ahmad/Islamic Studies

Brothers/Sisters: You are Invited to Attend Live Islamic Lessons Daily Online (Paltalk - Voice and Text Chat Rooms)

-The Light of Islam - Click for Live English Islamic Lessons -- English Forum
    --The Call of Knowledge - Click for Live Arabic Islamic Classes 24/7 -- Arabic Forum
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

This is EXTREMELY hard to believe since a Hair cannot do much. If you ask me its Idol worshipping/shirk that the hair of the prophet will protect you where ever you go.

Point is that even to Bless the Prophet through Durood we ask ALLAH's permission to do so.

------------------
    Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

g t th ߧ f f t t th wll t g .
    Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

Originally posted by CocoNut:
      This is EXTREMELY hard to believe since a Hair cannot do much. If you ask me its Idol worshipping/shirk that the hair of the prophet will protect you where ever you go.

Point is that even to Bless the Prophet through Durood we ask ALLAH's permission to do so.

DITTO!

Comment

Actually I read in a Salafi (Wahhabi) website, that taking blessings from the belongings of the Holy Prophet (S) is O.K since the Sahaabah (or the Salaf, I don't rmbr exactly) used to do that.

I think that website was http://www.islam-qa.com

Correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Khalid bin Waleed was a great general....
          i cant recall any battle that he lost (as a general)....
          even before he became a Muslim, Khalid won the Battle of Uhad fighting against the Muslims....
          that battle had been won by Mulsims, but it was Khalid's war-handling-capability that saw Muslims suffer a heavy loss....

he has been mentioned in the Top 100 Generals of all times in many books....

------------------
          "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
          Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Re: Georgeah (Roman leader) asked: "What does one get when one embraces your Religion?"

Originally posted by Ahmad G
            | || || || || ||Khaled Bin Al-Waleed| || || || || || ||

Khaled was a great, brave hero, and he never lost a battle after he had put the hair of Prophet Muhammad in his qalansuwah.
            IF we said Khaled bin al waleed did it how could one accuse the Muslims that use the traces of Prophet Muhammad for Barakah with shirk!!

Only ignorants have such claim. Seeking Barakah of the Prophet, or His traces is a great thing in Islam. If we seek barakah from water Zamzam, the Prophets hair or traces has more Barakah.

We ask Allah to protect us .
            Ahmad G

Comment

Re: Georgeah (Roman leader) asked: "What does one get when one embraces your Religion?"

Never heard the "hair" thing. Khalid bin al waleed was one of the swords of Allah(swt) and not "the" sword of Allah(swt). he was a great warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad G
                IF we said Khaled bin al waleed did it how could one accuse the Muslims that use the traces of Prophet Muhammad for Barakah with shirk!!
                Has anyone accused them of shirk?

Only ignorants have such claim. Seeking Barakah of the Prophet, or His traces is a great thing in Islam. If we seek barakah from water Zamzam, the Prophets hair or traces has more Barakah.
                I think its been said before but perhaps in our time this is all largely academic because how do you in fact know that a hair or something else belonged to the Prophet (saw)?

Comment

Just as you know that the Prophet said a hadith? you believe the trustworthy knowledgable scholar who narrated it.

You also believe the trustworthy person who has the belongings of the Prophet.
                  Allah knows best.
                  Ahmad G

Comment

Working...
                  X