Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khaled Bin Al-waleed was protected by a hair of the Prophet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khaled Bin Al-waleed was protected by a hair of the Prophet!!

"I got some of the hair from the front part of his head which I put in this qalansuwah. Every time I went into battle with this qalanswuwah, Allah gave me victory" Said Khaled Ibn Alwasleed.

Sufficient in proving the permissibility of seeking blessings by the traces of the Prophet is the narration of al-Bayhaqiyy in his book Dala'il an­Nubuwwah. He narrated, with a sahih (A Sahihhadith is one of the two types of hadith that can be relied upon in deducing judgments.

The other type is the hasan hadith.) chain that Khalid Ibn al-Walid lost a headgear (qalansuwah) he wore during the Battle of al-Yarmuk. He asked the people to help him find it and they searched repeatedly until it was found. They saw it was a very old qalansuwah and thought it strange that Khalid Ibn al­Walid was so insistent on finding it. Khalid Ibn al­Walid told them: "The Prophet performed ^Umrah and then shaved his head. I rushed with the people to get some of his hair. I got some of the hair from the front part of his head which I put in this qalansuwah. Every time I went into battle with this qalanswuwah, Allah gave me victory."

Khalid Ibn Walid, was a great Companion who sought the blessings from the Prophet's hair--hoping by this Allah would give him victory in his battles.

May Allah Gather us with him In jannah. And may Allah enable us to seek blessings from Prophet Muhammad.

------------------
    Brothers, Can you tell me about Rumi. I have very little knowledge about his life. He is among the distinguished Sufies.. Was he a scholar?

<<>> Learning the Obligatory Knowledge of the Religion puts the Muslim on the road for excellence and self-betterment. Acquire The Islamic Knowledge Before You Discuss Religion!! Ahmad/Islamic Studies

Brothers/Sisters: You are Invited to Attend Live Islamic Lessons Daily Online (Paltalk - Voice and Text Chat Rooms)

-The Light of Islam - Click for Live English Islamic Lessons -- English Forum
    --The Call of Knowledge - Click for Live Arabic Islamic Classes 24/7 -- Arabic Forum
    Ahmad G
    Islamic Studies Teacher/Student.

well i would like to say something here that although it was the hair of our beloved prophet(PBUH) it does not mean that Khalid bin Waleed was protected by His (PBUH) hair. It was just a hair and a hair cannot protect anyone as said in ur post that Khalid bin waleed was protected in the battles by it. It is inly Allah who provide security and none else!

Comment

Re: Khaled Bin Al-waleed was protected by a hair of the Prophet!!

Khalid Ibn Walid, was a great Companion who sought the blessings from the Prophet's hair--hoping by this Allah would give him victory in his battles.

By the will of Allah, the hair was a reason for granting him victory. By the barakah of the Prophet that is in the hair, just like there's the barakah in water zamzam as well.

I ask Allah to grant us some of the Barakah of Prophet Muhammad. Ameen.
      Ahmad G

Comment

Well indeed there must be blessings for that but his own personality was wonderful.

What a man he was !
        in search of moment called life

Comment

lets not take away points from his excellent battle leadership skills....
          only very few generals in history reach his calibre when it comes to war tactics....
          Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
            lets not take away points from his excellent battle leadership skills....
            only very few generals in history reach his calibre when it comes to war tactics....
            Correct, the hair issue i am not sure about but we can say for sure is, that khalid bin walid(ra) was one of if not the greatest general and warrior of all time.

One famous incident which i recally from memory reading a book, from his youth was he had a fight with umar(ra) bin khattab the 2nd khalifah both these two where the toughest kids in the neighbourhood as you can say and to find out who was the toughest they had a fight and khalid bin walid(ra) won he broke umar(ra) leg.

Comment

Two posts are removed from this thread. Some guys just can't breath without picking a fight. Chul uthti hai baithay baithay kiya?

Comment

^^

U r right Don; the fight which ak47 wrote above once broke a leg and then broke a heart.

Comment

Nawouzoubilla, if keeping hair of prophet mohammed was a expression for love; then why did not people of those days took his all hair during his life time as well as after his wessal. Since hair are the dead part of the body; exactly as we all have nails which we cut. Where was microscope or DNA test in htose with khalid bin waleed to identify the hair?
                  Why did not we keep his every **** and all discharges.

Daam , khoun key baat bhi tou aap loug kar saktay hein, jou Fatima (SA) kay jeism meinn dourh raha tha. Ya un kay nawasoun mein. un kou senay say her daam kuyon na laga leya. lahma e fikreya hai. Khalid bin waleed shouja thay , souhbat ka prophet key aasar tha bal ka nahein.

Comment

Look at that language!

Khaled Bin al-Waleed was a pious man. An Prophet Muhammad everything in him is Barakah. The place he put his hand is Barakah. As I said Khalid Ibn Walid, was a great Companion who sought the blessings from the Prophet's hair--hoping by this Allah would give him victory in his battles.
                    Ahmad G

Comment

Working...
                    X