How Can You Identify Prophet's Hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Can You Identify Prophet's Hair?

Now, the latest out of Kashmir is that Muslims and Hindus are up in arms disputing over a strand of hair this time?

Does any Guppie have information on this?

Mind you I think both sides are loony.

However I remember that this 'Hair' was stolen before and there were riots in Kashmir and it was recovered and 'Experts' pronounced it to be authentic!!

Carbon dating?

Comment

Actually in Jama Masjid in Delhi, white folks and foreigners are taken aside by their guides and for a few hundred rupees can be shown Prophet Muhammad's hair. They were of red color and in a glass jar , shown to me by a 105 year old man.

Comment

I'm very doubtful about that hair part. I mean why would anyone collect hair of the prophet??

carbondating is out of the question really, scientists are skeptics plus we're talking about the east where forensics is just coming into play.

its these old old people who get these hairs from somewhere.
        i myself have witnessed this hair and don't find it authentic but what boggles my mind is every year a new hair sprouts.
        can't really say anything about it cuz if i do i'll be damned if its true so its better that i stay *zipped*

------------------
        Jitna Diya Sarkar Nay Mujko, Itni Meri Auqat Nahi, Yeh Saab Tumhara Karam Hai Aqa, Mujh Mein Aisi Koi Baat Nahin.

g t th ߧ f f t t th wll t g .
        Rabul MashriqaiN wal MaghribaiN

Comment

>>Actually in Jama Masjid in Delhi, white folks and foreigners are taken aside by their guides and for a few hundred rupees can be shown Prophet Muhammad's hair. They were of red color and in a glass jar , shown to me by a 105 year old man. <<

Chalytahai you were a victim of what I would call 'Double Dipping'!!!

How do you know that the guy who showed you all this is 125 years old?

Comment

I was kind of shocked actually that a supposed elder of the mosque (i am not sure of the term) was making money off of this. When I asked some muslim friends they were absolutely peeved at the guy and the entire racket.

Comment

Working...
            X