Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattooz

hey wusup every1
    I was jus wondering if n e of yall knew da status of tattooz in isalm r they haram or allowed or wutever
    ive talked 2 a couple of pplz sum syay ya sum say no so im liek kinda confused
    i really wanna get 1 so i was wondering

------------------
    BRAIN:Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

i posted a thread on this topic a while ago. none of these biznitches replied. anyway i heard that anythin permanant to ur body is haraam. so if tattoos r permanant.....there's ur answer

i really wanna get one too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by offdachain:
      if n e of yall knew da status of tattooz in isalm r they haram or allowed or wutever

Ibrahim says : salaams to all

For a quick reference on such matters visit
      http://www.geocities.com/zcdeen/islam007.htm

IF you do not find your answer there and want to be specific

go here http://www.geocities.com/zcdeen/islam011.htm and request for it from such web sites which will guide you more accurately .
      public forums are not advisable as you may not know who is giving you the answer or you will ened up being confused by confused people.

was salaam
      Ibrahim

There's no luck like pluck. winners plough deep while others sleep

[This message has been edited by Ibrahim (edited March 17, 2002).]

Comment

Here is one of the many times that this topic is brought up
        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

it is haram. gunnhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by secret_obsession:
            it is haram. gunnhaaaaaaaaaaaa
            u got that right....
            it is Haraam....

------------------
            "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
            Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Working...
            X