Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

indian Train incident NOT by Muslim MOBS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    indian Train incident NOT by Muslim MOBS!

    Please read this news below. http://www.dawn.com/2002/03/07/top15.htm
    I would like to mention that Dawn.com is more reliable than CNN and Fox News. Maybe you think I am a Pakistani and am taking their side but Christain friends working with me use this website more often than Cnn!
    And about burning the train, given the incident, with an empty stomach and someone steals my money and bread, I would have lit the train cabins too! This rage is COMPLETELY natural! Please read the story.



    ------------------
    Dont tell your God how big your problem is.. Tell your problem how big your God is!
    Jazak allah khair

    #2
    you should post this in world affairs.

    Comment


      #3
      What i find strange is the way people interpret acts commited by Muslims. If a muslim does something like this he is considered a radical, fundametalist, or a host of other terms people have come to associte with Islam. But people are willing to overlook other groups and label them as simply really pissed of people. Take for a example my Hindu friend. According to him, Palestinians have a right to be angry but not to fight back, because if the fight back they are radical terrorists. The Hindus however had the right to knock down the temple because they were the agrieved party. He fails to see the parallel between the two. As far as he is concerned, taking matters into your own hands is wrong in the case of the Muslims no matter where they r, but Hindus were justifed in doing radical things because they feel they are justified...

      Comment


        #4
        i think there is much more to this tragic event than what it appears.
        some of the communal riots are engineered
        by opposition to capture power or embarass
        the party in power.it takes only roumer
        or some acts that inflame the situation.
        as long as ignorent people are there to be exploited. i really dont understand when people can withstand corruption and incompetance but when it comes to religen
        people are ready to do anything.

        Comment


          #5
          I will include a small lesson which I learn when I was in Primary School. Every other guy would bully with me, steal my lunch, snatch my school badge, take my pencils away and I would cry but I wouldnt fight because according to my parents, fighting was BAD. Then my mom told me something, if you want people to treat you differently, act differently. I took control. In the 6th grade I thrashed 2 fellows making them pay with a pretty messed up chin and a broken tooth. O yeah! i did get into trouble, had to listen to my parents and put up with the tutors. But believe it or not, till the time I reached the 10th grade, we would help other students who were physically abused by the teachers and take care of the bullies.
          From this, what I have learnt is, strike ONCE but HARD. Yes! you will be labelled bad, wrong, rotten seed but that shouldnt affect you. Remember there is no one out there who will help you because you dont interest them!

          Change in attitude could bright destruction but peace will prevail.

          ------------------
          Dont tell your God how big your problem is.. Tell your problem how big your God is!
          Jazak allah khair

          [This message has been edited by unholysaint (edited March 09, 2002).]

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by rvikz:
            i think there is much more to this tragic event than what it appears.
            some of the communal riots are engineered
            by opposition to capture power or embarass
            the party in power.it takes only roumer
            or some acts that inflame the situation.
            as long as ignorent people are there to be exploited. i really dont understand when people can withstand corruption and incompetance but when it comes to religen
            people are ready to do anything.

            My friend, you mentioned IGNORENT ppl here. I think you and I, all of us are ignorant. You and I will read what we want to read. If we know the whole truth, we can make a SAFE judgement.
            Putting all the facts together, I have no problem saying that the killing of Muslims was fabricated by the News as 'Roits' where as it was all the evil work of Mr. L K Advani and his associates. Their motives could have been, "Kill the muslims and Hindus will back us". Truly, it wouldnt take a stupid to add 1+1 and say answer cannot be 3!
            And let me share something esle with you. You will not find this stuff anywhere on the news. There was the ISI backing in the Sep 11 attack. Funds were transfered to Ata's account by the order of the Cheif of the ISI. I ask you, did you read about this news? NO! why? Because they want you to think the way they want you to think! Pakistan was INACTIVELY involved in this attack. And I tell you, there is nothing wrong in the attack on Pentagon. ABout the WTC, I would reserve my comments because they could have avoided the loss of 3000 lives. But I would really have to listen the views of Osama to understand his point of view.
            I was shocked that the Muslims world doesnt believe that those Martyrs who gave their lives in these attacks were arabs! Talk about Ignorants! Muslims really have to do alot to come out off this mess!!!!


            ------------------
            Dont tell your God how big your problem is.. Tell your problem how big your God is!
            Jazak allah khair

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by unholysaint:
              I will include a small lesson which I learn when I was in Primary School. Every other guy would bully with me, steal my lunch, snatch my school badge, take my pencils away and I would cry but I wouldnt fight because according to my parents, fighting was BAD. Then my mom told me something, if you want people to treat you differently, act differently. I took control. In the 6th grade I thrashed 2 fellows making them pay with a pretty messed up chin and a broken tooth. O yeah! i did get into trouble, had to listen to my parents and put up with the tutors. But believe it or not, till the time I reached the 10th grade, we would help other students who were physically abused by the teachers and take care of the bullies.
              From this, what I have learnt is, strike ONCE but HARD. Yes! you will be labelled bad, wrong, rotten seed but that shouldnt affect you. Remember there is no one out there who will help you because you dont interest them!

              Change in attitude could bright destruction but peace will prevail.

              Your an inspriraion to us all...


              Comment


                #8
                Wrap it up by saying none died in the train fire. That seems to be the only propoganda left unsaid. Right from the hindu religious leaders, to the media to the common man strongly felt that the slaughter of muslims in Ahmedabad was horrendous. Any improvement comes from such accpetance. Even before any probe has begun, why do you just jump to conclusions & absolve yourself of all blame. It helps none.

                Comment


                  #9
                  i ask pakistanis why those shias were killed
                  while they are praying in mosque ?
                  there was no provocation. also you hear
                  shia doctors are killed for no reason.
                  you dont see this kind of violence in other muslim countries.


                  [This message has been edited by rvikz (edited March 10, 2002).]

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by sundaram:
                    Wrap it up by saying none died in the train fire. That seems to be the only propoganda left unsaid. Right from the hindu religious leaders, to the media to the common man strongly felt that the slaughter of muslims in Ahmedabad was horrendous. Any improvement comes from such accpetance. Even before any probe has begun, why do you just jump to conclusions & absolve yourself of all blame. It helps none.
                    If you read my posting above, you will notice I have started the matter blaming myself and others for what is happening. If would be of everyone's best interest to take correct their own matters than trying to act like USA!
                    And about the Dawn.com news article. My friend let me remind you, even my christian american friends use Dawn more than CNN. I have seen my grandfather reading Dawn, my father reading dawn and now that we have moved to USA, I read it thru their website daily. Also if you noticed that there are stories from HINDUS who said they are aware of these kind of hindu mobs and it is a common practice.

                    ------------------
                    Dont tell your God how big your problem is.. Tell your problem how big your God is!
                    Jazak allah khair

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by rvikz:
                      i ask pakistanis why those shias were killed
                      while they are praying in mosque ?
                      there was no provocation. also you hear
                      shia doctors are killed for no reason.
                      you dont see this kind of violence in other muslim countries.
                      (edited March 10, 2002).]
                      My friend, I believe this incident is similar to the Gujrat issue. Believe me, NO 'Muslim' would slay another Muslim while theu Bow their heads to Allah. This is 100% pure politics. And I am not that good in analysing and predicting political moves!
                      And the killing of Doctors, friends there is NO justification for that.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I quote Salman Khurshid, a congress leader reply in a recent discussion on TV; that after babri demolition, Bombay riots or now after this Godhra incident, may what come we hindus and muslims have to live together and we cannot run away from this reality.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by anand:
                          I quote Salman Khurshid, a congress leader reply in a recent discussion on TV; that after babri demolition, Bombay riots or now after this Godhra incident, may what come we hindus and muslims have to live together and we cannot run away from this reality.
                          i think its for the majority commiunity to think about it as far as muslim are concerned if pushed to wall they can create havoc


                          Comment


                            #14
                            The cat is out of the bag!
                            http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dlnat50.asp

                            PTI
                            Gandhinagar, March 11

                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Provocative appeals made over loud speaker from a local place of worship surcharged the atmosphere to a great extent when the Sabarmati Express was attacked at Godhra Railway station on February 27, according to the Railway Police Force (RPF).
                            The FIR filed by RPF on February 27 night also said that "miscreants from minority community had planned to attack more coaches and the passengers had closed all windows and doors becoming captive targets"", according to informed sources.

                            The Faizabad-Amedabad express train, which was running three hours late, "was stopped "twice" as soon as it moved after its five minutes' scheduled halt".

                            The train was stopped for the second time by removing the vaccuum pump and the assistant driver had then responded to the chain pulling and halted the train.

                            Three RPF personnel on duty -- Karan Singh, Sri Mohan Yadav and Ambaresh Kumar" "fired four rounds" from .303 rifles and Ambaresh also alerted other colleagues and the Inspector-in-Charge JK George".

                            Inspector George and ASI Nawab Singh had rushed to the spot while "provocative calls" were being made from a local place of worship on a loud speaker, the FIR says.

                            The source said RPF personnel then shot 19 rounds, including with 9 mm carbines.

                            Interestingly, RPF personnel were already on an extended 12-hour duty daily from February 22 as a precautionary measure ever since the passengers, from the majority community started moving for Ayodhya.

                            The FIR has charged over 1000 people with conspiracy and murder under various sections including 302.

                            About 40 people, including the local Congress corporator, has since then been taken into custody.

                            The source also states two persons -- Irfaan and Tayab Hussain Ali -- "both residents of Signal Phalia colony," -- fell to RPF firing.

                            RPF officials then sought reinforcement and about 40 personnel and four doctors had rushed from Baroda, it said.

                            Meanwhile, local sociologists in Ahmedabad say that Godhra township is pre-dominant by Ghanchi minority community "with very poor education percentage.

                            The chief occupation of a "large number of youth" is to snatch chains and lift bags of the railway passengers.

                            "This community is basicaly a group of shepherds converted to Islam in the 15th century during the reign of Sultan Mohammad Begda, a descendant of Sultan Ahmed Shah, after whom Ahmedabad is named," said a historian.

                            The Ghanchi minority people had "scant exposure" with the world beyond them with majority of them still "not able to speak Urdu or Hindi".

                            "Pidgin Gujarati is their lingua franca," an Ahmedabad-based historian said.

                            The community, otherwise, is also found scattered in Bharuch area and in the outskirts of Ahmedabad, sociologists say.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Well, if the facts state that the Karsevacs picked a fight with the Muslims, then what are you complaining about? Just admit, that perhaps the Karsevaks weren't as innocent as they would like people to believe. That doesn't justofy anything, but still, this must have been bubbling up for a while and finally it exploded. Who do you want to blame for having let it get this far?
                              And speaking of jumping to conclusions,
                              Have the found an ISI link yet?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X