• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US researcher hoping to discover body of Jesus in Kashmir tomb

can this be true ?
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dLNAT22.asp

Nope it's not true!!
    People say and do anythign for fame and fortune...geez...they had the stupidity to actually publish this!!

------------------
    May The Madness Be Upon You!!!

Comment

lol!!! I think the next thing we should get ready to hear is "Jesus (PBUH) was a freedom fighter in Kashmir with pakistani identity!" lol. Comon man, Prophet Jesus 'disappeared' in the Palestine.

------------------
      Dont tell your God how big your problem is.. Tell your problem how big your God is!
      Jazak allah khair

Comment

Jesus walks in LA actually....

Comment

Also Check
          HTTP://www.tombofjesus.com

Comment

I have a better one. Jesus, moses etc... were all pathans. After all I dont see anyother having names of Eesa Khan and Moosa khan other than the pathans LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Next thing we'll know is ppl would be claimng that Muhammad SAW was from ayodhya or bodhgya LOL

Comment

I wonder how many Qadianis are sponsoring that researcher's work.....
              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by Sultan Toora:
                I have a better one. Jesus, moses etc... were all pathans. After all I dont see anyother having names of Eesa Khan and Moosa khan other than the pathans LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Next thing we'll know is ppl would be claimng that Muhammad SAW was from ayodhya or bodhgya LOL

you may right

Taliban may have origin in ancient tribe of Israel
                Anthropologist finds many similarities
                http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1/10/20/MN.DTL

Comment

source of bull s h i t. Firstly afghana is not and cannot be a hebrew word since their is no Gh in hebrew, i know that for a fact since i know how hebrew sounds, secondly afghans are mixed persian and greek/other aryan origin and if u do not know the meaning of the name Afghan ask me but then u'll think i would lie, so u could ask an Iranian and he will say that afghan which is plural for faghan which means loud/noisy/warlike etc and it is a persian word not hebrew. Secondly there is no existance of hebrew in their language which is impossible since even when jews dont practice their relegion they retain their language and speak in it. Pashtu on the other hand is not semetic but of iranian family. When some people say that there are hebrew words like Khyber for Khyber pass in that area, we should realize that these are from Arabic as Arabic/hebrew are similar. Also if they were jews, there would still be hundreds/thousands of them still practicing their relegion and in afghanistan there were only few families before war. All this idea that they are jewish is loads of crap. jews are famous for not accepting their relegion and changing their language.

Comment

Rezajan,

Does the word afghan originally meant the robust knight? or the one who kills? Like sher afghun meaning lion killer.
                    And for jewish afghan, the only ones I read in a book were the mohmands who were converted and were given this name having the same meaning as momin (beleiver), just like the memon in karachi. Even to that I dont know how much is the truth.

[This message has been edited by Sultan Toora (edited March 11, 2002).]

Comment

toora khanao
                      I am clearing the thing which people mix that is majority of peole think that only pastuns are afghans which is not true. Thats the reason why i was presenting this farsi translation of afghan. Some say it is a derivation from afgan meaning thrower. People tend to mix many things in pashtuns, like they r hebrew and that afghan mean pashtuns only and other crap.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rvikz:
                        can this be true ?
                        http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfra...02/dLNAT22.asp
                        [/QUO]
                        Never heard of such thing in USA yet, living here for several years.

------------------
                        ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

Comment

according to the bible he was born in palestine.

Comment

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited March 13, 2002).]
                            zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

reza khan: "...afghana is not and cannot be a hebrew word since their is no Gh in hebrew, i know that for a fact since i know how hebrew sounds, secondly afghans are mixed persian and greek/other aryan origin and if u do not know the meaning of the name Afghan ask me but then u'll think i would lie, so u could ask an Iranian and he will say that afghan which is plural for faghan which means loud/noisy/warlike etc and it is a persian word not hebrew. Secondly there is no existance of hebrew in their language which is impossible since even when jews dont practice their relegion they retain their language and speak in it. Pashtu on the other hand is not semetic but of iranian family. When some people say that there are hebrew words like Khyber for Khyber pass in that area, we should realize that these are from Arabic as Arabic/hebrew are similar. Also if they were jews, there would still be hundreds/thousands of them still practicing their relegion and in afghanistan there were only few families before war. All this idea that they are jewish is loads of crap. jews are famous for not accepting their relegion and changing their language...
                              • Israeli Tradition in Afghan Royal Family

Not only the Pathans, but also the Afghan Royal Family has a very well known tradition placing its origin in ancient Israel, they came from the Tribe of Benjamin.

This tradition was first published in 1635 in a book called Mahsan-I-Afghani and has often been mentioned in the research literature. According to this tradition, King Saul had a son called Jeremiah who had a son called Afghana. Jeremiah died at about the time of King Saul's death and Afghana was raised by King David and remained in the royal court during King Solomon's reign.

About 400 years later in the time of disorder of Israel, the Afghana family fled to a land called Gur which is in central Afghanistan. They settled and traded with the people of the area and in the year 662, with the arrival of Islam, the sons of Israel in Gur converted to the prophet with 7 representatives of the Afghan. The leader of the sons of Israel was Kish like the name of Saul's father. Reference: The Ten Lost Tribes

-------------------------------------------
                              • Also read this interesting article: Torah And The Taliban by Daniella Peled

by the way whats your source?

[This message has been edited by Zalim (edited March 12, 2002).]
                              zameen tumhara kuch nahin bigar sakhtee, ger aasman say taluq pukhta ho....

Comment

Working...
                              X