It just happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just happened?

Once there were 2 friends, one of them being a believer and one an athiest. One day they finally started arguing over the existance of God, and the creation of the universe. No matter what the believer would say, the athiest would shun it off saying he does not have solid evidence. So the beilever asked his athiest friend to meet him at the top of the mountain on the other side of the jungle the next day at noon.

The next day the believer shows up at the moutain but only 4 hours late. The athiest who was already fired up by the wait asked him angrily the reason for such irresponsibility.

Believer: I was caught up in the jungle

Athiest: What kept you though?

Believer: Well as i was coming this way, all of a sudden all the trees in the jungle turned into large magnificient boats. Also a flood came from the north there was enough water for the boats to sail in. I went inside and there was food appearing by itself all over the place. I couldnt help but stay and enjoy the party. That is why i am late.

Athiest: rubbish!! How can so many things happen by themselves?? That is impossible.

Believer: But i am telling you they happened on their own.

Athiest: Well you will need a magician or someone with supernatural power to do that kind of stuff. It just cannot happen by itself.

So the believer goes, and you're saying this earth, this universe, all the wonders of this galaxy, which are a million times more wonderful than what i just told you... you're saying all this happened by itself? It just happened?

cHEeGUm: i dont think so!

Quran 2:164 Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise.
    Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Cheegum, the rebels will always have an excuse. Or a 'valid' reason for their thinking. I think to understand religion, one needs an inner eye as well, logistics isn't everything.

------------------
    L䧧, Pz hQd, Hm hl, Tm dR..

Comment

Working...
    X