Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pakistani Mujahideen martyred in Macedonia!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakistani Mujahideen martyred in Macedonia!!!!!!!!!!!

http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,46976,00.html

This is a seperate incident in Italy!!!!!!!!! http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...556622,00.html

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 02, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 02, 2002).]

Whoever is in Macedonia rightnow, working as a Govt. of it, they should share intelligence with Pakistani Govt. It is already stated in the article that Pakistan doesn't have an embassy @ Yogosalavia. How come you believe those people were Pakistanis?

*You can hide and deny the truth but can never eliminate it*

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited March 02, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Pakistani Tiger (edited March 02, 2002).]

Comment

I think this thread is more appropriate for Politics forum.
      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Pakistani Tiger sahib, you are right about truth. not one can hide it. It eventually comes out.
        http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=26672

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi:
          Pakistani Tiger sahib, you are right about truth. not one can hide it. It eventually comes out.
          http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=26672
          Great find Yogi, shows us how Muslims today treat people of other religions. Sickening.

Comment

Yogi and Badshah420, does that link stick to the topic? No. Does this happen in Pakistan? No. It happened in Sudan. Those morons don't even know how to practice Islam. Not my fault. So, then go and argue with those people. Why wasting your brain @ pak.org?

*You beat me I'll score equally*

Comment

exactly!!!!!

Comment

The story was the same in 16th Century India

Comment

so we r proud of it!! converting anyone to Islam is not better for us but for the person who accepts Islam,..

We r proud of whatever we did for spreading Isalm.
                  Do u know how many people have converted to Islam after 9/11.

Islam is greatest-----
                  Mardam beh ma molheq showayad,
                  Shaheed raah e Islam showayed.

Comment

Ahmadjee, if you are non-muslim as evient from your AHMADEE or rather QADYANI views. JIHAD is part of religion and not politics.

If you are not aware of ISLAM like huindus, please ask. Dont follow what your QADYANI/Commode lover MIRZA told you.

Comment

Posted By reza kahn:
                      "so we r proud of it!! converting anyone to Islam is not better for us but for the person who accepts Islam,..We r proud of whatever we did for spreading Isalm. Do u know how many people have converted to Islam after 9/11."

Then how unfortunate more people were not killed, there would probably been even more conversions!

I'm sure Satan smiled broadly as rk wrote those words - I've never heard anyone express such pride in the perversion of religion! May God forgive...

Peace to all who read this...
                      If a liberal speaks and no one hears, does it still sound stupid?

Comment

The more I see, the more I believe that Islam is indeed a very violent religion.

Such acts in the name of religion seem to go against all logic and reason. God should represent peace, any killing in the name of God or a religion he surely can not be pleased with. This all stems from Muslims beleiveing that they are the one true religion - that belief is the root of all this death and destruction.

-Stu

Comment

A muslim should be ashamed of himself when he says that jehad is not a part of islam and its a perversion. Jehad is Fardh and whoever doesnt believe in it, is responsible for his own fate. Secondly to all these muslims who say that converting Kafirs (infidels)
                          to islam is a perversion, then how did u accept the relegion without jehaad. My friend
                          U r muslim because of jehad and if u dont believe in jehad and call it perversion than why r u two faced, accept some other relegion. Islam came to u bacause of jehad. Islam spread in Syria/Iraq/ and persia due to jehad. came to india due to jehad, islam came to europe due to jehad, to north africa due to jehad. Only Indonesia and malaysia r the only countries who accepted islam because the of the way of muslim traders attitude toward them..

Comment

Working...
                          X