Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmadi/Qadyani

Ahmadi/Qadyani view explained http://alhafeez.org/rashid/

Good graphics on that site. Who is the young lady with Hafiz? She looks cute.

Hey, have you seen any phony Islamic websites? Let me know if you want me to show you a few.

Comment

reza khan..

didn't you mean to say "ANTI-Ahmadi/Qadiani view explained"??

------------------
      There is No Spoon
      JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

Originally posted by reza khan:
        Ahmadi/Qadyani view explained http://alhafeez.org/rashid/
        JazakAllah khairun...
        thanx 4 sharing...
        God bless...

Comment

reza khan,

Most of the answers are mentioned in this 'Article Archive

If you need some specifics answered, please feel free to email the webmaster there with your quries.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Thanks reza khan, great but did you read the news today, somebody entered the mosque and after closing the door he killed several namzis in the mosque. Well I was wondering who is Ghazi and who is shaheed in that incident or who were muslims and who were none muslim, I THINK BOTH WERE MUSLIMS and it HAPPENED IN MOSQUE (Place of worship for Muslims).
            NAMESTEY...

Comment

Thanks Munna!!
              No problem

Comment

Johny..

Reza Khan and Munna were riding the truck with the Taliban (you know the deal with Taliban and boys), so they are not to be blamed for what happened in the mosque.

Comment

OK so whats the problem here... Ahmedis are kafirs (as if I give a rats a$$) So they are kafirs why is this a problem for the SOB mullahs. If Christians and Jews are Ahela-Kitab (ppl of the book) why can't they treat Ahmedis the same. Can someone explain please.

Comment

Abdali... Christians do shirk, im sorry they are not kafir

abt jews and christians Allah Almighty has said enough in Quran..

as far Ahmadies are concerned. as i already said they just dont beleive in finalization of ProphetHood, and thus denies the saying of Allah and his Propht Muhammad(SAW).. its a big deal..

may be not for you. but anyways its your beleif.

Please Consult Quran and HAdith. Thanks.

------------------
                    Dont think "you can" know "you can"
                    .::. ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ .::.

Comment

as i already said they just dont beleive in finalization of ProphetHood, and thus denies the saying of Allah and his Propht Muhammad(SAW).. its a big deal..
                      Ahmedi's will correct me if I'm wrong.. but from what I understand of their beliefs, they consider that the Mahdi has arrived. I don't think they contest Prophet Muhammad's status as a final Prophet of Allah.

------------------
                      There is No Spoon
                      JaddoN kaddya jaloos ghareeba tay shehr ich choatalee lug gayee

Comment

You guys should go to the source & find out what is the claim of Ahmadies & not! Going to hate sites & making conclusions based on that is mere ignorance.

To read what Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian claimed to be, please read Promised Missiah's claim

To see what pledge an Ahmadi has to make before initiating the bait, please read these condition of bai'at
                        I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                        - Robert McCloskey

Comment

There are different versions of qadiani/ahmadi teachings too. As far as I know, none of them dispute the prophethood of Muhammad (SAWW). Howeverm from there onwards the differences vary. Some claim Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a prophet, some say he was a wali and almost all say he was Mahdi. Qadianis/Ahmadis also believe (for the most part) that Jesus Christ (AS) was not raised to the heavens. They believe he migrated from Israel, moved to Kashmir, lived his complete life and died. They suggest that his tomb is in Kashmir. They don't believe that Jesus Christ will come back again.

However, the most interesting thing is that while some qadianis/ahmadis believe that anyone who says kalma and believes in Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) is a muslim and everything else is between the person and the Creator, there are infact some qadianis/ahmadis who claim that anyone who does not accept the prophethood of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is out of bounds of Islam!

All of the above are part of the court documents during arguments in the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Those court hearings were called after the anti-qadiani riots in Pakistan (I think in 60's or 70's) long before the decision to declare them non-muslims. That decision was taken by the parliament and not by the courts.

Source: Parts of my above post, can be checked from here and here. As always, any and all information may be incorrect. You are advised to verify all info yourselves.

[This message has been edited by Pristine (edited February 27, 2002).]

Comment

Dear Pristine, Not believing Mirza Sahib or calling him by names and insulting him are two different things. If you don't understand the message you have a right not to believe it. I don't know if you know what I mean.....

Comment

Johnd If you want to call names to someone or curse some learn from here: http://alhafeez.org/rashid/abuse/abuse.htm

[This message has been edited by reza khan (edited March 01, 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X