Happy Eid-Ghadeer to all Momineens!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Eid-Ghadeer to all Momineens!!

I wish heartedly congrats to all momineen and mominaat on this blissful occasion.

Happy Eid-e- Ghadeer to you too. blessing.

Comment

Eid mubarak everyone.

------------------
      We, Ahlul Bayt (chosen descendants of the Holy Prophet), hold such central and balancing position in religion that those who are deficient in understanding and acting upon its principles, will have to come to us for reformation, and those who are overdoing it have got to learn moderation from us.

- Imam Ali (as)

Comment

Eid Mubarak everyone!

Comment

AoA, *just curious* .. what's Eid Ghadeer, it's significance and background? OR is it another name of Eid-ul-Adha

It would be nice if someone can summarize it for me in a paragraph or two...

------------------
          "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
          (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiaa:
            AoA, *just curious* .. what's Eid Ghadeer, it's significance and background? OR is it another name of Eid-ul-Adha

It would be nice if someone can summarize it for me in a paragraph or two...

Eid basically means celebration and Ghadeer is the place where Holy prophet(pbuh) declared at post Hajj occasion when most of the ppl have already arrived in front of a huge gathering in one of his last sermon, Ali(saw) as his Successor for Future guidance in Islamic as well as political matters.
            Shia muslims, for this reason grant it a very important day like other eids and celebrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by mm10:
              Eid basically means celebration and Ghadeer is the place where Holy prophet(pbuh) declared at post Hajj occasion when most of the ppl have already arrived in front of a huge gathering in one of his last sermon, Ali(saw) as his Successor for Future guidance in Islamic as well as political matters.
              Shia muslims, for this reason grant it a very important day like other eids and celebrate it.

i must be missing some history lessons....

i always thought Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) was nominated as Khalifa by Khalifa Usman (may Allah be pleased with him) and elected by the Shuraa Council....

and plus never heard of this event (i.e. announcement) that u talk about from anyone before

------------------
              "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
              Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Alrite... so basically Prophet (SAW) said that Ali (RA) is his successor in his last hajj sermon? Rite?

So how many Eids do you have in total? Can you plz name them all and summarize the ones different from Sunni ones? Thnkx

Comment

"Ali(saw)"

Shouldn't that be Ali(RA)?

Comment

Alrite... so basically Prophet (SAW) said that Ali (RA) is his successor in his last hajj sermon? Rite?

So how many Eids do you have in total? Can you plz name them all and summarize the ones different from Sunni ones? Thnkx
                    other than two eids (choothi and badi, commonly called)
                    Eid-milad-un-Nabi
                    eid Ghadeer
                    Eid mubahala

Comment

Originally posted by sambrialian:
                      "Ali(saw)"

Shouldn't that be Ali(RA)?
                      Oops sorry! Thanx for correction, appreciate.

Comment

other than two eids (choothi and badi, commonly called)
                        Eid-milad-un-Nabi
                        eid Ghadeer
                        Eid mubahala

I already know what Eid Milad-un-Nabi is... now i also know wat Eid-Ghadeer is.. mind explaining Eid Mubahala?

So basically you guys have 5 eids in total?

------------------
                        "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
                        (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Comment

I already know what Eid Milad-un-Nabi is... now i also know wat Eid-Ghadeer is.. mind explaining Eid Mubahala?

So basically you guys have 5 eids in total?

here is your answer for the Eid-mubahala, hope it helps you understanding us http://www.ezsoftech.com/islamic/Mubahila1.html

Comment

here is your answer for the Eid-mubahala, hope it helps you understanding us http://www.ezsoftech.com/islamic/Mubahila1.html

Can you plz summarize it like the other one?

Comment

Eid mubarak every1
                              "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

Working...
                              X