pray for muslims of gujrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pray for muslims of gujrat

the muslims of gujrat are facing a genocide we muslims are helpless but we can surely pray for them lift your hands and pray for those killed and those who face uncertain future . i want no discussion on this topic
    just say ......
    AAMEEEEN

May Allah bring peace to all people of Gujrat! Muslims Hindu alike, and may there be no more bloodshed.

Ameen!
    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Ameen!

Comment

May the almighty guide these people and shower their blessings through instilment of wisdom and knowledge. May allah(sbw)have peace on the souls of the martyred.
        Ameen.

Comment

Burn the VHP& BJP thugs,Imam Bukhari and all dirty communal element from the sangh parivar to muslim fundamendalists. I am freked out at these rouges. A nation that should be thinking about poverty is reduced to fighting pitched battles and caught up in a mad frenzy to burn everybody in sight. I have never been angrier with my inability to control events in my life.I am not given to mouthing obscenities but F***K the VHP twits. We'll end up like afghanistan and somalia if left to these *******s. What a pathetic inability of the state to save lives of decent Hindu & Muslim citizens going about their life honestly.

Comment

Sundaram, I have got to say Ameen to that.

Comment

"helpless"!!! care less is more like it.

Comment

helplessness,inability,connivance,deliberate terror or open murder,whatever it be called. the state has failed in its primary duty--protecting its honest citizens from being held to ransom by rouge elements.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
                  May Allah bring peace to all people of Gujrat! Muslims Hindu alike, and may there be no more bloodshed.

Ameen!
                  Ameen.

------------------
                  Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest ~ Holy Quran XIII.28

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:

Ameen!
                    Thadhasthu!

Comment

while china is progressing without religen
                      we are decending in to barbarisim in the name of religen. do japanese shintos and bhuddists fight? they were able to reconsile with two faiths.

Comment

Actually China persecutes their Muslims quite harshly. Its a subject few people are aware.

Dear Allah-
                        Please help stop the senseless violence and the fury in India.

Comment

I join. I am glad to see Pakistanis are offering condolences and prayers irrespective of religion. Better than some so-called Indians.

Comment

I pray for all people in the world for their happy life but if some one start killing we must respond them. So that it wont happen again.

Comment

munni, sundaram etc.

very shame for you. kabir started this for paryer and you ppl still busy in propanganda.

Comment

Working...
                              X