Jews in Pakistan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jews in Pakistan??

Are there any jews in Pakistan. Does anyone has any information????

Reza Khan, I don't believe there are Jews in Pakistan.

Comment

How can u say that?? Do u know what will happen to them if they reveal their identity!!!

Comment

Well, if you read Basic Facts of Pakistan, you will find there is no figure of Jews in Pakistan. But who knows they might be living in Pakistan. Quiet Frankly, I've no idea about it.

*You can hide and deny the truth but can never eliminate it*

Comment

According to this Jewish website
          http://www.axt.org.uk/antisem/archiv...n/pakistan.htm

There are about 300 Jews in Pakistan. Which is all well and good - as Ahle Kitab in a Muslim land, they have the right to dhimmi status.

-----------------

On the other hand, this Jewish website
          http://www.jewsweek.com/society/129.htm

describes the visit of an American rabbi to Pakistan. The rabbi concluded that the last 2 Jews in Pakistan died in 2000 and are buried in the Christian cemetary in Karachi.

[This message has been edited by mAd_ScIeNtIsT (edited March 03, 2002).]
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

Mad Scientist, thanks for info man!

Comment

Thanks for the info Scientist. I have heard there is also a synagogue in Pakistan. That garbage I saw called 'Immaculate Conception' had a synagogue in it. I believe there are still Jews in Pakistan. Who knows?
              WS
              Focus not on who you are but what you do...
              ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Ya i mean atleast i havnt heard bout any jews or seen them so i was curios.
                anyway thanks for your info...

Comment

Working...
                X