No more houris for Muslims!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more houris for Muslims!

Haha, I can't imagine what the proud martyrs will do now when they get to jannat.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/saturday_r...631332,00.html

Martrydom does far mor than get you companions in Paradise.

Martyrs get the honour of being on the levels of Paradise closer to God; that has been of far greater importance, if you read statements issued by Palestinian scholars attempting to motivate those who execute martyrdom attacks.
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

Yeah right, I doubt you would see too many Muslim "martyrs" if they were to know they are going to be greeted by dried up raisins.

But I guess, Muslims today are only good for becomming martyrs in this world. Sad.

Comment

I dont think anyone really want to go to jihad because of 72 virgins. Why blow yourslef up to get 72 virgins in the hereafter when you can get 200 virgins in this life on this world?

If not all then most Mujahids and Muslims who go to Jihad to Die in the name of Allah (swt) do it for love of their lord, for their people, for their families, for their land, and of course for their deen. When a soilder gives his life he does it for the love of his country, he doesn't do it for 72 virgins.

Many people that go to jihad dont even know about the 72 virgins. Do you think all those Mujahideens in Afghanistan who went knew about 72 virgins? Most of them couldn't even read the Koran! Its all about blind faith.

Comment

Salaam

Dear Badshah420,

If you were walking along a road and you arrived at a fork - the left path leading to a ferocious blazing fire, and the right leading to a garden of paradisial beauty, which path would you choose to follow?

I'm sure the natural instinct for us all would be to pick the path on the right, not necessarily due to the luxuries and delights of the garden, but more so to avoid the mallice and torture of the fire. And how do we know this? Because even if that garden was a derelict place, it would still be chosen over the vicious Fire, simply to escape it.

&peace

---------------
          "No leaf falls except that He knows of it, and no rain drop forms except that He has willed it."

Comment

Originally posted by ~Mickey~:
            I dont think anyone really want to go to jihad because of 72 virgins. Why blow yourslef up to get 72 virgins in the hereafter when you can get 200 virgins in this life on this world?

If not all then most Mujahids and Muslims who go to Jihad to Die in the name of Allah (swt) do it for love of their lord, for their people, for their families, for their land, and of course for their deen. When a soilder gives his life he does it for the love of his country, he doesn't do it for 72 virgins.

Many people that go to jihad dont even know about the 72 virgins. Do you think all those Mujahideens in Afghanistan who went knew about 72 virgins? Most of them couldn't even read the Koran! Its all about blind faith.

Most of the jihadis have been educated in the madaris where the syllabus is memoriztion of the quran and study of the sunnah / hadeeths. Glorified in these madaris are the beautiful virgins that await the martyrs and the ticket to paradise that is - Jihad.

Everything that is denied in this life has been made abundantly & freely available in this Jannat:
            Unlimited sex with eternal Virgins;
            Eternal sex drive ( refer to the link);
            80,000 slaves to serve your needs;
            sex with boys ( refer to another thread);
            wine & abundant of water & other worldly pleasures.

It is the dream of every fundo to get to this jannat and they are told it is a physical jannat.

Comment

Exactly correct faceup. The ignorant Mullah is not highly educated and cannot think in abstract terms. Thus he has to turn every single thing in Islam into a literal meaning and relate to what he knows in life. And frankly Islam is a dangerous religion to follow literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Badshah420:
                ...And frankly Islam is a dangerous religion to follow literally.
                I agree.
                Majority do follow it literally and look where we are today. To quote Gen Musharraf: Muslims are worst off in every category og human endeavour.

Comment

Originally posted by faceup:
                  I agree.
                  Majority do follow it literally and look where we are today. To quote Gen Musharraf: Muslims are worst off in every category og human endeavour.
                  u ppl dont think and believe in kufarz news!

come on why would we have to believe in that this fuc****** up media tells us to!!

how hard is that to understand??

72 virgins thing is part of wot u get and is promised by allah and this is not the only reason why ppl die in name of allah !

u guyz r smart man why believe wot these as**s*** say!

Comment

Rehaan,

You can post your comments/arguments whatever they maybe but be careful about the language you use.
                    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
                    - Robert McCloskey

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee:
                      Rehaan,

You can post your comments/arguments whatever they maybe but be careful about the language you use.
                      did it hurt u in any way?

it was meant for kufarz lol....

its just im having a bad day i guess!

well as i posted b4 sorry for any trouble!

Thank You....lol

Comment

well its another anti muslim propaganda that wants to defame the muslim fidayeen but adding this sexual inneundo about dying for houris .
                        well let me tell you non muslims loud and clear that its the love for the muslim brothers that motivates people to become a sucide bomber
                        all this talk of houris and stuff is for pevert talk show and tv host

Comment

Actually Islam is quite simple and stright forewards. A few things to avoid and a few things to do. Simple. But these mullahs and Scolars who expand everything to infinite amounts make is so complicated that it becomes stupid........

Comment

Plus I found the article very absurd and insulting to a muslim's intelligence.

Comment

the writer of that piece of trash is an arab christian called ibn waraq who is famouys for writing books full of hatred for islam;

besides we do not take our religion from the kafirs. ALL of the Muslim mufassirs from the Sahaba till today are agreed that 72 perpetually virginous houris are one of the delights awaiting the martyrs and therefore if a christian comes along and says it is wrong then who cares?! orientalists and christians have always tried to show that the qur'an is a forgery [nuadhubillah] borrowed from other writings; this is just another attempt at this.

besides most shaheed are married which means they are not doing it for promises of sex[ as eg richard dawkins claimed in a ridiculous piece] as they are already getting it in this life [sorry mr dawkins!!] but for the LOVE of ALLAH and HIS HABIB sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam.

At the moment of death a martyr sees a vision of Allah--the greatest bounty of all.

all this is just to try to take the jazba e jihad out of the hearts of Muslims; alas it is doomed to failure!!

Comment

Working...
                              X