The month of Dhul-Hajjah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The month of Dhul-Hajjah

Certain months have more rewards than other months and Dhul-Hajjah is the month when the reward of doing good deeds increases by leaps and bounds.

If you feel that you have missed the blessings of last Ramadaan then this is a month for you to work on yourself and earn reward. If you believe that you utilized Ramadaan constructively then you should think about earning more credits!

It does not matter whether you are performing Hajj this month or not, good deeds can still be done and the virtues can still be earned.

All you need to do is take out some time for reciting and learning Qura'an, offering extra prayers, fasting and/or giving charity and treating others nicely.

Take these suggestions into consideration: -
    Instead of watching TV, offer few raka’at of nawafil prayers;
    Instead of listening to music and profane songs, listen to Qura’anic recitation;
    Instead of sleeping 12 hours on up-coming weekends you might want to sleep 10 hours and make use of the rest of two hours by understanding the meaning of Qura’an and/or offering prayers;
    Instead of going on crash diet and becoming a victim of eating disorder at the end, go ahead and fast!
    Give charity even if it is a nickel or a quarter;
    Keep control on yourself and be nice, that is also a form of charity!

Sounds difficult to do?
    Remember life is short!
    Your best intercessors on the Day of Judgement would be your good deeds so don't waste time. A seemingly hard work is not necessarily hard.
    Give it a try!
    Remember you have got to repel Satan!!!!!

Good Luck!
    Peace Be Upon You!

------------------
    "I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)"
    (11:55-56)

"...Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allaah, the Lord of the worlds" (6:162)

Jazakallah khair for posting.

Comment

Working...
    X