Understanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understanding

Dear muslim brother's and sister's i have been reading some of the debate's that have been taking place on diffrent subejects in this chat room .Please can i say that if u dont have full understanding of something please do not try to answer some one's question untill you r sure 100% about the answer. There r some kafir who will twist your words and confuse u if u dont have the proper answer and understand the answer your self. You can take quote's from quran and hadits but untill u dont under stand it dont use them.Some People have spent all there life studying the quran and the hadits even they dont answer something if they r not sure about something.So please be very carefull of what u r sayiny.Some KAFIR on this site r disrespecting our prophet (s.a.w) may peace be up on him.They are the people what the quran refers to as blind and deaf even if the truth comes and bites them they will not excpet it. For them it will be to late as the quran says they will ask for another chance but there will not be another chance for them. So please dont start debateing some thing that even you r not sure of. They r not after seeking the truth they r just looking to cause trouble.Let the dogs bark.Iam sorry if i upset any of my muslim brother or sister but please take note of this when you get in to a debate.

I believe with u 100% brither/sister.
    Thanks..........

Comment

Working...
    X