Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Flashing' News

Adab to all.....
    Im new here....so i dont think i'll know any of you guys...
    Have you heard the recent news on this muslim father who stabbed his daughter 19 times after seeing her in bed with her boyfriend....and now he got sentenced in jail for the rest of life....
    What are your views on this?....
    I mean from Islamic point of view and of 'Izzat' in the family....

I personally think that the dad had no right in controlling and taking the responsibility of his daughter's life in his own hands...The only control is in Allah's had and his only...he knows when to kill and when to reborn...not us the human beings...
    BUT on other hand the dad did in a way did the right thing in wiping out her part of generation of 'baadzaat'....
    BUT we dont know yet that was the girl a muslim herself or not....In which soceity was she brought up from....etc...
    uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

he should have stayed in pakistan if he wanted his daughters to be brought up
    in pakistani way.

Comment

no individual has the right to take such action....
      he shud have reported the 'crime' to the shariat court (or qazi)....

the girl committed a sin (adultery) and the father too sinned (murder)....
      both of them r among the BIG SINS....

------------------
      "Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty; establish our feet firmly and help us against those that resist faith." Quran(3:147)
      Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

Originally posted by armughal:
        no individual has the right to take such action....
        he shud have reported the 'crime' to the shariat court (or qazi)....

the girl committed a sin (adultery) and the father too sinned (murder)....
        both of them r among the BIG SINS....

Agreeed......

but aashi from Islamic point of view Father and mother have 3rd and 2nd level after ALLAH. Read Quran and you will come accross many verses where Allah has emphasized upon the respect and pbeying of your paretns.

and its the utmost responsibility of parents to take care of childrens, give them better education, teach them the true ISLAM, proper guide them, and merry them ( specially applicable to Girls)..

because it is a hadith, "aik insaan jis ke ghar aik baiti hoi, or us ne larki ke tarbiat theek tareeqai se ke, or us ke shaadi ke , to us ne jannat mai aik ghar banaya"..

well so it tells the importance of parents in the life of children.

moreover, children still in the age of 20's are not wise enough to take good decesion regarding their life. Parents in most cases can decide and guide them better.

------------------
        Dont think "you can" know "you can"
        .::. ¢¼ ﷲ ﻼﺃ ﷲﺃ ﻶ ¢¼ .::.

Comment

Hmmmm...very true...!!

Comment

Just a FYI - According to BBS (I think) they were not in bed, she was in kitchen and he was in the room.

Comment

Yeah...fair enough...but still whatever the case....The both father and the daughter did the wrong thing....you see no matter what the father does...either he is the president or a doctor....a father is a father and seeing his daughter doing this will make him take wrong actions especially when his head is full of emotions....

Comment

Doing what Aashi? For all we know they could have been studying together. Actually the heading in the new was incorrect, her sister Majida (I guess) never referred to the boy as her sister's boyfriend. Unless you know details I don't think that you can conclude that they were engaged in zinna like her father. We don't have any excuse.

Btw. Welcome to Gupshup

Comment

From the news paper that i read it in...it said that they were in bed!
                  Now i dont know what the other newspaper say but thats what i thought!
                  Plus newspaper dont tell the truth anyway....they could have made it up to give the wrong eye to muslims!...i dont know for sure!
                  Sorry if i have the wrong infromation please forgive and tell me the true informtaion then!

Comment

The View is very Rigid as to who feels what's right.......I feel he should have handed both the guy and the girl to a sharia court somewhere and waited for them to carry out the sentance.....

Comment

whatever your religen is you will be influensed by sorrounding. the parents expect
                      their children to behave the same way they
                      di in thier villages that is unrealistic.
                      different cultures have different values.
                      you go to a country to integrate not form a ghettos. the countries that admit immigrants
                      should ask for pledge of allegiance to the
                      laws of the country before being admitted.

Comment

ANNISA (4)

"Women"

30. And whoever commits that through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into the Fire, and that is easy for Allâh.

56. Surely! Those who disbelieved in Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) We shall burn them in Fire. As often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for other skins that they may taste the punishment. Truly, Allâh is Ever Most Powerful, AllWise.

59. O you who believe! Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allâh and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allâh and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

70. Such is the Bounty from Allâh, and Allâh is Sufficient as AllKnower.

138. Give to the hypocrites[] the tidings that there is for them a painful torment.

176. . They ask you for a legal verdict. Say: "Allâh directs (thus) about AlKalâlah (those who leave neither descendants nor ascendants as heirs). If it is a man that dies, leaving a sister, but no child, she shall have half the inheritance. If (such a deceased was) a woman, who left no child, her brother takes her inheritance. If there are two sisters, they shall have two-thirds of the inheritance; if there are brothers and sisters, the male will have twice the share of the female. (Thus) does Allâh makes clear to you (His Law) lest you go astray. And Allâh is the All-Knower of everything."

Comment

Working...
                        X